LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How does someone get banned?

Wannatripbaby

Question

So I met a new member & we've been chatting back & forth for a few days. I just visited her profile a little bit ago & saw she'd been banned. What I'm wondering is: How does a person get banned in less than a week? What grievous sins could she have committed in such a short time? Especially when she's only made 2 posts, neither of which seem to contain anything toxic.

While I'm asking, I'd also welcome any general information on banning. How does it work? Is it permanent? Etc.

9 answers to this question

So the requisite age is 21 I'm assuming? That would explain things because her profile said she was 20. Good to know. Since joining I've been saying to myself, "man, I should've joined years ago!" But I guess that wouldn't have worked anyway. Getting banned would've totally freaked me out I'm guessing.

What other things can a person be banned for?

The age limit is 18 and just because they list an appropriate age doesn't mean that we wont discover the truth ;) Other reasons for a rapid ban can be ignoring warnings, and once I banned someone who told me they weren't going to obey the rules :o The moment they broke the rules again they disappeared- I mean how stupid can you get? :roflmao:

Were it possible we'd allow teens on the site but the laws which cover us prevent that, and it would also get site access removed for people in the UK and other places where sites like this have to be adults only as required by their laws. If DailyDiapers is to remain online for everyone 18+ it's what we have to do, so we do it. When an underage person is banned, and that member reaches 18 they can re-apply for membership B)

Bettypooh

Oh, it's 18! I wish I'd known that earlier. I think I need to go apologize to someone. :unsure:

Thank you for all the answers so far. :) If I may just ask a few more questions:

Is banning permanent (except in the case of age) or can it be a temporary thing?

How do you determine if someone lied about their age?

Is there any way for someone to find out the exact reason someone else was banned?

On 12/21/2017 at 1:11 AM, MegaChar said:

Underage is pretty quick but there are more crazyer ways to get banned quickly: from hacking and doxxing to just downright trolling and harassing people.

Easy answer

Have there actually been hackers on this site before?

No website anywhere is safe from hacking- even Kapersky who does some of the best AV software got hacked :o And many sites have been hacked without detection- my guess is that every site has been hacked to some degree. We do our best to protect our members and so far nobody's personal info has appeared anywhere else but it's always a possibility.

The bottom line is that you should never post anything anywhere online which you aren't willing to share with the entire world because anything is possible. Have a contingency plan in place in case things go wrong. That's about all anyone can do in this crazy world :whistling:

Bettypooh

Many is the time I see a new member who's profile states their real age as 18 or older.  Then they post an introductory message in the Newby Nursery saying, "I'm really only 14 and live with my parents".  DUH!  That will get them reported to an Admin immediatly!  You also have people who repeatedly attack other members for their beliefs in forum posts, weather that is about their religion, political views, gender or whatever.  Personal attacks are not allowed.  Opposite views discussed are one thing, but calling someone else names or cursing them out will get you a warning and then banned.  Ignoring warnings from admins will also get you banned.  I'm sure discussions of real children or involving them in the fetish will also get you banned.  Continuously posting pictures of your poop will do so as well.  There are rules posted on this site.  Violating any of them will either get you a warning or get you banned.  Underage members, no warning!  All the Admins do a great job here of keeping the site safe!

I was banned on another forum site and I never knew it until today. I hadn't visited that place for several years, but I logged in tonight and received the following notice:

You have been banned for the following reason:
tor user

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Isn't that special? I have never been abusive to anyone, always supportive and affirming. Far too old to approach their fake underage rule. Nothing in their rules about using tor or any other VPN. I quite often use a VPN, because I travel a lot for work and I'm always surfing on unsecured hotel wifi. You would too.