LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maria Elena

Here's another older one I wrote but never finished.    I'm cleaning up the prior writing and I'll come up with more content for this as I go...

The ride in from the airport was pleasant.  I wheeled my suitcase into the lobby of the Hilton.   I’ve got a one-day business meeting tomorrow, but I got in town a little early to relax.    I get my room key, and when I get there, I’m pleasantly surprised that I’ve been upgraded to a small suite.    I guess spending half my life in Hiltons in various cities has its advantages.

As usual for the flight out I was diapered.   Not because I have to, but I like traveling that way, and it is convenient.    Of course, I’m pretty wet now.   I open my suitcase and extract a stack of disposable diapers, wipes, and other supplies and take them into the bathroom.   I put most of them away on the vanity there and change the one I’m wearing.     I go back and hang up my shirt for tomorrow.   I extract a baby doll nightgown and its matching diaper cover and lay them out on the bed.   I’ll sleep in these tonight.   Yeah, sissy stuff and diapers.   I’m a successful businessman, but my alter ego is wearing diapers like a toddler girl.

I walk back down to the lobby and ask for a recommendation of a good Mexican restaurant.   We don’t get much beyond Taco Bell at home, and when visiting the southwest, I always try that.    The clerk at the front desk says that they’re having a street fair a few blocks over and that there should be great food there.    I get directions.

The fiesta is in full swing as I get there.    There’s a stage at one end with a band playing.   Down both sides of the street are stands with all manner of foods, crafts, and various things.    People are dancing, eating, and having a good time.    I walk down to an early stand and order a large Sangria that I drink as I’m working my way from booth to booth planning what I’m going to have for dinner.

One stand is selling tamales. I’ve only ever had them once before at a restaurant back home that was hardly authentic, but I liked them, so I get a few of what they have and move to a table to enjoy them.    As soon as I bite into the first one, I knew something was wrong.    It was inedible.   A woman’s giggle came through as I pull the thing back out of my mouth to look up to see a most beautiful dark-haired woman with laughter on her face.

“I’m sorry for laughing,” she said, “But, let me give you a piece of advice.   You need to peel off the corn husk that those are wrapped in.   They’ll be easier to eat that way.”

Her laugh was infections and I giggle, too.   “Sorry, for being the stupid gringo.   We don’t get much real Mexican food back home.”

By this time I’ve figured out how to unwrap the tamale and take a second cautious bite.   It was quite good.    “My name’s Maria Elena,” she said, “Where are you in from?”

“St. Louis, Name’s Mike.”

“Been in town long?”

“Just got in, short trip.  I’ll fly back tomorrow evening.”

“Enjoying the festival?”

“Yes, I’m always looking to find good food.   Perhaps you can make some recommendations.”

So we walk together, from time to time we stop and try something from a booth, but I really seem to be hitting it off with her.   After a while she asks,  “So where are you staying?”

“I have a suite over at the Hilton.”

“Oh, I’ve never been in a suite.”

“Well would you like to come up, we can order some champagne from room service.”

“I’d love it.”

We spent some more time at the festival and then start our walk over to the Hilton.   I open the door to the room and tell her to make herself comfortable and see what is on the room service menu.    I make my way to the bedroom.    My diaper was wet and frankly, if things work out well I’d not want to have to explain later why I was wearing it.   I grab a pair of boxers out of my suitcase and move into the bathroom.      I peel off the wet diaper and spend extra care cleaning myself up.   I put on the boxers and did my best to hide the rest of the stuff as far I could.    I wash up and figure I better get out there before she starts wondering what was taking so long.

I open the bathroom door and there sitting on the edge of the bed was Maria Elena, wearing the baby doll nightie I had laid out earlier.   My jaw dropped, and she must have sensed my surprise.   “You didn’t want me to put this on?”

I stammer a bit but finally figure I ought to come clean.  

“Well, I wasn’t expecting to bring anybody up to the room.”   She thought about it for a second and then got a wry smile. 

“So these are your PJ’s.”

I nod sheepishly.

“Do you want me to take them off?”

Darn, she looks fabulous in them.  ”No, not if you don’t mind wearing them.”   I look down on the bed.  The diaper isn’t there either.

“It’s a new experience for me.   I’ve not worn a diaper since I was a baby.”

