LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Giving/Expecting ABDL Gifts?

DailyDiapers

Are ABDL items on your shopping or wish list?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Are ABDL items on your whopping or wish list?

• Yes - Giving
    • Yes - I want presents!
    • Yes - Giving and hoping for!
    • No

I’ve giving a present to my ABDL friend, although it’s not as such an ABDL item (it’s a colouring and activity book).

I shipped it off to Seattle a few days ago, fingers crossed it arrives on time because the Post Office self checkouts are a confusing nightmare to use and they didn’t have any staff around to help out and guide me through the process and the machines themselves seem to assume you know what your doing, which was wrong because I don't know much about shipping parcels, but I digress. 

I’m thinking of getting something AB for my wife, not sure what it will be yet. And since she’s the only one who knows I’m an AB/DL, she’s the only one I might expect anything from. Oh, and there’s always Santa too, of course. 

23 hours ago, Alvin Seville said:

I’ve giving a present to my ABDL friend, although it’s not as such an ABDL item (it’s a colouring and activity book).

I shipped it off to Seattle a few days ago, fingers crossed it arrives on time because the Post Office self checkouts are a confusing nightmare to use and they didn’t have any staff around to help out and guide me through the process and the machines themselves seem to assume you know what your doing, which was wrong because I don't know much about shipping parcels, but I digress. 

Post office self-checks?  As an eBay seller who often needs the post office receipt (It triggers a departure scan, meaning if the package is lost, the post office had it last not me) I would kill for one of those, terrible or

not.

• Like 1

Not diapers, but I have given a few ABDL gifts this year. I don't expect anything in return, but I will be very happy if I get anything for Christmas that caters to my little side from anyone :)

43 minutes ago, LittleAmytheil said:

Post office self-checks?  As an eBay seller who often needs the post office receipt (It triggers a departure scan, meaning if the package is lost, the post office had it last not me) I would kill for one of those, terrible or

not.

Don’t the cashiers offer receipts when you’ve paid for the shipping etc at the checkout?

10 minutes ago, Alvin Seville said:

Don’t the cashiers offer receipts when you’ve paid for the shipping etc at the checkout?

They do, but in my area of the USA, we'll have maybe 1 cashier for a line of 5-10 people, and everyone is purchasing postage at the office (which is no fault of their own, that is what the office is for).

My shipping is purchased VIA the USPS online, which gives me a tracking number and a 'creation' scan, but not a departure scan.  Some post offices will forget the departure scan when it leaves their box and...then it's a problem if lost.

It's been a long time.   When my wife first found out about my tendencies she got me all sorts of neat things.    Publicly I just got some teddy bears (Everybody knows I like bears).    I also got a wipe warmer and a few other neat things given to me in private.

Been dropping hints to my wife about a couple of new onsies from babypants and some diapers from abu or cuddlz. I really like babypants onsies. They're the only onsie that I found to fit properly and man are they soft.  I haven't had the chance to try the new diapers from cuddlz but would reall love to.  As you can tell she knows and just loves to diaper me up.....especially for bed!

So honey if your reading this....XL onsies white and blue or yellow and LG/XL diapers.......hint hint! 

Love You.

Oh by the way

cuddlz.com

Baby-Pants.com

ABUniverse.com....new Peekabu, 10 pk, SDK 10 pk Cushies 10 pk and Kiddos 10 pk.

ps. If Kiddos and Peekabu are not in stock yet I'll settle for Simple 10 pk and BareBum 10 pk