LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hard Reset

This is my first story that I've ever tried to write. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I know this isn't super unique and is pretty much just a fap fantasy so don't expect game of thrones level story telling.

Hard Reset

Chapter One: The Meeting

The Anderson's took three months to search orphanages across the country, three months to find the perfect girl. The main problem for them was her age, she was old almost an adult able to discharge herself without being adopted. Being months away from eighteen also makes the legal process harder as well, considering it can anywhere between nine months to many years for the process to actually go through. Not to mention, she would need to agree to the adoption as well, which is something they needed to pursue first.

Sarah was small for someone her age, at a massive 4’10” she was towering over toddlers and not much else. Having a slender “bean pole” build was also a major factor in their decision that she was the one they wanted. Mr. and Mrs. Anderson where both in their early forties and loaded, which was something they planned on using to “grease the wheels” if their meeting went poorly. They were going to get their girl, one way or another.

Sarah shut the door to her room, sighing as she tossed her backpack in the corner of the room. She walked over to her bed and collapsed face first. She was burned out and wanted to decompress after her final week of exams. She was alone and she knew that the three other girls she shared the room with wouldn’t be home until later in the day. She was done with high school and she knew she would be out of this place in a few short months. She took the opportunity to change into a pair of black sweat pants and a black t-shirt and laid down on her bottom bunk. Now that she was more comfortable, she grabbed her phone and started browsing the internet for something to help her relax. Double checking that she was alone, she slipped her hand down her pants and disappeared into fantasy land. She was almost there when the door to the room flew open, a grey haired woman stood in the doorway, smiling from ear to ear.

“Sarah, I have a big surprise for you.” She said “Come with me!” She extended a hand.

Sarah pulled her hand from her pants just in time. Her face was flush but Mrs. Cooper, the head of the care home, seemed oblivious of what she was doing. Her heart pounding at the sudden exposure. Clearing her throat, Sarah hesitated.

“Right now?” she managed to squeak out.

“Yes, right now.” Mrs. Cooper lost her smile and stared right at her. “Get moving.”

Sarah didn’t argue, she slowly got off the bed and walked towards her care giver. As she got close, Mrs. Cooper put her hand on her chest and looked her right in the eye. At almost six feet, the older women towered over her. With the heat still in her pants, the prolonged stare was the last thing she needed.

Mrs. Cooper walked over the dresser and grabbed a large hair brush and hairband. Returning to the smaller girl, she grabbed her long black hair and roughly pulled it into a pony tail. Putting the hair brush back, she took the girls wrist in her own hand and practically dragged her out the door. Walking down the hallway, she quickly realized what she was being led to. This wasn’t a surprise, it was a waste of time. Why someone would try and adopt her so close to being a legal adult was just confusing. She wasn’t given the opportunity to be adopted in years, this was somewhat out of the blue. Having declined all of the potential parents, a lot of families just stopped trying to adopt her based on that alone. She just wanted to be out on her own, she was so close and she didn’t understand why Mrs. Cooper was even bothering to try one last time.

Entering the room she saw two people sat at the table in the middle of the room. A larger man and a women the same size as Mrs. Cooper looked like they were straight out of the 50s. He was in a black business suit, sporting a dark red tie. The lady looked like one of those women on a World War II propaganda poster. Her brown hair done up with large curls that looked like she emptied a can of hairspray just to keep the shape. She wore a red and white poke-a-dot dress, bright red lipstick and a white furry option covering her shoulders. She was sat down in front of the two strangers and she just stared at the table. The large windows of the room where open, letting in the sounds of the city flood the room. Car horns, sirens and engine sounds added some ambiance to the otherwise awkward moment.

“I’m Mrs. Anderson.” She women in the red dress said sweetly “And this is my husband.” She gestured to the suited man. “We’re really glad to finally meet you Sarah, I’ve been looking forward to this moment for months.”

“I’m not interested” Sarah said bluntly, not taking her eyes off the table.

“That’s not how you talk to an adult sweetheart. Look at them when you’re talking.” The man stated.

“I said I’m not interested, I’m almost old enough to be on my own and I don’t need to be adopted.” Sarah said coldly, still looking at the table.

