LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which are your favorite AB/DL diapers?

I dont have a lot of experience with the products specifically designed around the AB/DL community; but i have tried the 1st version of SDKs and more recently Little Pawz

The Little Pawz i think are pretty amazing all around to me; even though im not a furry and i can see that design as something some of us would not like.

To me very few designs are quite as well done as Little Pawz and i do want to try out more of these specialty diapers and will in the future; but because im primarily a weekend user i dont order as much at one time or as often as more frequent users do/have to (i still have 30 LPs and other diapers from previous orders from XP medical as well)

I think my next order will be of a few different designs from ABU (because they have so many and a few seem very appealing) and maybe after that i will try out a few other companies as well (tykables look good as well as some Rearz and some from Bambino)

Anybody try out a lot of the different companies/designs? Any remain favorites even after trying out so many?

It really comes down to personal preference. I have hundreds of premium AB diapers from most of the manufacturers and yet I still find myself wearing a SDK V2 or a Kiddo 95% of the time. You're just gonna have to try different things until you find what YOU like. I like all of my diapers, but some more than others. 

Its really hard to pick just one.  I'll wear a particular brand for a while and then switch back to another one.  The diapers we have today are pretty great.

I guess if there is one diaper that I could only have for the rest of my life it would likely be the Bambino Classico.  Bambino has changed their diapers a bit over the last few years so I'd want the ones from a few years back.  They fit great and hold a ton.  I've always liked plain white plastic backed diapers and these ones are right up there with the best.

Rearz inspire are a very....VERY close second.  The nod goes to Bambino as they fit me just a bit better but the Reaz is right up there.

5 minutes ago, bobby said:

Right now, probably Bambino Classico or Bellissimo ... that being said I haven't tried an ABU in a very long time.

You are missing out; i tried SDK V1 (when it changed hands to current owners but before the products were made better) and i felt like i had to double up to be satisfied.

Ive tried Little Pawz the last couple months and they are amazing; so much better than the SDK v1s.

21 minutes ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

You are missing out; i tried SDK V1 (when it changed hands to current owners but before the products were made better) and i felt like i had to double up to be satisfied.

Ive tried Little Pawz the last couple months and they are amazing; so much better than the SDK v1s.

I believe you! Heard nothing but good things ... next time I order I'll probably grab a bag or two.

Always pull ups, Tena Flex MAxi, and now Northshore Go Supreme pull up.  I also like Tranquility pull ups too.  I prefer cloth back as they are pretty quiet with people sleeping in the house and then they don't know I am wearing.

I stick to the diapers I wore as a baby and infant, cloth and a nice plastic pant. Up until today  nothing can beat that authentic look and feel. I do wear disposables but they are not what I favor.

The only ones I’ve tried and really want to try are ABU’s. I’ve worn the Lavender and the Kiddo, about to try the Barebum’s. I really like their two-taped diapers because they really make me feel little, but because of their shortage of diapers that fit me, I’m gonna try some four-tapes.