LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hard Reset

Yeah update!! Some harsh but necessary rules. Her using the diapers for the first time and having to be changed will be interesting. Some how I see a spanking in the future sooner rather than later. I am glad you could sneak this in and I look forward to more! 

Sorry for the lack of an update. I lost power on Christmas day and only got power back two days ago. I've been a little bit too busy to sit down and write so I'll update as soon as I can but it might need to wait until next weekend.

Chapter 6: Babyhood

Sarah woke with a start. It took her a few moments to register her surroundings. She was surrounded by the wooden bars of the crib…her crib. She had been moved and didn’t wake up in the process. What was wrong with her? She figured she was still being affected by the drugs and it was making her a lot more drowsy than normal. She sat up and immediately noticed a crinkle, louder than before, pulling the covers off her, she froze. She was naked, dressed only in a diaper, no shirt, no pants. She covered her chest, looking around the room only to notice she was alone. Looking back down, she examined the diaper, it was the first time she actually saw it, completely babyish in every aspect. White and blue with green trim and none other than a cookie monster banner at the top near the two large tapes. They were exactly the same a baby diaper, but a lot bigger and thicker, made for someone her size. How the hell did they get these? She placed her hand on it, feeling the padding and she pressed on it. It was smooth and crinkled as she moved her hand across it. She looked around and noticed it was still daylight, she wasn’t even sure what time of day it was. She got up on her knees and grabbed the bars, peering through. The rooms was the same as it was before, but she could finally see the white object she failed to see before. There, in the corner of the room was fully stocked changing table. Shelves filled with changing supplies and many, many more diapers just like the one she was wearing.

It was then, as she was looking her changing table, she felt a twinge in her lower regions. She knew what the feeling was and she started to panic, looking down at the diaper around her waist. She started to look around the room as if she was trying to find a way out. It was only a few seconds after the initial feeling that she felt like she was going to explode. She blocked out the rest of the world as she started to leak into the diaper. She couldn’t hold it, the pressure was intense enough to make her not want to hold it anymore. Letting out a small yelp, she released. She could hear what she was doing and didn’t care. The wetness poured out of her as the thirsty diaper soaked everything up almost as quickly as she expelled it. She could feel it spread throughout the diaper and expand between her legs. Just as quickly as it started, it stopped. She was frozen, still holding onto the bars of the crib. It took a moment for her to move again, she looked around under her, terrified about what would happen if it leaked. But to her surprise, the diaper held everything just fine. She slowly sat down and pulled her legs out from under her and hugged them, slowly starting to softly cry as she felt the snug warmness press against her.  She didn’t know what to do now except sit there. She sat without moving long enough for the diaper to start to cool off. She laid down and covered herself with the blanket. It was silent aside from the casual movement that would cause her to crinkle. Disgusted, she realized that this is going to be her norm and there was nothing she could do about it. Even worse is that she knew she would need to do the other thing sooner or later and she was going to end up sitting in her own waste on a regular basis, it was a diaper after all. She started sob again, turning into a full blown cry this time.

She didn’t even hear when her mother entered. She didn’t even hear her ask what was wrong. She only noticed she was there when she felt two fingers enter her diaper as it was probed. She jerked away and she pushed herself to the bars behind her, away from her mother’s hand. Covering her chest again and stifling the cry, her face turning crimson.

“Don’t be ashamed sweetheart, you have nothing to hide.” Mommy said and she lowered the side of the crib.

She reached in and grabbed her by her armpits and pulled her up onto her hip. Sarah tried to push against her mother, only to find out she couldn’t muster the strength to rival hers. With Sarah firmly planted on her hip, her mother probed her diaper once again.

“It’s just a little wet sweetie, you’ll be fine.” She said after checking Sarah and adjusted her on her hip.

A little wet? Sarah felt like she burst a water balloon in her pants and her mother was saying it was just a little wet. She could feel it being pressed against her by her mother’s waist and it definitely felt like it was more than just a little wet. She brought Sarah back through the kitchen into the living room again. Sitting her down in the highchair once again.

“Mommy needs you to be good while she gets you a late lunch.”  She said as she buckled in the tray.

Sarah waited a moment before trying to reach below and actually check her own diaper. The tray was too close to her to even stick more than her hand down and it was too wide to reach around it. She gave up almost immediately, putting her head down. She slowly opened and closed her legs, feeling the bulk and listening to the crinkle of her new underwear. After tying a large bib around Sarah’s neck she was fed cut up grapes, more banana and some bland cereal. She felt rather full as her mother hoisted her out of the highchair and took her back into the living room. Once again she was laid down and a bottle was presented. As it was pressed to her lips she noticed was how much easier it was to drink from this time. She was a lot slower this time as her stomach was full but the bottle wasn’t going to be removed until it was gone. Her mother just stroked her hair and hummed as she drank. She felt like she was going to burst when milk stopped flowing. The bottle was removed and her face was cleaned off with the bib. Her mother placed a towel over her shoulder and sat Sarah on her leg in the burping position. After a few minutes of her mother rubbing and patting her back, Sarah felt something dislodge. It was that moment that a rather guttural burp left her mouth that the same urgency that struck her in her crib repeated itself. It was like a rapidly inflating balloon that started to hurt to the point where she was pushing it out just to make the pain to go away. Her mother must have felt it as Sarah felt a hand press her diaper as it was filling. Without a word her mother stood up with Sarah on her hip, still peeing her pants, and headed back to the nursery. She didn’t feel as bloated now, she was actually feeling pretty good as every pressure was being removed from her body. She just placed her head on her mother’s shoulder as she finished wetting herself.

• Like 3

I wonder if there was some things in the bottle to help. The change will be fun to read about. I like the update and agree that this is one of my favorites right now! I like how the chapters flow from one to the next. And that her parents are starting off the bat with determining when she gets changed and how Sarah has somewhat accepted it but not completely. Her rebellion will also be fun to read!

Sorry I am just getting around to reading this. I have really struggled to get caught back up following the crash and then the reposting of so many stories at once. I will say I am really enjoying the story so far. I think you are actually doing a very good job writing it. I will do my best to stay caught up. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Horizon said:

Sorry, this will continue but I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years and I'm not exactly in the mood to write. It will continue, just not sure when.

*hugs and waves* is okies takes your time you need *nodsnods*