LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
DailyDiapers

My Wish List

Recommended Posts

A few people have kindly offered me assistance this past week, and I haven't known what to say other than donate... but one suggested I make a wish list of things "I" want/need for myself, not for the site. Really sweet of him to ask, so I did:

http://a.co/1OqaECk

If anyone wants to get me an item from the list I would be grateful.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Plastic pants are on the way.    I think I have those same ones.

 

Thanks much!

Share this post


Link to post

I plan to get the griddle this weekend. Does the wish list page you linked have an address to ship it to?

Share this post


Link to post

I didn't get you anything!

::runs away and hides in the blanket fort::

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

I plan to get the griddle this weekend. Does the wish list page you linked have an address to ship it to?

Yep, if you click on the item from the list it offers to send it to Mike (without revealing his address to you).

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

I plan to get the griddle this weekend. Does the wish list page you linked have an address to ship it to?

Yep, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

I have another transmission to fix so all I can send is my best wishes :( It seems the reverse gear is working in my life when I selected 'drive' and stepped on the gas :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

I have another transmission to fix so all I can send is my best wishes :( It seems the reverse gear is working in my life when I selected 'drive' and stepped on the gas :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

Best wishes work :)

 

Hope you get the car sorted!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The griddle should be heading your way in a couple days Mike.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, id0ntknow said:

The griddle should be heading your way in a couple days Mike.

Awesome, thanks so much! Been wanting one for a long time... Mom loves grilled cheese too and hard to make enough in a round pan on the stove!

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, DailyDiapers said:

Awesome, thanks so much! Been wanting one for a long time... Mom loves grilled cheese too and hard to make enough in a round pan on the stove!

You are very welcome, and hope you have a great holiday with your mom.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks Charles! These are some of my favorite "big kid" diapers as they are fun and colorful but not babyish.

IMG_0224.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this