“If you’re not interested, you’re not interested.” The man said. “We won’t force the issue. I believe we’re done here.” He said looking at Mrs. Cooper.

Sarah got up and walked out. Heading back to her room.

“I’m sorry about that Mrs. Anderson, she is too stubborn for her own good.” Mrs. Cooper said.

“It’s okay, she’ll come around.” Mrs. Anderson said, no hint of sadness or disappointment in her voice.

“I’ll go talk to her, let her know the possibilities you can provide her.” Mrs. Cooper said apologetically.

“Thank you, there is no need. We’ll just go with the other option” Mr. Anderson said, standing up with his wife. “I’ll be in touch.”

They promptly left, leaving Mrs. Cooper standing in the doorway alone. She headed towards Sarah’s room only to be stopped by the locked door.

“The other girls won’t be staying in this room tonight, take the time to reflect on the opportunity you just gave up.” She said through the door, then sighed. “I made you some food and left it in your bar fridge, I don’t want to see you out of your room tonight, you’re lucky I already made that food or you wouldn’t be eating tonight.” She bellowed through the door. Sarah didn’t say anything so she just went back to her own room and waited for Mr. Anderson to call, she knew what was going to happen now.

Sarah took care of herself in record time, she was frustrated and just wanted some relief. After laying there staring at the bunk above her, the tingling having left her body, her stomach was letting her know it wanted food. She got up and grabbed the plastic container out of the fridge and opening it up to reveal chili. She sat on her bed and dug in, eating faster than she expected, it was surprisingly good. She was almost done when she started to feel drowsy. Standing up, she headed over to the fridge to put the remaining chili back. She took a few steps and felt really dizzy, she sat down right where she was with a thud. Her vision was starting to get blurry, a buzzing was enveloping in her ears, and then she couldn’t see at all, everything went black.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 10/12/2017 at 11:32 PM, aldl4811 said:

Exciting start, this is high quality writing.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Chapter Two: Reset

Her vision was blurry but she was starting to understand the world again. It took a moment before she realized she wasn’t in her room anymore. Her mouth was very dry and her head was pounding. She tried to move only to find she couldn’t. This set off every alarm in her body and adrenaline started pumping, waking her up fully. She was in a room that looked like a doctor’s office but the colors looked more like kids room than anything else. Balloons and clouds decorated the wallpaper and there was pile of toys in the corner of the room. Looking down she realized she was strapped to a chair that you would normally see a dentist use. What really started to scare her was the fact that she was dressed in only her bra and panties. Someone drugged her, undressed her, and tied her to the chair. Memories started flooding back and she was in pure panic mode now. Pulling as hard as she could, she wasn’t able to budge from the restraints. Tears started pouring down her cheeks, she didn’t know what was going on. A few minutes later she heard a door open behind her, she immediately stopped crying and went dead quite. The sound of heels clicked across the floor and what came into her view was not what she expected.

The women in the red poke-a-dot dress, the woman who wanted to adopt her, the woman she said no to. Rage flooded her body and she started yelling at her, only no sound left her mouth. She couldn’t talk, panic replacing the rage.

“Calm down sweetheart, everything will be okay.” Mrs. Anderson said, putting her hand on Sarah’s cheek. “I’ll explain everything sweet pea. I'm not going to hurt you.”

Sarah’s breathing was rapid but for some reason her touch was calming.

"My husband and I don’t get along very well anymore and we thought that adopting a child might help us communicate again. At the very least, it will be someone I could care for and be attached to.” She said as she turned away and began to prepare something out of sight. “We’ve spent months trying to find someone like you, around your age group. You’re done school as of yesterday and have no ties to a job or friends that anchor you to any one place. You’re small, light and you’re development has been reserved compared most girls your age. Almost unable to even fill an A cup, you might as well be a child."

She walked out of sight and Sarah heard metal clank on metal. The sound of a cart wheeling closer allowed Mrs. Anderson to enter her vision once again, but cart was out of sight. She wheeled over a chair and sat down before looking at Sarah once more.

