LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Howdy let me introduce myself

Howdy21

Hi, I'm Howdy 21.  I'm new to this forum, but not brand new to diapers. I live in the Mid-Atlantic and am a professional. I enjoy walking and travel. We recently went to Alaska. I've included clothing of both genders into my wardrobe for a long time, but now look forward to "talking" about this aspect of life with other enthusiastic people.

Well why don't you post your questions here & see if anyone can help. :)

I'm fairly new to the board myself & I'm not the most technical guy, so I probably can't help you. But who knows? If I can't maybe someone else can!

Also:

12 hours ago, Howdy21 said:

now look forward to "talking" about this aspect of life with other enthusiastic people.

I'm not quite sure why you put "Talking" in quotations, but color me intrigued! :)

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

To answer one of your questions, I'm assuming what you want for the avatar is just posting a profile picture. Just click the square-like icon in the upper right corner of your screen (I hope... I'm using a mobile device so hopefully it's no different for a pc). In the drop down menu, click Account, then Profile. When it loads your profile, an icon on the left near your user name should appear that looks kind of like a picture. Click that, and you can choose your profile picture from your device or the internet. There's also an option for "Gravatars", but I'm not sure what that is. Your profile picture will appear next to all your posts throughout the forum as avatars do.

As for tech support, I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to use it, unless you weren't signed on at the time that you tried and you didn't know. Here's the link to the tech support. Hope this helps.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/forum/10-dailydiapers-tech-support/

Good luck and enjoy the forum!

Hi and welcome Howdy. Is that as in, “Hey kids, what time is it? “ Anyway, l love seeing new people here, and someone from the older generation is a good thing too. Someone of the cloth diaper and plastic pants generation. Not that I have anything against younger disposable diaper lovers. Just that, I identify more with coming from being in cloth diapers. 

I hope you will like it here, I think you will, and hope to see you round too. Have fun and enjoy! 

5 hours ago, Howdy21 said:

New2L, thanks this is very helpful. Do you know what memberships are?

No problem, I'm glad I could help. :)

To my knowledge, having a membership to this site - at least some of the more expensive memberships - will reward you with unlimited photo and message storage on your account. I believe each membership comes with a "badge" that will appear on your profile, and some of the more expensive memberships will actually send a token diaper pin to your home (unless of course you'd ask them not to for the sake of anonymity, then you can purchase the membership and go without the pin sent to your home.) I know some websites tend to offer more in the way of incentive to purchase a membership, such as more tempting special privileges and bonuses to the site in order for those site owners to make more of a profit. But that's not the purpose for this site. The purpose of purchasing a membership here is to help the site owners afford the domain to the site, the forum/chat license, as well as any upkeep and maintenance to keep the site secure and efficient, and probably some other things that I'm forgetting as well. If you're interested in looking into it, here's the link to purchase memberships.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/store/category/2-memberships/

I hope this helps. :)