LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you get to wear as often as you would like?

10 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Of course, now days if you work in a call center you are most likely in India, Phillipeans or The Bahamas!  "Hi!  My Name is Carl!  Ow may I elp you?"

All I can think is the commercial with the gent from India saying "My name is Peggy, how may I help?" and the woman on the other side of the phone is skeptically saying "Peggy...."

I haven't worn for about five years I think. It's not that I don't want to. I dream every birthday of going to bed and waking up in diapers on my birthday. But finances get in the way like never before. One day I'll be able to again, I hope... even if it's just temporary.

I don’t and it’s becoming a source of increasing bitterness for me.

I wear maybe one night a week and the following day I’ll wear whilst working from home.  A few weeks ago, it was just my wife the next evening and I so towards the end of my work-from-home day,  I just changed my nappy for another and when she got home, I was still diapered.  She made her annoyance very clear.  I held my ground and didn’t change until the next morning.

This weekend I’m on my own so I’ve been diapered since Thursday but that’s rare.

It seems to me like there’s some kind of showdown coming on this topic.

You know it’s funny, I always said once I got my own place that I’d be diapered all the time, Honestly I just have to be in the mood, Since I was never able to order any diapers online before I had big plans to order some once I moved out, I’ve lived on my own for like 6 months and I’ve only ordered a 2 diaper sample of bambino Teddy’s and I actually have only used one of them, I really need to order some more of a different brand to try, Thinking about getting a sample box put together from wearing clouds.

I try to get at least one diapered day in a week, but can't always accomplish that any more. More days I fall back to wearing pads.   I call that my training day for when I will be forced to use diapers 24-7 due to my loss of bladder control that is slowly happening.

The short answer is yes, but I mainly wear on the weekends. I do wear them after my workday on occasion, but again mainly on the weekend only.

I am on a two week vacation at the moment and I am wearing a majority of the time. I use them for what they are intended for, but only mess them during the day. I have not wore a diaper to bed during this time as they are too hot for me. But I have slept in them once or twice before, just not my thing.

I have wore diapers for many years now, but keep a healthy balance of my love of diapers and everyday life in general.:)

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

The short answer is yes, but I mainly wear on the weekends. I do wear them after my workday on occasion, but again mainly on the weekend only.

I am on a two week vacation at the moment and I am wearing a majority of the time. I use them for what they are intended for, but only mess them during the day. I have not wore a diaper to bed during this time as they are too hot for me. But I have slept in them once or twice before, just not my thing.

I have wore diapers for many years now, but keep a healthy balance of my love of diapers and everyday life in general.:)

Ah!  First time I have read someone else using my famous words, "Keep a healthy balance" between diapers and regular every day life.  Good for you!

I can say I wear as much as I want. I have no desire to wear to work where I regularly get wet with cold water and when I have had the chance to wear 24/7 I get bored after 2-3 days. I have enough privacy I could be diapered all the time I am home if I wanted but why?

• 2 weeks later...

Not currently. My job keeps me from being able to as I travel so much and it's not ideal. But here in a few months I hope to be changing jobs and plan to wear daily. 

My answer is yes.  It will be 5 years 24/7 in a few weeks.

I remember in my early days how after a few days I had to force myself to put on that next diaper.  If you give it enough time and 24/7 is what you really want, your new habit will form and wearing diapers will become natural for you.

I go through bits where I really like to wear as often as I can, and then I go through bits where my emotional need for diapers is squelched. Either way, I always have one handy when I “need” one.

Pretty much. I can't afford stashes as huge as those that others have posted online and often get hugely jelly of the amount and variety of nappies I see in them, but yeah, since I live on my own, I can wear when I like and I even keep a small stash round at my girlfriend's place for when I'm staying round there.