“Around your neck is a collar that cancels the vibrations in your vocal cords and will block anything you say. If you try to remove it, it will give you a nasty shock, so hands off. It looks like a medical device, so no one will try and remove it. It does allow some simple words, grunts, crying and things of that nature, but I’ll let you find out what works.” She said with a smile.

“Now, as to why you’re strapped to a chair, I needed you stationary so I can explain what is going to happen and not have you freak out. Before I continue, I want you to understand fully, that you are going to be OK and this is the beginning of your new life.” She said and she put Sarah’s hand in hers.

“We have adopted you, you have no choice in the matter. We will be raising you all over again, as our own. You need to be raised in a loving environment that will nurture in a way that you never experienced. When I say you will be raised all over again, I mean it. Since we’ve never had a child, we want start from the beginning. In our family, you will be our baby…literally.”

Mrs. Anderson could see Sarah tense. “You will be a baby in every aspect. Highchairs, pacifiers, cribs, onesies and everything else that involves a baby. Don’t worry sweetheart, your every need will be taken care of. You won’t even need to worry about the bathroom anymore since you’ll be wearing diapers again.”

This sent Sarah into a crying fit, she didn’t want this, she really didn’t want this. Her brain was overloaded and her frustration just resulted in more tears since her verbal responses didn’t register.

“You are super cute when you’re crying, did you know that?” She said with a smile. “I am your mommy now, can you say mommy?” she accented with baby talk and booped Sarah’s nose with her finger. “We’re almost ready to start your new life. After this next part, you won’t even need to act the part since you’ll be living it.” Pulling the cart closer, Sarah could see the cart had medical equipment on it. She started struggling again to no avail. Mrs. Anderson picked up a syringe off the cart and took the cap off before looking as Sarah once more. “This injection will make your muscles have a slight delay, it slows certain signals from your brain and it will make your limbs feel sluggish.” Sarah feeling a small pinch in her arm. “You won’t notice this one until you can move again.” She said with a wink. She held up another syringe, taking the cap off once again. “This one is a little more fun, and took a long time to develop. As you know, all babies wear diapers because they need them. They aren’t expected to use anything but their diapers and no one even bats and eye because it’s normal. It will be normal for people to see you in a diaper, no one will be expecting you to use the toilet. It will be a regular and normal part of your life to pee during a diaper change or poop yourself in front of strangers. The best part is that it will be just as much of a surprise for you as it is for the people around you.”

Sarah’s tears were dried up at this point and she was just numb, she could still feel the slight heat of the first needle. She just wanted to go home, to go back to school, to go back to being alone.

“But, since you were rude to us earlier today, there has been a slight change. Instead of not knowing when you need to go or when you’re going, you will still have total control over your bladder and bowels. However, the pressure will be intense enough to force you go on your own, no matter where you are or who’s around. It might even feel like you need to go and nothing will happen, it’s almost like a roulette! You’ll have between one and five minutes warning before you inevitably poop yourself. Sadly, bladder pressure will only give a 20-30 seconds of warning. This is your punishment for being rude, and it’s a light one.” She proceeded to give Sarah another shot, this time it was around her nether regions. She give her belly a slight tickle after the shot and grabbed the last needle. Sarah could feel a slight burning around her lower region, she was in shock.

“This last one is special, this will allow you to digest breast milk normally and sustain yourself fully if I choose to only breast feed you. I took a shot earlier that will help produce milk, so you’ll be enjoying it from a bottle or from me multiple times a day. There is a side effect that actually works in our favor though. Since this changes some of your digestive capabilities, you’ll need to be regularly burped just like a real baby! It was a happy accident that I’m super excited about.” She proceeded to inject that final needle. “These take a few days to become fully effective, so your changes will be noticeable by everyone, especially you.” She wiped her hands off with a towel before covering up the needles with it. “I bet you want to know how long these will last.” She said as she moved the cart out of view again. Sarah heard a rustling and a snap. “Since I said we’ll be starting from the beginning, potty training doesn’t start for at least two or three years for a normal baby. It will last at least that long but it might be four or five years before you’re ready for potty training. You’ll probably wet the bed and have accidents for years after that though.” Mrs. Anderson reached behind Sarah and undid her bra, taking it off.

