LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying Diapers online?

bdmw96

So Im here to get advice for the future. So, I started buying diapers 4 years ago. I started with store brand depends and tena since thats the only available brands in my area. Then the same year my parents left for the week so I bought 4 cases of confidry 24/7 diapers online from the website Rearz. I dont get to wear often so I have about 10 left of the about 64 I had. Fortunetly this year I moved to live on my own in a large city near me for 5 months.

I found a pharmacy in that city that sold all the Rearz Brand diapers as well as abena, confidry abd some others. So of course I bought 3 cases of the plain white rearz and one case of safari (48 diapers). 

Now to get on with my question. How do I go about ordering diapers online but not having them shipped to my door? When I ordered from rearz they shipped a large 3 foot box to my door. My parents where away that time but that was a fluke ocassion. Even if I buy a case every so often my parents will still ask about what I bought.

If they dont see it and I bring it to my room then they'll most likely want to see it. Im also nervous of them opening my package and seeing the case of diapers inside.

seems like you have a few options here.

1 -  get a p.o. box or a box at ups. i dont think it costs much, if anything, and your packages are kept there safely until you go and get them. just be careful when ordering, some websites don't ship to p.o./ups boxes. 

2 - move out again. 

3 - commute for diapers. if you have a car just drive yourself to the city store and get diapers there. try and plan it so your parents aren't home when you get back with your goodies. i've done this on several occasions when i lived at home.

4 - it's that time of year again, so take advantage. everyone is buying christmas gifts, and many are doing so online. just tell your parents if a box comes, it's christmas gifts for your friends. or gifts for them! don't ruin the surprise!!

have your parents opened packages before that were addressed to you? if not, then i really don't think you have much to worry about. if so, then that's a whole 'nother can of worms with trust and boundaries that you and your 'rents need to hash out.

best of luck! 

I have a  box at a PMB (used to be at a UPS store before I moved, now it's a more generic place).    The UPS store will handle packages for $4 at a time even if you don't maintain a box.   If you have a box, it's included.    I get an email when it is ready for pickup.

Both UPS and FedEx have online services that let you know when a box is headed towards your address and as it says above, you can have it held one of their locations.

Another option is that some of the pharamcies (Walmart or CVS or whatever) will order you nicer diapers that they don't stock and you can pick it up in the store.

10 hours ago, bdmw96 said:

I found a pharmacy in that city that sold all the Rearz Brand diapers as well as abena, confidry abd some others. So of course I bought 3 cases of the plain white rearz and one case of safari (48 diapers). 

Wow!  A local pharmacy selling all those diapers?  Which one was it.  I'd sure like to know.....

1 hour ago, drynot said:

Wow!  A local pharmacy selling all those diapers?  Which one was it.  I'd sure like to know.....

Glen Erin Pharmacy in Mississauga, Ontario. A decent selection of diapers and since they are not being bought online as well as being considered medical, no tax!

Thanks for the advice everyone. Luckily I have found the answer myself. Since I live in Canada, Rearz has an option to deliver to a Canada Post PO box. To add to that good news I live a block away from a Canada Post delivery office and Canada post offers free PO boxes

A UPS store or Mailboxes etc. will let you rent a box and it will appear as though it is a residential address. This gets away from the "we don't ship to PO boxes" problem that many companies have, as the address you use looks like a physical address. I remember it costing like 9 dollars a month or something? That was a few years ago, and inflation might mean it went up. When a package arrives, they hold it behind the desk and put a note in your mailbox, and you just bring that to the desk and they give you your package. I used to do this all the time when I was living in a dorm and didn't trust the people who manned the desk. 

7 hours ago, bdmw96 said:

Glen Erin Pharmacy in Mississauga, Ontario. A decent selection of diapers and since they are not being bought online as well as being considered medical, no tax!

Daaaaamn dude....you're lucky.  I wish one of our pharmacies stocked Rearz products.  That would be awesome.  I've only ever found Abena L4's and Tranquility ATN's at a medical supply store in Edmonton.  Of course I bought a few packs of each......