LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Exercise

• 1 month later...

Just what I need; bench-pressing in a babydoll. Pushups in peepee panties and wind sprints in a wet one

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 8:09 PM, willnotwill said:

Every gym needs a gimmick these days, apparently.

On 2/3/2018 at 7:18 AM, BabyJune said:

I work out on my magnetic bike trainer almost every day while wearing a diaper and a cute dress. Of course it is in the privacy of my own basement.

A bike seems like an ideal form of exercise when padded, it must make the seat more bearable. I like running, and fencing, which aren't necessarily compatible with wearing.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, cruxshadow said:

A bike seems like an ideal form of exercise when padded, it must make the seat more bearable. I like running, and fencing, which aren't necessarily compatible with wearing.

I actually heard or read somewhere that bike riders have urinary issues because of long term bike riding.

I think I've shared this before, but I got a first-hand experience this weekend when I went skiing with some buddies.

First of all, a diaper is an absolute must for while skiing in my opinion.   The ski suit I wear is a full body jumpsuit, and it is a big pain to use the bathroom.  I didn't use the diaper for #2, because a big load in my diaper might be noticed, and is uncomfortable.   However, the diaper worked great for the other things.   I have to zip down the suit, and pull down the layers I have underneath.  My guy gets a little bashful in the cold, so he doesn't always reach that far (I have small feet if you catch my drift), so the diaper is just easier.

There is no way anyone could notice my diaper based on my outfit.  As it was, my buddies needed to make more than a few pit stops, but no such need for me.   They might have asked how I managed to go all day without peeing, but I did make trips at lunch to avoid flooding my diaper.   It held the whole day, and I was very comfortable.