“I bet it will be nice not to worry about wearing these anymore, they can hurt sometimes.” She said dangling it in front of Sarah. “I should know.” She said grabbing both her double D’s and hefting them up and down with a small laugh. She took a pair of scissors and proceeded to cut off her panties. “You won’t need these anymore.” Tossing them in a bin on the bottom of the cart with the bra.

Sarah was beyond embarrassed, she hasn’t been naked in front of anyone since she was little. She never had a boyfriend nor had she actually had sex before. She never made it a point to meet boys and normally just shut down anyone who attempted to close to her. Her face was flushed redder than ever, but she couldn’t do anything about it.

“I doubt you can tell, but I’ve already removed all of your body hair so you almost look the part now. Once you’re in diapers, you’ll only be naked when I want you to be naked. Take a look at your clean girl parts now while you still can. Most of the time you see it, it will be covered in pee pee and poopy.”

Sarah looked down and was dumbfounded, she looked like a child. All of her hair was gone, not just her downstairs, but her arms and legs were barren. She only now started to notice how cold she was.

Mrs. Anderson walked up next to the chair and pressed a pedal with her foot and that chair Sarah was in laid back and she was now flat. She walked out of view again for a moment only to return with a diaper, baby powder, package of baby wipes and a tube of ointment.

“That hair won’t grow back until I want it to, thanks to one of those needles.” She said as she unfolded the diaper and placed it under Sarah. She opened pack of wipes and gave her a thorough cleaning. She popped the ointment cap and rubbed it all over her hands before rubbing it all over Sarah’s diaper area. Cleaning her hands off with a baby wipe, then proceeded to powder her.

“Are you ready to reset your life?” Mrs. Anderson said with a smile, not expecting an answer. “It will be okay sweetheart, you’ll get used to it.” She said as she brought the diaper up between Sarah’s legs and taped it shut with two large tapes.

“You’re ready to begin again.” She said giving Sarah a kiss on the forehead. “I’ll see you when you wake up sweetheart.” She said and she pushed Sarah’s black hair behind her ear.

Sarah’s ears started to buzz again and she noticed Mrs. Anderson removing another needle from her arm. Everything was fuzzy and started to dim to black.

It's a tired, overdone cliche for a story, but I must admit that I like how you're going about the story. It's enough detail, but still straight to the good stuff. Continue, the fans are loving it! 

Cya, I would disagree it is overdone, as I have seen very few where the girl is kidnapped in this manner and treated in this manner. Now some similarities sure, but there are similarities in a lot of stories here. 8 would say the way Horizon has spun it so far is great and different. I look forward to the story and admit I wish I didn’t have to wait til Sunday but I understand busy weeks. 

So, I know the chapters aren't super long but I'm going to try and create at least two more before the weekend is over. Hopefully people enjoy the shorter digestible chunks instead of a huge epic all at once. Kind of like watching a TV show week to week instead of binge watching it and feeling empty after it's done. Gotta chase the dragon. If people would rather a longer release schedule that have larger posts, please let me know.

Chapter 3: Sensory Overload

Sarah blinked a few times before her vision cleared. She was in motion, confusion was replaced with fear as the world cleared. It took her a moment to realize she was being rocked back and forth. She looked down to see that she was strapped in a baby rocker. Looking down at herself, she was in awe. She was wearing a dark blue pair of overhauls, a pastel blue t-shirt with puffy sleeves with her feet sporting plain white socks. She was strapped in the rocker by a strap that went around her lower half like a soft baby swing. Looking around the room, the only things that stood out was a giant white dresser and a large toy box with a bunch of stuffed animals littered around it. The fear was starting to get the better of her, her hands went down to strap that was holding her in. She yanked on the panel, she could hear herself grunt, the fabric stretching but it didn’t move. Frustrated tears formed in her eyes, she didn’t know what to do. She started trying to pull herself up into a sitting position, but the rocking and slight headache made it impossible, tears turning into a full on cry. The rocking started to slow as a green blob came into her tear filled peripheral.

“Awwww, what’s wrong sweetheart?” The blob cooed.

