LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Wish List

DailyDiapers

A few people have kindly offered me assistance this past week, and I haven't known what to say other than donate... but one suggested I make a wish list of things "I" want/need for myself, not for the site. Really sweet of him to ask, so I did:

http://a.co/1OqaECk

If anyone wants to get me an item from the list I would be grateful.

5 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

I plan to get the griddle this weekend. Does the wish list page you linked have an address to ship it to?

Yep, if you click on the item from the list it offers to send it to Mike (without revealing his address to you).

3 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

I have another transmission to fix so all I can send is my best wishes :( It seems the reverse gear is working in my life when I selected 'drive' and stepped on the gas :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

Best wishes work :)

Hope you get the car sorted!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, id0ntknow said:

The griddle should be heading your way in a couple days Mike.

Awesome, thanks so much! Been wanting one for a long time... Mom loves grilled cheese too and hard to make enough in a round pan on the stove!

3 minutes ago, DailyDiapers said:

Awesome, thanks so much! Been wanting one for a long time... Mom loves grilled cheese too and hard to make enough in a round pan on the stove!

You are very welcome, and hope you have a great holiday with your mom.

On 12/8/2017 at 5:51 AM, Bettypooh said:

I have another transmission to fix so all I can send is my best wishes :( It seems the reverse gear is working in my life when I selected 'drive' and stepped on the gas :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

Reverse as in age play, or as in "reck s***"

My wife comes into my office all pissed.   She's got her own issues with her stepson going on right now.   "Did you send plastic pants to some guy in Michigan?"   I had to explain there's nothing other than professional friendship going on here.

4 hours ago, willnotwill said:

My wife comes into my office all pissed.   She's got her own issues with her stepson going on right now.   "Did you send plastic pants to some guy in Michigan?"   I had to explain there's nothing other than professional friendship going on here.

Oh no! Hope she didn't get too mad.