LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you get to wear as often as you would like?

I do, but i mostly keep it to the weekend and i also dont make it obvious when i am wearing/using diapers; but on the occasions that i do poop i will be in a different part of the house and keep to myself; not a problem when its mostly just me and my younger brother.

For those of you that rarely get time to wear and use; hopefully you will in the future get more time to enjoy diapers.

• Like 1

I can't complain. I've got a wonderful family. Due to that fact I don't get to wear as often as I'd like. With family comes commitments and I'd never shirk those. IF I didn't have anyone who needed me or didn't live close I'd be 24/7 for sure. It used to be sexual for me but not anymore. Wearing and wetting is my happy place for many years now and I do it when I can. Family comes first and then diapers.

20 minutes ago, Dprczyone said:

I can't complain. I've got a wonderful family. Due to that fact I don't get to wear as often as I'd like. With family comes commitments and I'd never shirk those. IF I didn't have anyone who needed me or didn't live close I'd be 24/7 for sure. It used to be sexual for me but not anymore. Wearing and wetting is my happy place for many years now and I do it when I can. Family comes first and then diapers.

I get it; the few times a year when we go out of the house for a family holiday function, i dont wear on those occasions; just weekends at my own house and occasionally for a few hours on a weekday after work (also at home).

Yes and no.  I don't wear around family, friend or anyone I know.  I wear maybe 2 days a week when I get up in the morning for a few hours.  That varies.  Sometime I will wear 3 times a week, other times one time a week.  Then there may be a rare time when I go out of town for the day shopping or running errands and then I will wear under my jeans the whole time.  Sure, there are times I'd love to put on a diaper and lounge around the house in just a diaper and t-shirt wetting to my hearts content.  Maybe if I lived by myself I would wear more often.  On the other hand, if you have read some of my posts you will know I believe in a good healthy balance between your AB/DL lifestyle and regular life.  I do love diapers but I have many interests and look at my diaper time as just one interest.  I wouldn't want it to take over and control me like it does to some people.  Yes, there are time I would like to wear when I can't, but I have a regular life that I wouldn't want to change or give up!  I have things to do, work, friends to hang out with and hobbies.  I like the balance I have even though sometimes I could go for a diaper when I really can't due to the situation.

I don't get to wear as often as I would like too.:( I wish I could wear more often, but space to store supplies, and opportunities to be alone and certain no-one is going to drop by are few and far between.  Don't get me wrong, I like being sociable and I like having people over, but I don't think anyone would want to see me in my nappy and onesie drinking from a bottle!  I'd like to be more in balance and spend more time in little space, so that's something I'd like to work on.

Since I have a full life and am not consumed by any one thing. I do

Here are some of my favorite YouTubers: Metatron, Skallagrim, Shadiversity, Schologladiatoria, Techman, The 8-bit Guy, 8-bit keys, Indy Neitell: The Great War, Langfocus TATW (for the Tolken material), Great Planes, vst4free, vstplanet, uproar24, vst oasis, arturia, sweetwater, Today I found out, music production tutorials, gainsay, G-force,  I do not even watch TV anymore

Facebook; H.P. Lovecrat Historical society, Sweetwater, Facebook Punsters Assylum, RedState. Tom Corbett: Space Cadet. Doowops are Forever, Dee Doowopr and I own a couple of groups

How much time do you think I have for any one thing? I am usually here and gone in about to minutes on average. I find so very little discussion of interest here. It is not like it was even a decade ago. At that time, my BabyDoll posts would have had a following. Little Girl Lessons would have had a following and I do not even watn to imagine what my rubber panty reviews would have attracted in the way of followers or participants. When I suggested we make a list of resorts where we could have ABDL weekends like GirlTalk To does, I was told to leave that to Fetlife (which I found kind of demeaning, letting a BDSM outdo us at our own thing) and RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS HOME would have had a following, Before Yahoo went crazy, the RRGH group there had 900 members

So as you see, I get as much as I want of many things

I get to wear 24/7 cause i basically told  everyone that I'm close to that i became incontinent(even though I'm not) and that after discussing it with my doctor that this is the best option for me and they all believed me. And I take this like i really am incontinent i.e. all the risks/things that come with it like having to bring a backpack with diaper supplies with me and leaking if I'm somewhere where i cant change