Sarah noticed she was crying hard enough to start hiccuping and didn’t even hear the words being said to her. It was when she felt hands grab her under arms and lift her up and out of the rocker started to take her out of the haze. She felt her legs dangle as something lifted her with a slight grunt. The tears stopped long enough to see Mrs. Anderson face fill her view. It was at that very moment, as Mrs. Anderson's hips supported her weight that she was reminded of what exactly she was wearing. One of her hands was lightly holding her leg while her forearm supported her bottom, her diapered bottom. Sarah’s crotch was pushed against the woman’s side, pressing the diaper into her. The pressure on her lower region was alien as she felt the fabric rub her nether regions.

“I just changed you, so I don’t think it’s that.” She said and she rubbed away some of Sarah’s tears. “I bet you’re hungry, huh.” She said scrunching her nose.

She was dressed completely differently than before. She was in total mother mode, her hair in a loose pony tail, a thin green sweater with a blue shirt under it and a regular pair of jeans. Not expecting any response from Sarah, she started walking towards to the door. In this moment, Sarah was exposed to the entire room. It was a fully stocked nursery, built for a baby, a baby of her size. Everything in the room was something from a normal nursery, except larger.  A rocking chair and the rocker she was just in were in one corner while the big white dresser and toy box were in the other. There was a giant white crib made of sturdy wood on one side while another large white object she couldn’t quite see from her view on the opposite. The room was blue with white cartoon clouds all over the walls, each one had a different silly expression on its face. The floor was covered in a bunch of puzzle piece mats that had letters and numbers in the middle of each mat. The mats covered the entire floor, giving it very playroom type aesthetic. The one thing that really stuck out was a bundle of silver and blue balloons that filled her vision as they left the room. Each balloon had the words printed on them. It took a few moments to digest what they said, the contents setting off every remaining alarm she had left. Written in reverse coloring, the words spelled out clearly for anyone to see…“Congratulations, It’s a boy!!!”

• Thanks 1

I agree “boy?” Very interesting. I admit I am glad this is updated again.  I personally like more updates but if updating once a week was gonna work with your schedule than I was fine with that as well. It is your story. But this is well written so far and I look forward to more!!

SGTbaby, you're right. At first I enjoyed the story, but felt it was overdone. However, the switch up front her being treated like a girl to a boy is a pleasant surprise and I can see why the mother would want this. Most males know that during a diaper change, we get excited, not going to happen with Sarah. 

I hope the next chapter is longer. This was barely a taste. What you've done here is like a massive tease/cliffhanger. Well, it worked, I'm hooked! :)

Considering Christmas is next week, I might not be able to add to this story until the new year. I'll try to plug away at it if I have time. I'm glad people are enjoying this.

Chapter 4: Ground Rules

While being carried down the kitchen Sarah noticed one thing about this house, it was huge. They must have passed half a dozen rooms before even reaching the stairs. The bottom of the stairs opened up into the kitchen itself, revealing a large modern kitchen that looked brand new. Wooden cabinets with a dark green marbled countertop complimented every appliance, which themselves were all shiny black. The table set matched counter with the hardwood floor bringing it all together. Next to the table was a solid wooden highchair that would comfortably fit her. She was placed in the chair and sank into the green padding that seemed over filled and too soft for something someone was supposed to sit in. Before she even thought of reacting she was strapped and locked in behind a tray that wouldn’t allow her to slip out below. Mrs. Anderson went out of view and started rummaging through the kitchen.

“Why did those balloons say boy?” She thought. “Why was this happening? What was wrong with this lady? Wait, did she say she already changed me?”

A blue bowl filled with yellowish mush accompanied Mrs. Anderson as she pulled a table chair up in front of the high chair. She placed the bowl on the table and walked around behind Sarah and tied a terry cloth bib around her neck. She returned to the chair and sat down, plunged a rubber spoon in the mush and held up it up to Sarah’s mouth, she didn’t open it.

“We’re going to go over the ground rules now that you’re awake.” Mrs. Anderson said as she pushed the spoon into Sarah’s mouth.

It was banana, just banana, she didn’t expect that seeing as it was a squished paste. She swallowed and opened her mouth as the second spoonful was pushed towards her.

