LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Folks,

TL,DR: Wear at the hospital, do not invent bullshit medical reasons, people are generally lovely and helpful if they find out about the diapers.

The place where I live (europe) is pretty conservative. I was for one week in a hospital, and I wore 24/7. I said I needed them, no questions were asked they showed me the hospital diapers and told me to use them, I refused and brought my own.

Before the surgery I  had to fill out forms and answer questions about my general health, I write down "incontinence" and waited for the doctor to pick up on that, and I prepared a lengthy statement to explain how I had a strong emotional attachment to diapers, etc, etc... but luckily he did not ask questions about it.

I asked if it was ok to wear protection during the operation, and he affirmed that.

I went to the surgery with diapers and after the surgery I woke up in pain and realized I had been given a bladder catheter. I was only half awake and asked the nurse to remove it, and explained that I have had an injury in the uretha which still hurts. They removed it some time later, which was very painful.

then they placed a bottle between my legs such that my penis was inside.

After a while I asked them to give me a diaper, I don't rember what exactly I said (half asleep), but it was something along the lines of: "I assume, you don't understand this, but please replace the bottle with a diaper, this bottle irritates me, it just calms me down when I know I have that diaper, sorry".

This was no problem the nurse gave me a diaper which I put on.

I did not have clear vision at that time and everything was fuzzy to me, I don;t know how much time passed and who was there, but I did not care.

Later at my room I had to get assistance when getting up for the first time after waking up. I had to call a nurse and I told her I wanted to change something and hinted at the bag beneath my bed with my diaper supply.

She helped me get a diaper out (I could not bend down) and walked me to the toilet.

Tthey told me where to dispose of the diapers and made it super easy for me, and not at all embarrassing.

No one, not even any doctores asked any questions.

Only a few days after being home I had an incident that required me to go to the hospital again (for the same medical issue) to the emergency doctor, and she had to put a finger into my butt.

I had to open the diaper, she saw it, checked my behind and asked me if I had problems hodling stool, I said "no", then she aksed if I had problems holding urine, I replied: "This is closer to my problem". But she must have misunderstood me and said: "Okay, so it is something else, you wear for other reasons." And she was sweet and friendly and did not ask any more questions about the diapers.

No where in the documents they send to my primary care physican(/doctor?) was something about incontinence or the diapers.

Heck, why did I stress my self weeks ahead about the reactions to me wearing diapers without any medical diagnosis?

I am in conflict with me, since I know that I also like to wear diapers for sexual reasons, but I don't know what they put into to the tap water in that hospital but I did not once think of sex at all in that whole week, and I still "needed" to wear. I at least try to make the impact on others psyche and budget as low as possible, so I am somewhat ok with me wearing at the hospital with only the minimal impact (resources, help and awareness) on the staff and hospital.

thanks for reading till here.

There are 2 questions I ask myself every time I go out in public. 1.) What if I had to be frisked by a police officer? ( honestly, less likely to happen cause I'm a good boy! ^_^)  2.) What if something happens and I immediately have to go to the hospital? :huh: Both scenarios are a nightmare to think about but the 2nd is the most likely considering I'm overweight, on tons of medication for high blood preasure :unsure: and occsionally drink in social settings (I would say I drink responsibly but honestly it's probably irresponsible to drink at all :mellow:... considering I'm on blood preasure meds... but no worries... it's rare that I do and I listen to my body). 

I always wondered what I should say and what would happen. My local hospital is 7th Day Adventist and considered a "non profit organization" (which I quote because I think it's bulshit). So I don't know how conservative they are and having to tell someone that I wear diapers out of choice is super embarrassing. :unsure: Also, I have family on my "call in case of an emergency" list which means if I confess to a nurse and or doctor that I wear diapers out of choice, technically they could tell my family "who sure as hell don't need to know!". :wacko:

It's interesting that your hospital was so   accommodating (and don't want to start an  argument with anyone about America by any means) but If I am being honest, I do not have any confident in the average American to be understand. <_< Let's just say I don't have high expectations for the people who run our country and I sure as hell don't have high opinions of people who live here, then again I worked for Wal-Mart for 10 years so maybe retail has jaded my confidence in my local community. Or maybe it's the shit I see on the news. 

Anyways I often think about that situation. I guess it would be stupid to try and claim medical reasons and would just have to man up and by honest right? I mean if I claim medical they are gonna check right? I will say if I was going into surgery I would DEFINITLY need to be padded! 

Thanks for sharing that BTW. It's good to know that there is still decent understanding people somewhere! Plus you do make a good point about not dancing around the subject. Also... now that she think about it, there are WAY more questions I ask myself then just 2... :wacko:

I would add that when I have been in hospital, I was under the influence of drugs in most cases, and as mentioned, you are of the mindset to get better, not to mention the constant attention of nursing staff- hard to get excited under these conditions unless you have a really sexy nurse that is.

Being in pain often stops any sexual feelings. I don't worry about my diapers being discovered by hospital or police. "I'm incontinent" is all the answer they need. If a medical situation requires more explaining then SI and UI are why as these are almost always nerve-related and not a physical problem which Doctors can fix ;)

Bettypooh

really they dont care if you are admitted to a hospital. only once have i been and i was in a car accident and was taken in. im think they were more surprised that i had some boy parts left the diaper was the least of the water cooler talk. 5a31a4973e1d7_mustbediapered002.jpg.0042f307dc96bff9127b9fe3ee36b78d.jpg

and if you are worried then wear one of this 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Little_annie said:

really they dont care if you are admitted to a hospital. only once have i been and i was in a car accident and was taken in. im think they were more surprised that i had some boy parts left the diaper was the least of the water cooler talk. 5a31a4973e1d7_mustbediapered002.jpg.0042f307dc96bff9127b9fe3ee36b78d.jpg

and if you are worried then wear one of this 

Where did you buy one? I haven't seen those before

On 12/12/2017 at 4:44 AM, padded_husky said:

I always wondered what I should say and what would happen. My local hospital is 7th Day Adventist and considered a "non profit organization" (which I quote because I think it's bulshit). So I don't know how conservative they are and having to tell someone that I wear diapers out of choice is super embarrassing. :unsure: Also, I have family on my "call in case of an emergency" list which means if I confess to a nurse and or doctor that I wear diapers out of choice, technically they could tell my family "who sure as hell don't need to know!". :wacko:

Neither is being an american nor a 7th day adventist a good predictor of an individuals reaction to such a situation.

An atheist from sweden could be a conservative asshole, just as easy as an american 7th day evangelist could be the most understanding person...

It's interesting that your hospital was so   accommodating (and don't want to start an  argument with anyone about America by any means) but If I am being honest, I do not have any confident in the average American to be understand.

Well, the hospital made my life good and provided good care, I dont know if they know or wonder WHY I wore diapers, so I do not think that anyone was thinking that I was a pervert. But on the other hand, I brought my own gear, so why should they worry about such an unimportant question?(to them)

<_< Let's just say I don't have high expectations for the people who run our country and I sure as hell don't have high opinions of people who live here, then again I worked for Wal-Mart for 10 years so maybe retail has jaded my confidence in my local community. Or maybe it's the shit I see on the news. 

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, no please, not you too :)

While I understand you negative expectations about those that run your country, stop making this a top-level-political issue, how well the nurse, doctor or police treats you when they find out about your diapers is not up to who runs the country, really, it depends much more on how respectful you are, and maybe what the other person had for dinner last night.

Blaming the system or the others in general is at best a call for action for political activism and a pretty lame excuse for not doing anything, at worst. Blaming people and procedures that one is incapable of changing directly is pretty a convenient excuse to be lazy about it.

One might not further an agenda of promoting acceptence by a general public, but one can always make a positive impression in a local community.

I am pretty sure, it is just the shit you see on the news ;)

People always strongly mirror what one thinks of them. If you approach someone thinking "Wow, what a great person" this person wll likely be a lot nicer to you than if you were thinking the opposite.

Also, wearing diapers is no immediatly or obviously a sexual deviation, so that helps, too. You could also say that you have some psychological problem that is like bedwetting, or something.

Of course going full out in the brightest of fetish lights, might also work better than expected, because this whole fetish thing is by now a pretty  standard label to put on things.

Anyways I often think about that situation. I guess it would be stupid to try and claim medical reasons and would just have to man up and by honest right? I mean if I claim medical they are gonna check right? I will say if I was going into surgery I would DEFINITLY need to be padded! 

Do not underestimate how irrelevant you are to those that work in a hospital. If you say you are incontinent ... they will be, ok, whatever, and if regulations require it, they will add a new diagnosis after asking more questions, or if regulations don't require it, they will not question anything you say and also think "sorry, whatever" and show you stuff.

Heck, they might even know, that you wear them for fun and they'll be like ... lol, whatever.

If they know it is for sexual reasons, then they might be like...WTF, whatever.

BUT, let me tell you from experience, that being really nice and helpful, being a good person to the staff, will mean more to most of them. In my case some sweet treats as a thank-you gift might have helped.

Thanks for sharing that BTW. It's good to know that there is still decent understanding people somewhere! Plus you do make a good point about not dancing around the subject. Also... now that she think about it, there are WAY more questions I ask myself then just 2... :wacko: