LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urinary tract infection

Oh my god ive got a uti first one I've ever had and it is awful. Feel like my kidneys are going to explode out of my back. On Antibiotics and it's slowly getting better. Never want another uti as long as I live

Hi rusty. I leak and it did burn all of the time. Getting over it now but oh my god my urine stank for days I couldn't go out for fear of being noticed, and it isn't like I've a choice about wearing. Great news though it's nearly gone and I'm back to normality 

• Like 1

UTIs are caused by poking contaminated foreign objects in places they don’t belong.  Both of mine were a result of my urologist sticking tools up my urethra.  The female anatomy allows fecal bacteria to travel up their short urethra into the bladder unless scrupulously clean hygiene is maintained.

If you are a guy with a UTI, you will certainly notice it if your prostate becomes involved.  First symptoms are wetting yourself due to sudden strong urges, and if it continues to worsen, a fever goes with it (mine almost took me to ER room).  Of course, you have to see a doc as left untreated, it will move into your kidneys.

In my case, it took 3-4 months for my prostrate to get back to normal, although the sudden wetting was under control within a week, I continued to wear protection for much longer and still do when traveling or not able to get to bathroom on quick notice.

The point, this can be a serious issue, nothing to play around with!