It is kind of unfair for IC to be in this discussion since they do so out of necessity more than choice. The point of "get enough" means to the point of satisfaction and not really wanting or needing any more, which means you do so of your own free will, not out of necessity

oddly enough, i don't! if it were fully up to me, i'd be diapered nearly every night and all weekend. the biggest reason for not wearing as much as i want is money. right now much of my money is going to various house projects and upgrades, diapers got pushed on the back burner. luckily, in the coming months projects will be wrapping up, so that'll be good.

other big reason is i'm right in the middle of the busy season for me that lasts from about halloween to the end of march. many weekends of this stretch are filled with birthdays, holidays, planning and setting up for the holidays, cleaning up and taking stuff down from those holidays, gatherings, shoppings and festivities. bummer is that i have a long vacation coming up for the end of the year (saved up a bunch of days at work) and right in the middle of the first week of it, when i was really hoping to be diapered for a day or two at this point, is a party. then that weekend are xmas celebrations that'll keep going from the 23rd to the 26th! i know i'll have a blast, i love christmas! but i really want to be diapered! :crybaby:

oh well, i'm sure i can get a few days in there, anyway. the time between the 26th and 31st is open so far ::fingers crossed::

the minor reason is i'm not sure if i have an odd diaper/pee smell on me for the next day or so. i don't think i do, but i really can't be sure. being diapered and then going to be with loved ones, i'm self conscious about how i smell.

No, I don't get to wear a diaper as often as I'd like. I'm married, and my wife doesn't know. (Although I nearly got busted a time or two.) I feel a whole lot more comfortable keeping my secret. So the best thing to do is to wait for the times I have a week end all to myself. Maybe  free week ends will happen a little more often since she's retiring in about a week.

I'm probably the opposite of most people. I have all the time in the world to wear diapers and never excersize the right! I cant tell you how much time I have wasted not being padded until I finally get myself padded and that's when I think to myself "GOSH, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN PADDED THIS ENTIRE TIME! DIAPERS MAKE ME SO HAPPY!"  :wub:  I work at a call center and I can't tell you how many times I have thought about wear diapers to work and how great it would be but then don't because I'm too worried someone would notice. Besides that, I plan on using the onsite gym soon (I need to  Lose weight) and I'm too embarrassed and scared to get changed there! :unsure: even right now I am off, chillin at home by myself (because my room mates are all at work) and I could be happily in a diaper but I'm not... cause I'm too lazy to get my butt changed into a diaper... :mellow: even though being a soggy crinkle butt right now would make me soo happy! Maybe one day I'll meet a nice daddy type who will motivate me and make sure I'm padded more often. ^_^

Do I get to wear diapers as often as I'd like?

No but I can't figure out how to wear more than 24/7 :roflmao:  I can't seem to get enough time wearing somehow. Maybe I'm wishing I could make up for all the years I didn't wear but that's honestly how it feels :P

Bettypooh

You know What? After giving it some thought and realizing all the chances I have to be padded and chose not go, I've decided I need to add some rules to my life. So from now on, I declare that I shall be properly diapered before playing my Nintendo Switch! When I originally bought the switch, I bought it with the idea that the PS4 was my "adult" system and the Switch was the system for my "Little" side and so it's about time I follow through! So for now on, if anytime I'm playing my Nintendo Switch (which should be a lot now, considering I am currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2) I will be padded! That should get me wearing more often! ^_^

In all honesty, not really, although it's a bit on the complicated side. I am sharing my house with six university students, so I usually stick to wearing to the night, and then only if the next day I either don't have work or don't need to get up early for work. Just wearing quietly in my room isn't really a whole lot of fun, but it's a living.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:49 PM, padded_husky said:

I work at a call center and I can't tell you how many times I have thought about wear diapers to work and how great it would be but then don't because I'm too worried someone would notice.

I spent over 10 years working in a call center and the last 4 or 5 as a supervisor.  That meant I walked around the office of 300+ people and had to assist them often.  I can't tell you how many times I have seen their underwear or butt crack as they sat at their computers with the headsets on.  One girl had on her thong!  Anyone who sees those TV commercials where someone at home is talking on the phone to someone in a call center, that's not what it's like!  People in a call center don't wear uniform pants and shirts with the company name embroidered on them or a button down shirt and tie!  They wear t-shirts, shorts, jeans, whatever is comfortable and not considered indecent by management!  I couldn't imagine anyone sitting at their computer in a call center for 8 or 10 hours a day wearing a diaper.  People would most likely be sure to notice.  Of course, now days if you work in a call center you are most likely in India, Phillipeans or The Bahamas!  "Hi!  My Name is Carl!  Ow may I elp you?"