LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally introducing myself!

Hey! My name’s Jay (: I’ve known I’ve been into ABDL for a while now, leaning towards the DL side. My little age is 4-8 depending on how I feel. I’m not comfortable being a caregiver. I’m here to roleplay mostly and also socialize a bit. It’s nice to meet everyone!

Hi! Welcome to the club! It's good to make your acquaintance. :)

You say you're not comfortable being a caregiver? That's an odd thing to say. Do you feel like you need to be? Did someone tell you you have to be a caregiver for some reason?

30 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hi! Welcome to the club! It's good to make your acquaintance. :)

You say you're not comfortable being a caregiver? That's an odd thing to say. Do you feel like you need to be? Did someone tell you you have to be a caregiver for some reason?

Honestly I’m not too sure why I stated that ^^ I think it’s since whenever I do roleplay searches (which I’m not intending with this introduction) people always seem to be looking for a caregiver or are fine with both roles? So I tend to feel I should be both

I can understand that. It seems that most ABDLs want to be Littles, leaving the roll of Caregiver generally unwanted. I really should try Role play sometime, seeing as I identify more with the Caretaker side than the Little side. But I digress.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I can understand that. It seems that most ABDLs want to be Littles, leaving the roll of Caregiver generally unwanted. I really should try Role play sometime, seeing as I identify more with the Caretaker side than the Little side. But I digress.

Yeah, roleplaying is nice (: especially more relaxed roleplays as they focus more an enjoyment than writing skill

30 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

But I enjoy my writing skills!

Yeah writing is fun too! I tend to like both, usually having a mix of roleplay going, some laid back and some more writing centered. I personally like a variety d: but that’s probably because I’ve been roleplaying for years.

Hi and welcome Jay. Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us here. I guess you've been hanging around for a bit, since you say, you are finally introducing yourself? So, you probably know your way round, and already know this is a nice place to come to? Pull up a highchair, grab your baba, and get your diaper comfy. Oh yeah, and have fun and enjoy!