LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Computer Virus help

I recently got a notification from Windows Defender that my computer has something called Brocoiner!rfn on it. My computer updated itself to Windows 10, but I do still have my Windows 7 disc. I don't have system restore available to me, or at least it doesn't seem to work. I've looked in the Control Panel to uninstall this thing, but it doesn't show up. Any advice on getting rid of it? I did a little research on it, and it appears to be a very bad Trojan horse virus.

7 minutes ago, DailyDiapers said:

Friggen coin miners again, those things are a pain!

This is what I use to find and remove infected files:

https://www.iobit.com/en/advancedsystemcarefree.php

Free version works just fine for what you need NOW, though I use the paid version for regular maintenance and protection!

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm going to give it a try, and hopefully it works. If not, I might try a reinstall of Windows 7.

I've run Advanced SystemCare 11 Pro twice now, and Windows Defender is still finding Trojan:HTML/Brocoiner!rfn. This is getting agrovating now. I'm really thinking about reinstalling Windows 7, but if I can get this stupid thing from darn near anything, I might just get it again.

Your 7 key might now work if you activate a copy of 10, go to an uninfected computer with an 8GB usb flash drive and make a 10 installer with the tool on this official microsoft page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 (No need to sign into the site)

It will install an original windows 10 installer onto a usb flash drive and dvd's i think. then you need to make sure you boot from it when bios starts up, the usually command is F11 on most computers

Just have done with it and call a professional. The more you mess around; the worse it gets. Then buy the Premium version of MalwareBytes and install it  and set up the protections web, exploit and ransomeware, and put the scan and quarantine on a regular, daily schedule. Who goes around buck nekked these days? My MB stopped Cornhole...er...Coinhive cold

I thought I'd give an update. I did a reinstall of 7 this week, and got a trial of McAffee anti-virus. So far, everything is going good. I did a scan yesterday, and one thing was found, but it was removed. It was something called Artemis!. I have my Malwarebytes reinstalled as well, and fully updated.

• Like 1

I don't think this has anything to do with the issue I was having, but didn't see any reason to make a new topic. I have lately been having issues with my keyboard after my computer goes to sleep, or hibernate, I don't really know which honestly. I do see that my power light will be flashing, and my water cooler's fans won't be running, at least not until I press a key on the keyboard or click the mouse. Now for the actual problem. I've been noticing that after bringing the computer back on from whatever mode it's going into, my keyboard won't have any power until I either restart the computer or unplug and replug in the USB connection for the keyboard. I don't know if maybe I have USB ports on the motherboard going bad, or maybe the keyboard is going bad. It doesn't happen with the mouse, which is plugged in right next to the keyboard, so I don't think it's the USB ports, but I'm not really sure.