“I’m your mommy.” Mrs. Anderson said and she continued to feed her charge. “The thing around your neck allows some words and that is one of them, the rest you will need to find out on your own.”

“Mommy.” Sarah tested with a mouth filled with banana.

“That’s right sweetie, I AM your mommy and you ARE my child. You are now part of my family and are legally Sarah Anderson and this is a new house we built to start that family. We wanted a clean slate to start fresh. Some of our friends have done it and it seemed like a good time to do it as well.” Continuing to feed Sarah.

“Why the hell are you doing this to me?” Sarah thought and started to get worked up even though she couldn’t freely move.

“Your father won’t be around for quite a while, he needs to attend to something to make sure you can’t be found. The old you is essentially gone and even if you managed to leave and find authorities, your finger prints and pictures will cause them to direct you back here.” Mrs. Anderson said.

This caused to Sarah to stop cooperating and refused to eat.

“This is the last time I’m going to talk to you like an adult so you can sit there and eat while you listen or you can listen and then I force feed you the rest.” She said, setting the bowl down and looked Sarah right in the eyes.

Sarah thought about it for a moment and slowly opened her mouth. She would rather not be forced to do any more that she already has been.

“You are legally nine now so that is your official age and legally flagged as special needs. You’re in our care until we say otherwise. If you’re good, you’ll be allowed to grow up and have a life, otherwise you’ll stay a baby for as long as I see fit.” Mrs. Ander……mommy, said resuming feeding her. “You will be treated as a baby under the age of one, you will do things babies do, and you will not be responsible for anything. If you’re inclined, you can think of it as a three to five year vacation, no responsibilities and no pressure.”

Scrapping the last of the bowl onto the spoon and feeding it to Sarah. She wiped her face off with the bib before standing up with the bowl and walked out of view.

“I know you’re a girl, but I’ve always wanted a boy. It was too hard to find a boy your size and age so we decided to raise you as a boy instead. Until you’re ready to grow up, you WILL be treated as boy. I’m still debating whether or not to cut your hair, but for now you’ll keep it. If and when you grow up, you can be a girl again if you want to.”

The sound of the sink being turned on gave Sarah a moment of reprieve. “What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck.” Was running through her head.

Turning the tap off, Sarah’s new mommy walked back to the highchair and looked at for a moment before saying anything.

“If you want to cooperate with this whole situation, I’ll let you in on a secret.” She said and she started to unhook the tray. “Your mommy and daddy have a lot of money and when this is over, it might have been worth your efforts just accept your fate and decide to start enjoying yourself. You’re getting a chance to grow up again with a family that will love you.”

Sarah was very confused as to why they didn’t just tell her that from the start instead of all this crazy kidnapping nonsense. But she probably wouldn’t have accepted regardless of any payoff. Since she was stuck in this situation regardless now, she might as well reap the benefits.

“Now……who’s thirsty?” Mommy said with a smile on her face.

• Like 1

Wish we didn’t have to wait...patience never was nor ever will be my middle name...lol. I like the new update and how you explained her being treated as a boy and how they still aren’t sure what to do exactly. They must have some friends in high or low places depending on how you want to look at it to make Sarah Anderson 9 again, but since her father is making her disappear maybe it isn’t such a far off thing to imagine. I like they went the special needs route as it allows for more freedom out in public.i look forward to reading more and wishing you a merry Christmas and happy holidays. 

I am a lot like SGTbaby, in that I have all of the patience of a 2 year old. That being said, however, I understand the importance of family needs during the holiday season.  Let me wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the continuation of this story after the first of the year. Please keep up the good work as you find the time .

Wow, I appreciate the support. Thanks everyone. I ended up having a bunch of free time tonight so I decided to work on this while I could. There is a chance, a slim chance, that I will have more time that I was expecting to work on this. I'm not promising anything, but there might be more sooner rather than later.

Chapter 5: Making It Work

It almost caught Sarah off guard when a baby bottle was shoved in her mouth. It would have been a bigger surprise had she not been carried into the living room and laid down on her new mothers lap. She was being fed the bottle, she wasn’t even given the option to hold it herself. It was an odd experience, trying to suck milk out of a rubber nipple, especially when someone else was holding it.