• Like 1

You look absolutely fabulous in it,”  I state as we move into the living room part of the suite.    I call down and get a bottle of champagne and a cheese plate.

“So do you wear this stuff often?” she asked.

“Whenever I can.   I was wearing a diaper at the fair.”

“But you took it off?”

“I didn’t know how I was going to explain it to you.”

She just smiled.     There was the knock at the door and a waiter delivers  the cheese plate and opens the bottle of champagne.    I pour for her.

She fingers the fabric of the nightie.   “This is really soft.    I don’t have anything like it.”

I reach out and touch it.   “It feels different on you than it does me.”    We pull together and I caress the silky fabric over her soft skin.      We kiss.   After a while we go back to sipping champagne.

She explains she lived here all her life.   She’s a nurse.    “This is a step out for me.   I’ve never gone to someone’s room before.   I lead a tame life.    This is sort of exciting for me.”

“It’s kind of new to me.”

After a while the conversation suddenly stops.

I figure out what is going on, so I just wait.

“It’s harder than I thought,” she admits.

“You’ll get used to it.   Would you like to be changed?”

She nods and I lead her into the bedroom.    I take out my changing supplies.     I pull down the panties and take the diaper off.    With great care I start cleaning her up with the wipes.    She’s responding and soon she’s reaching for my belt.    I ease my pants off and we make love.

Laying there afterward.  I ask if she wants to spend the night.

“I wish I could, but I have an early shift.   I really need to go home.    But I’d like to see you again.   Call me sometime.”

I’m disappointed, but it’s not an absolute dismissal.

“Can you put a clean diaper on me to go?” she asks.

I just smile.    I slide a diaper under her and take great care to tape it up snug and even.    She takes the nightie off and puts her blouse and skirt back on.    She stuffs her bra and panties into her purse.

“Let me return the favor.” She says.

She carefully slides a diaper under me and tapes it up.     She then takes the panties from the nightie and threads them over my legs and I arch up so she can pull them up over the diaper.    She slips the nightie over my head and then proceeds to tuck me in.    A good-bye kiss and she goes.

I just lie there, the scent of her still permeates me through the nightie we have shared and drift off to sleep.

I think of her constantly during my meeting, trying to figure out what I should do next.    I’m in the cab to the airport when my phone buzzes.     It’s an incoming email.

To:  Mike Baker
Subject:   Last night

Last night was wonderful.   I really want to see you again.   Sorry I couldn’t stay.

I stopped for gas on the way home and as I was standing there pumping my gas I realized I needed to go and I just wet myself right there.   What a feeling.   Here I am out in public going about my business and I just go.

I pinched a diaper from the hospital when I was getting ready to leave.    I’m wearing it now.   It’s not as thick as the ones you had.   You might have to send me a care package.

Maria Elena.

I quickly type a response into my phone.

To:  Maria Elena
Subject:   Last night

Yes, this has been the most fabulous day of my life.   I’m sending this from my phone on the way home.   I’ll send you some supplies as soon as I get home.

Mike.

To:  Mike
Subject:    Care package

Thanks for the assortment of diapers.   I’m looking forward to trying them all.   I’m wearing one with the green stripes now.    I also love the satin romper you sent.   I’m going to wear that to bed every night.

M-E.

To: M-E
Subject:  Romper

I’m having fantasies about seeing you in that.   Can’t wait to see you again.

Mike

Mike waited in the terminal craning his neck to look down past the security checkpoint at the arriving passengers.   Minutes passed, but then he saw her.   Maria Elena was wearing a bright yellow sundress and toting a small wheeled suitcase.   He’d been anxiously awaiting her visit, and now she was here.

“Hi,” he said.

“Hi,” she said leaning forward to kiss him.    They embraced, and he reached around and felt her rear to see if she was diapered.   He had hoped she was and he wasn’t disappointed.   He was as well.

“Are you wet?” he asked her quietly.  She nodded with a touch of embarrassment.    He took her by the hand and led her down the concourse.  

They passed the men’s and women’s rooms and came to a door marked with both a man and a woman and a baby icon, the family restroom.    He led her inside and locked the door.   The counter looked sturdy enough, and he helped her up.  Lifting the skirt of the dress, he saw the soaked diaper.    He removed the wet diaper and opened his bag and extracted some wipes.   He carefully cleaned her up as she laid back with a contented expression.

