LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New here

Lily85

Hi all, my name is Lilly I’m a 20 yr old MtF transsexual and I’m both incontinent and a Little. I’ve also written stories on and off for the better part of 5 years but I didn’t write anything serious until about 2 years ago. If this name looks a bit familiar it’s because someone got ahold of my email address and used it to pose as me on here under another name. Well that wasn’t me and I can assure the admins on here that I am no troublemaker and will adhere to all rules of this community. I hope to get to know some of you in this community and hope we have a good relationship.

Hi Lily! Welcome to the club! You say you're a story writer? Awesome! I just started my first story a few weeks ago. I can't wait to see what kinds of beautiful tales you have to tell. :)

Might I ask what spurred you to join now if you've been involved in the ABDL community for such a long time?

21 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hi Lily! Welcome to the club! You say you're a story writer? Awesome! I just started my first story a few weeks ago. I can't wait to see what kinds of beautiful tales you have to tell. :)

Might I ask what spurred you to join now if you've been involved in the ABDL community for such a long time?

I decided to join now because I feel that I needed a new outlet to express myself. Also I was in denial over my little side thinking what I was doing was wrong and until recently I felt that I had no place in this community......

Hi and welcome Lily. Glad you are here, and you are you. If someone was posing as you. That wasn’t cool. Come on in now, it’s a great place to hang, with lots of good people. You can relax and be yourself here, or that little self. Have fun and enjoy!

Welcome Lilly!  I'm new here too, but I can assure you that this is a great place to be!  I've tried writing a few stories, but they never seem to come out as I hoped they would, so looking forward to reading some of yours and perhaps picking up a few tips!  Enjoy your time here!

:7d787d58a154e92ac2b43d660c21efac: