LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers At Work Dilemma

first off you should get a good diaper (wellness) and use a booster i can easily go 8 hour on this combination, yeah they get heavy and i would wear a onesie and it will show under your boy pants but hey thng you have to do . go forth and wear proudly 

3 hours ago, Little_annie said:

first off you should get a good diaper (wellness) and use a booster i can easily go 8 hour on this combination, yeah they get heavy and i would wear a onesie and it will show under your boy pants but hey thng you have to do . go forth and wear proudly 

Just out of curiosity have you read this post in its entirety?  I wear Rearz Princess diapers as discussed multiple times in the post and I can promise you there is nothing out there more quality than that because I have tried them all.  I work in an industrial maintenance environment where I am up and down and in and out of machines all day.  Some people who wear full time swear by their Dry 24/7 diapers which might be great for working in an office environment but not for what I do.  They clump way to bad for the kind of movement I am making.  I can promise you a Rearz Princess or Inspire + Incontrol diaper can hold up to a 12 hour day of full wettings and still stay intact without the fluffing breaking up.  Wellness diapers?  Not even close to what I am in.

12 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

I think you've answered your own question, and this seems like a good approach. It's my plan too since 'case-by-case' lets you tailor the response to the individual ;) I work with some stupid people, some smart people, some understanding people, and some cads- pretty much the norm for most of us :rolleyes: I've thought it through for each person already as well as what I'd say to strangers. That preparedness brings peace because I now know I can handle this :D And it does help when you're really good at what you do at work. But there are no guarantees in life!

When I came out as TG with an old friend I was working for, the end result was that I got fired. This even though we agreed that I;d keep it off the job and that I'd quit when it was time for me to fully transition so that his company would not be affected in any way. And this after me essentially doubling his income  through my knowledge and hard work. I was second in command and business was booming B) In short order I found myself pushed to the bottom of the barrel (which I accepted without a word for all I wanted was a secure job) and then just before Christmas I was fired for BS reasons, but I knew that the truth was he had concealed his true feelings about me and he was too gutless to be honest about it all :badmood:

Since then I've kept all my personal stuff as far distanced from my work as I can. No matter what you think might happen you could be wrong. You can't control others and what they might say or do. You can however cause yourself unneeded problems by doing or saying something which is unnecessary so the best approach is to not act until you really need to, and then only with what is minimally necessary. You will learn to live with holding it in over time even if it does hurt. Better that you carry the burden quietly than shoot yourself in the foot :angel_not:

Best Wishes and we're out here cheering you on :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

Your experiences are exactly why I asked this question on this forum. Some of us are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to diapers and who better to ask than someone that has been there and done that so to speak.

Everyone's experiences have value same as everyone's questions. When we share these things everyone can benefit :) There was a time when I too worried about how to deal with other people regards me being in diapers but it's mostly a non-issue. A life in diapers is supposed to make you feel better, not worse :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

4 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

Everyone's experiences have value same as everyone's questions. When we share these things everyone can benefit :) There was a time when I too worried about how to deal with other people regards me being in diapers but it's mostly a non-issue. A life in diapers is supposed to make you feel better, not worse :girl_happy:

My thoughts exactly.:rolleyes:

So... sorry for the bad advice I gave towards the beginning about HR (it did work out well for me, though).:mellow:

You seem to have a good system already set up.  Seems like your biggest problem is anxiety about what other people think.

With a wife who accepts you as you are you already have more than most.  Focus on the positive! 

4 hours ago, EmilyEmily said:

So... sorry for the bad advice I gave towards the beginning about HR (it did work out well for me, though).:mellow:

You seem to have a good system already set up.  Seems like your biggest problem is anxiety about what other people think.

With a wife who accepts you as you are you already have more than most.  Focus on the positive! 

It’s not bad advice.  Just what worked for you.  Every situation and individual circumstances are different.  It definitely helps having a loving and understanding wife.

The only people I care about is work.  Other than that I do not care who knows at all.  

• Thanks 1

Not really considering I work for a company in Europe and have only four or five co-workers.

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Do you ever think about the fact that if everyone other than people you work with knows, eventually people at work may find out from mutual aquaintences or things of that nature?

• 1 month later...

When I worked a corporate job, I kept diapers individual bagged in grocery bags in my desk drawer. If I had to change, I would grab one and head to the bathroom, change, put the old one in the bag and drop it in the trash. No one would question someone carrying a grocery bag around... could be lunch, whatever... doesn't matter. 

When I was at home on vacation, I could change most of the time in my room and put diapers into the trash in the garage. But when we would go out for the day, it was a challenge. I did end up on a surprise visit to my brother's house and was leaking. I even grabbed one of my nephew's diapers and put it inside mine to buy some more time. Weirdly, toddler diapers don't seem to have fluff all the way back anymore?

Anyway, my thought on the way to deal with that was something I heard suggested for people who wear pullups and don't want to have to remove their pants to change. Wear two pairs, one over the other. When the one is full, go to the bathroom, remove it, pull the other one up, and you're good to go. Wouldn't have worked at my brother's, but would work in public. It does make for a thicker diaper, but "oh, the horror!" :-) 

If you have that few coworkers the telling them if it gets bad isn´t really the big story and if you tell them the story that something happened and you got into the condition I think they could live with it quite easily. Especially if you have to leave a diaper in the basket at the loo.

7 hours ago, abmichael said:

Anyway, my thought on the way to deal with that was something I heard suggested for people who wear pullups and don't want to have to remove their pants to change. Wear two pairs, one over the other. When the one is full, go to the bathroom, remove it, pull the other one up, and you're good to go. Wouldn't have worked at my brother's, but would work in public. It does make for a thicker diaper, but "oh, the horror!" :-) 

I have done that with diapers in the past when out of town shopping.  It's not easy to fully change a diaper in a McDonalds restroom stall quickly before someone comes in to wash their hands or other things, so I would wear one tape on disposable diaper over the other.  When wet and needing a change, I would go into the restroom stall, pull down my outer diaper, remove the inner diaper and them putt the dry outer diaper back up like underpants.  With the plastic backed diapers there still is a bit of noise with the untaping, but with the cloth backed disposables it can be done pretty quietly and discreatly.  Now I know places to go and change that have restrooms with locking outer doors so it's not a problem, but this works with the pull up disposable underwear as well.  You can even wear pull up underwear and a tape on diaper over it, kind of like wearing a booster pad in your diaper that you can remove when wet while still keeping the diaper on.  Yes, it makes things thicker and bulkier but only until you take the inner diaper/pull up off.  Lots of options!

sorry to say, it sounds more as a fetish to me. If you worry about coworkers finding out, it will be even harder to explain pink sissy diapers than plain white medical diapers. Keep you fetish when at home where you have the liberty, and save yourself the embarrassment of having to tell why you prefer pink diapers. Such diapers will be seen as a pure fetish.

I'm incontinent myself and wear diapers 24/7, however I have never had to reveal that to anyone because I learn't how to both wear an appropriate diaper which suited my needs yet still discreet enough for not to be called out. So being in diapers even at work can be done, just not in overly thick diapers.

The diaper I wear during the day is a pure medical one with a booster in it. That lasts me a whole day e.g. 8-9 hour. I change when I return home. And to this day (I have been in diapers now for more than 5 years) has anyone ever said anything nor noticed anything, yes I have had a few stares at my crotch area, because no matter how discreet you dress there is a diaper bulge, the key is it being not too evident.

If you wear diapers aka the white ones, the explanation which will be required if your diapers are exposed, will be a lot easier to deal with. Whereas a pink or any AB looking diaper will be a lot harder and you will be labeled as a freak. And such a label at work will not be in your interest.

On 1/27/2018 at 5:01 AM, NotTheAverageMan said:

sorry to say, it sounds more as a fetish to me. If you worry about coworkers finding out, it will be even harder to explain pink sissy diapers than plain white medical diapers. Keep you fetish when at home where you have the liberty, and save yourself the embarrassment of having to tell why you prefer pink diapers. Such diapers will be seen as a pure fetish.

I'm incontinent myself and wear diapers 24/7, however I have never had to reveal that to anyone because I learn't how to both wear an appropriate diaper which suited my needs yet still discreet enough for not to be called out. So being in diapers even at work can be done, just not in overly thick diapers.

The diaper I wear during the day is a pure medical one with a booster in it. That lasts me a whole day e.g. 8-9 hour. I change when I return home. And to this day (I have been in diapers now for more than 5 years) has anyone ever said anything nor noticed anything, yes I have had a few stares at my crotch area, because no matter how discreet you dress there is a diaper bulge, the key is it being not too evident.

If you wear diapers aka the white ones, the explanation which will be required if your diapers are exposed, will be a lot easier to deal with. Whereas a pink or any AB looking diaper will be a lot harder and you will be labeled as a freak. And such a label at work will not be in your interest.

You could call it a fetish but I call it a lifestyle.  I identity myself as a little girl underneath my clothes and both my wife and I are happy with that.  Pink diapers help to make me feel girly.  With that said I have decided to wear either a ABU Simple or Rearz Inspire + Incontrol to work now.  I disagree with you as far as overly thick diapers.  The diapers I wear all the time  are extremely thick and my onesie and fixing pants keep them discreet.  I invite you to read this article I wrote as it details how I wear discreetly at work.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/60592-my-experiences-from-wearing-diapers-my-part-2/&tab=comments#comment-1386403

I do not really need any guidance on how to wear diapers in public.

1 hour ago, John64 said:

Hi Mark, I don´t know what´s happened but I can´t reach the page you talk about above.

If you were to delete the number 5 hidden in the word Dailydiapers it will work just fine.