He pulled another item from his bag and slid it under her and up between her legs.   He fastened it with two pins.   She reached down and touched it.    Cloth.    He then threaded a pair of plastic pants over her legs and worked them up over the diaper.  She reached down and stroked the soft plastic.

He helped her up, and she sensed a different bulk than she had before.   “This is another new experience for me,” she stated.

“I’ve got lots of new experiences planned,” Mike added.

He drove towards town pointing out the sights.     He then parked the car and led her to a building.   They arrived at the top floor restaurant named Three Sixty.    They sat outside and had lunch, and he pointed out the various things in the great view the restaurant had.   They could see the arch, and if there had been a ballgame going, they would have had a birds-eye view in Busch Stadium.

After lunch, they walked over to the leg of the arch and bought tickets to go up.   The wandered around the base until their boarding time.    They got into the little capsule.   “I’ll work you; it jerks a bit as it goes up.”    They started their assent.   The car started to tilt as it slid up the arch and then it snapped back upright.

“Oops,” Maria Elean said.

“What?” Mike asked.

“I just wet myself.”

“Good thing you’ve got the diaper on!”

They got to the top and looked out.     They could now look down on where they ate lunch.    Having their fill, they rode back down and headed to the car.

“Now where?” Maria Elena asked.

“My place.”

• Like 1

I took her into my apartment and led her to the spare bedroom which I had set up as my “nursery.”

“Wow,” she said as she looked at the stuff inside.    I pointed her the changing table.   

“Pick out a diaper you haven’t tried before.”    She looked through my stash below the table and came up with one with little animals on it.

“These are cute,” she said.

I got her up on the table and hiked her skirt out of the way.    I slid off the plastic pants and carefully undid the pins of the diaper.   I dumped both in the pail I kept for that.    I grabbed some wipes and started to clean her up.

“Those are warm!” she said.

“I have a little heater for them.”

“Nice.”   I continued my work, and she reached up and grabbed my shirt and pulled me toward her.    We kissed.    “Does this thing have a weight limit?” she asked.    I thought about what she was saying for a second and then reached down and dropped my pants.   I quickly shucked my diaper and got on the table.

After the lovemaking I cleaned us up again with more warm wipes.     I put the diaper on her, and she hopped down, and she patted the table, and I climbed up.   She got another of the same diaper she had on and put it on me.

“Now, show me around,” she said.   I went to put my pants back on, and she stopped me.    “You look cute the way you are.”

“Then it’s only fair you should be the same way.”   She smiled and removed her dress.    She then went over and yanked my shirt off.      We were standing there in matching diapers and giggled.   I showed her the rest of the nursery including the closet with my various little clothes in it.    I then showed her  the living room, dining room, and kitchen.

We then moved to the room that I used for my office.    Bookcases and a desk with three monitors on it.   “This is my command center,” I explained.    “I do most of my work here except when I have to travel to a customer site.”

“So you could work anywhere,” she stated.   Thinking.

“Yes.”

We moved through a final door.   “This is the bedroom.”    I went back and got her suitcase from the front hall and brought it back.   “I cleaned out two drawers here if you want to unpack.

“Great.”

“I’ll get us something to drink.”

I headed back to the kitchen.    I had a bottle of champagne in the refrigerator, and I opened it.   I went to get down glasses and got a better idea.    I went back to the nursery and dug out two baby bottles.   I returned to the kitchen and poured champagne into each.

Maria came out, and I presented her with a bottle.   “A little refreshment before dinner?” I offered.

She took it with a smile and took a brief suck on the nipple and smiled again.

“So what next?”

“I’ve made reservations for dinner.    I wanted to give you something different.    German is the big thing in St. Louis.”

“Sounds good.”

“Schneithorst’s is the name of it.   It’s casual.”

After we finished our champagne, she excused herself to the bedroom while I cleaned up the bottles.   “I’m going to finish getting ready in the bathroom,” she said.

I went to my room and put on a nicer pair of pants than I had been wearing and a button down shirt.    I brushed my hair again.    Maria Elena came out of the bathroom quite different.   She was wearing a little black dress, and she’d put her hair up and put on makeup.   She was stunning.

“Wow,” was all I could say.

She spun around so I could check her out.

“Do you need a diaper change before we go?”   She gave me a shy look, and I led her back to the table.    I pulled off the wet one and cleaned her up.    I dug under my table for the one I wanted and held it up.   It was completely black.