“Now, are you going to behave yourself and embrace your new life? Mommy said as she supported Sarah’s head. “Or am I going to need to make you embrace it?”

Sarah was thinking about everything that has happened since she was taken out of the highchair. She reluctantly couldn’t think of a way out of this situation, she was trapped. If she couldn’t do anything about it, she figured she might as well make it easier for herself. Remembering the injections, a chill ran down her spine, she was going to degrade over the next few days and if she couldn’t do anything now, there was no way she will be able to do anything in the near future. Her mother pulled the bottle out of her mouth and looked at her, waiting for a response. Sarah hesitated for a moment and just nodded, looking away with a blush. Her mother smiled and returned the bottle to her lips. The milk tasted a little sweeter than normal and something about it was off. It was also hard to get the rhythm of sucking and swallowing, but she knew she will be getting a ton of practice in the future.

“Alright sweetheart, I’m going to go over the rules for you so you know what you can and cannot do. The closer you follow these rules the more people will believe you are what you appear to be and it will make situations considerably less embarrassing for you.” Mommy said, watching as the bottle was almost drained.

She cleared her throat and started reciting a list that seemed practiced.

“Rule number one: You can’t take your diaper off, you shouldn’t even be touching it. If find you playing or fiddling with your diaper you will get a spanking that you will never forget. Good boys don’t touch their diapers.” She said, making a point to emphasize that they were Sarah’s diapers instead of just a diaper.

“Rule number two: Diapers are your present and future. You will be wearing them 24/7 and are expected to use them. The only time they come off is when they’re being replaced or you’re in a bath. People won’t trust you not to be in them and if you aren’t using them regularly, adults will think something is wrong. You’ll actually need them eventually so it’s in your best interest to wear them anyway.

Rule number three: Obviously, the bathroom is off limits unless I’m giving you a bath. You have no reason to be in there so if you somehow find yourself there without a grownup, that will be another reddening of your behind.

Rule number four: You will be changed when and where adults see fit. Don’t expect a change when you want it, it’s not your decision. It won’t matter if it’s public or private, inside or outside. If you need a diaper change while we’re out and about, you will be changed. You have a diaper bag for a reason so don’t expect to only be changed at home.

Rule number five: You will wear whatever you’re dressed in, you will eat whatever is fed to you and you will go wherever we take you. If you ever put up a fight about any of those, you will probably be spanked. If an adult puts a pacifier in your mouth, you are not to remove it. Same goes with anything else they do to you. If they only want you in a diaper, you’ll only wear a diaper. People will see you naked all the time so you will get used to it.

You can try walking while you still can but you probably won’t be able to support your weight in the near future, so enjoy it while you can.” Mommy finished, taking the bottle from Sarah and setting her head over her shoulder and patted her back.

Sarah was crying softly, she didn’t want this but she couldn’t do anything about it. Surprisingly enough she felt a bubble escape as she burped. She wasn’t sure why but she started to immediately feel better after that. Mommy pulled her to her lap and started cleaning the tears and wetness around her mouth with a cloth. She stood up with a bit of a heft and Sarah settled on her hip once more. They walked towards a rather large playpen that Sarah failed to notice the first time around. She was placed inside and Mommy just turned and walked out of the room. Looking around she noticed that it had a bunch of toys inside. She could also tell that the walls were taller than a regular playpen, considering she was sitting and the walls were higher than her head. There was a bear on the other side of the playpen, it was large enough for her to lay on, making her feel even smaller. She tried to stand up but she was suspended off the floor by the mesh of the playpen and it made it somewhat hard to balance. She decide to crawl over to the bear instead of trying to walk. It was super weird, she could finally feel how much bulk was between her legs. She noticed that the diaper didn’t grab her clothing at all as the fabric slid over the plastic with ease. It was noticeable enough to make sure that she wouldn’t be forgetting her attire anytime soon. She grabbed onto the bear and started sobbing softly once again. Sarah faded into darkness as she cried herself to sleep.

• Like 1