“This one will go better with that dress,” I said.

“You have a diaper for every occasion,” she laughed.    I set about packing a small knapsack I kept.  “What’s that?” she asked.

“Diaper bag.   You never know.”

We headed out to the restaurant.   I’d have normally ordered wine for a romantic dinner, but we decided on beer.    “What’s good here?” she asked.

“Everything is good, but the house specialty is sauerbraten.   I’m going to have the sausage plate, though.”

“Can I taste some of yours?”

“Sure.”

“Then I’ll have the sauerbraten.”

The food was great, and we had a great time.   “I don’t suppose they have a family bathroom here,” she asked.   I shook my head.    She picked up the diaper bag and said she’d be right back.

We made our way home, and I excused myself to change my diaper.    When I got back, she was on my bed wearing the satin romper I had sent her.    I got down next to her and felt the fabric.    I had worn these things, but they felt different over her skin.    We caressed and kissed.    Finally, my clothes and the romper came off and so did our diapers.

After recovering from our sexual activity, I led her back to the nursery.   “Let’s get you dressed for bed.”

I retrieved four cloth diapers and fastened them on her.    I got a pair of plastic pants that had pink satin and lace ruffles and pulled that over.    A pink gown followed.     She stood up.

“I can’t even bring my legs together,” she giggled.   “This is really thick.”

“It should get you through the night.”

She reciprocated with me.    “Where are the plastic pants?” she asked.   I pointed her to the drawer, and she fished through it until she found a pair of shiny black ones and pulled them on me.     We then toddled off to bed.

• Like 2

I woke up early the next morning and waddled to the kitchen and retrieved two bottles with coffee laced with a lot of milk.     We sat in bed sucking on them and talking for a long time.     “It’s too bad you have to go back today,” I said.  “You could stay another day.”

Maria Elena thought about that a bit but said, “No, I’m sorry, I just can’t swing it this time.   You could come back to San Antonio with me.   You said you could work anywhere.”

“It would take some time to get set up down there, and I have a customer meeting in Kansas City Tuesday morning.”

So we would have the better part of the day before I had to return her to the airport.

“How’s your diaper holding up?”   I asked.

“I’ve wet it like four times.   But it there’s plenty of padding there.   Let me get the next round of coffee.”

She took the bottles, and I watched her as she waddled out of the room.    Minutes later I smiled again as she came back bare breasted and huge diaper below.   “I’ve got an idea, let’s go to Half and Half for brunch.”

I took her to the changing table and let her out of the multiple diaper layers.    I picked out a pink diaper for her to wear and taped it up.   She excused herself to get dressed, and I changed myself into a similar diaper.   I went and got dressed myself.    Maria Elena was wearing a pair of loose pants and a bright shirt.    It looked great.    I packed more pink diapers into a diaper bag.

“You’re not packing any for yourself?”

“I’m wearing the same one you are,” I said.   She giggled.

We had a great brunch.     At the end of it, she whispered to me, “My diaper needs changing.”

I took her to the bathroom.   This restaurant didn’t have a family bathroom, but it did have two individual bathrooms.   I took her inside one and shut the door.

“How are you going to do this?” she asked.

“I’ve had practice.”    I had her slide down her pants, and I carefully removed her wet diaper.   I cleaned her up and got a new diaper.    “If you’re by yourself you can place the diaper behind you like this and lean against the wall to hold it.”   I just held it to her back and then showed how to bring it up between her legs.

I stopped short of taping it though.  I had another plan.  There was one experience Maria Elena had not yet apparently availed herself.    I should have asked first, but I was feeling devious.    I reached into the bag and extracted a suppository and quickly pressed it into her rear.

“What are you doing there?”

“Just giving you a little help.”

“Help?”

I quickly taped the diaper back up and pulled up her pants.

“What did you do?”

We left the restaurant and started walking down the block towards the car.

“I gave you something to help you go.”

She froze.    “You did what?”

“You haven’t pooped since you’ve been here.”

“No!”   she cried.   “Take me home, quick.”

I drove us back to the house, and she sprinted from the car, but the door was locked.   She looked at me in a panic.   I hustled up the steps with my keys out, but I was too late.   She doubled over a bit, and I knew she was expelling the diaper.    Her look was pathetic.    She started to cry.    I got the door open and she made her way to the bathroom and shut the door.      I heard the shower start to run.

“I’m sorry,” I said through the closed door.  There was no response.    I could tell from the sound that she was now in the shower.    I decided to let her be for a bit.

In about twenty minutes she came out with a towel wrapped around her and carrying her clothes.   “You better deal with that,” she said pushing into the bedroom.   Again she closed the door.

“I’m sorry,” I said again through another closed door.  Again, no response.

I went into the bathroom and carefully rolled up the diaper and then took it and pushed it into the diaper pail.    After a few minutes, Maria Elena came out of the bedroom.    She was dressed again and pulling her suitcase behind her.

“You better just take me to the airport.”

“Maria-Elena, I’m really sorry.   I shouldn’t have done that without telling you.   I just thought you’d want to try another experience.    I’m very sorry.   Please.”

She said nothing but headed for the door.    I followed.    We drove to the airport in silence.    She went through security without saying another word to me.

I had blown it big time.

I emailed her several times over the next few days, and I received no response.   I tried calling her, and that went unanswered.    I had to believe she was ignoring me.   I decided to give it a break.    Hopefully, time would heal.   A week later I sent a message “I would like to speak with you.    We don’t need to involve diapers.”

I dove into my work.   I had clients in several cities, and I traveled to see them, so I was out of St. Louis about as much as I was in.    I found myself back in San Antonio.   After the client meeting, I decided to chance it.   I put on normal underwear and drove to Maria Elena’s apartment.   I knew where it was because I had shipped the care packages to her there.    I parked out front and waited.    I just couldn’t bring myself to get rejected at the door.    I drove off.

A block away I saw a Mexican restaurant.   I hadn’t had decent Mexican since my last trip here.   I parked and went inside and got a tamale platter.    I started to eat.    This time the husk (if they had indeed used one to cook it) was already removed.   It was as good as I remembered.    At least this trip wasn’t a total waste.

“Hey, diaper boy.   Still eating tamales?” a familiar voice said from behind me.    I turned.   It was Maria Elena, standing there in a silk jumpsuit looking beautiful as ever.   She sat down with me.   “What are you doing here?”

“Eating tamales?” I joked.

“I mean in this restaurant, this neighborhood.”

“I was going to try to see you, but I chickened out.”

“Oh, too bad.   You almost missed me.”

“I’m really sorry about St. Louis,” I started.   She held up her hands.

“Accepted.     I just had to do some serious thinking about this whole thing.   I know the diaper thing is pretty ingrained in your psyche and I knew I’d never get you away from it.   I had to know if I could accept it.”

“Well, you don’t have to…” I started.

She held up her hand again.   “Let me finish.    I also knew that I’d be drawn into it.    I had to reason it out for myself.   I shouldn’t have just ignored you like that, but I needed time.”

“And…” I said hopefully.

“I’ve worked through it.     You finished?” she asked, and I nodded.   “Let’s go to my place.”

She got in my car, and I drove the block back to her building.    We went up to her place.   It was a neat little two bedroom in an older building.    She walked over to a hall closet.   She unzipped the jumpsuit and hung it in the closet.     This revealed she was wearing a diaper underneath.

“You weren’t expecting me?” I asked.

“No, I wear a diaper all the time now.   Around the house, usually just the diaper.   I keep the jumpsuit and some scrubs in the closet in case I need to answer the door or make a quick run out somewhere.    Now you get out of your clothes.”

I couldn’t argue with the suggestion.    I pulled off my shirt and then dropped my pants revealing my normal underwear.   Maria Elena shook her head, “That won’t do.”   She led me by the hand into what must have been a guest room/home office combination.    One side had a desk with a computer.   The other a neatly made bed.    She pushed me on it and then reached into a dresser and came out with a diaper.   “This is my ersatz changing table.   Though most of the time I just do it on the bathroom floor.”

She carefully folded my boxers and slid the diaper under me and did it up.  “There, that’s better.   Let me show you around.”

There wasn’t much to see, a small galley kitchen.   A small dining area that could seat four closely.  The living room.   She led me past the guest room.    “This is the bath,” she said.     I looked in and saw a package of adult wipes on the vanity.   She opened a small linen closet and inside was a diaper genie and more diapers stacked neatly.   There was a suitcase sitting on top of the toilet.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Oh, that’s just to remind me to stay away from it.”

“Stay away?”

“I can say honestly that I have not used a toilet for three weeks.”

“Not at all?”

She smiled.   “Not at all.   I’ve even come to terms with pooping in them.   I may not keep that up, but I felt it was an important part of my self-test.”

“And did you pass?”

“I did.”

We went out into living room, and I sat down while she went into the kitchen.   “Cerveza?” she asked.

“That would be nice.”   She came back with two baby bottles full and the dark amber fluid.    I took a long draw from one.

“These work better than mine.”

“Couple of reasons.   First, they’re the new high tech bottles designed to give babies less gas.   Second, I poked a bigger hole in the nipple.”

We talked for a long time.    Maria Elena related that she was ready to throw just about everything out when she started to have regrets.    She then started doing some research on the internet.    Finally, she decided to try the last of the care package diapers.   She then came up with her plan.   If she could take a month of diaper wearing, she figured she could handle me.   She was pretty much through the test period.

“Where are you staying?” she asked.

“Hilton, though not a suite this time.”

“Why don’t we go get your bag, check you out, go to dinner, and then come back here.”

It sounded like a plan.    I got my stuff.   The Hilton graciously decided to not charge me for the last night even though I was past checkout time.   The benefits again of spending so much time in Hiltons.   We headed to the restaurant.    “This is upscale Mexican, not the street food you’ve been eating.”   She was right; the restaurant Mixtli was the up and coming cuchina nueva.   Everything very well presented as a tasting menu, lots of small courses.

Maria Elena explained she ordered diapers.    Having had experience with the care packages, she got a case of very heavy ones for home and casual use and lighter breathable ones to wear to work.    She said work was the hardest.    She had to be careful about wetting and changing, but it was, after all, a hospital, so it wasn’t too hard.

“I still remember the shift where I realized I had to poop.     I could have just untapped the diaper and used the toilet, but I was determined not to do that.    I figured I could hold it to the end of my shift.    And I did, but I dumped right as I got to my car.    I had to sit in it for the half an hour it took to get home, but I endured.   After that, I felt I was ready for anything.”

We got back to her house, and she parked me on the sofa while she took my suitcase into the bedroom.   After ten minutes she came out wearing the satin romper.   I smiled.    She led me back to the bedroom and laid out on the bed was the nightie that I usually traveled with.    She took taken it out of the bag.     It was the one she had worn that night we met.     A heavy diaper lay on top of it.

“Shall we get you ready.”   I got out of my clothes and my wet diaper, and she put the new one on and helped me into the nightie.    We returned to the living room and talked more.    And then we kissed, long and passionately.    The satin of the two nighties sliding on each other and her soft skin.    Then she led me back to the bedroom.    She carefully untapped the diapers.   “We didn’t use these, so I want to be able to put them back on.”    Then we got into bed and made love.

She retaped my diaper, and I taped hers on, and we slept in each other’s arms.

By the time the sun came up, our diapers were wet.   She patted my sodden midsection.   “You want to change this or do you want to enjoy it for a while.”  I opted to wait.    She stood up and then bent slightly and strained.     The rear of the diaper poofed out.     “I’m going to get this changed before I start to stink.”    She had indeed come a long way.

During breakfast, she asked, “You said you could work from anywhere?”

“Yes.”

“Like San Antonio?”

I had thought about this before.     Sure, I’d need more space than her little guest room, but it was possible.    “What did you have in mind?”

She went to her desk and came back with a real estate listing.   It was a four bedroom house in a quaint older neighborhood.    “I thought together we could afford it.”

“Are you making a proposal?” I asked.

“Si.”

“You’re an amazingly powerful woman, Maria Elena.”

“So?”

“Si.”

After breakfast, I changed and dressed.    Maria Elena put on the jumpsuit, and we drove to look at the house.    It was perfect, and after a little negotiation, we had it under contract.   I started to make the arrangements to relocate to San Antonio.

We also made arrangements for the wedding.    I had some family coming in and two good friends from St.   Louis.   Maria Elena had her family and coworkers.   It was going to be a big party in the backyard of our new house.

“We’ll hold off setting up the nursery until after the honeymoon,” she suggested.   “Anyhow, I’ve got to pick up my gown today.”

“I expect you’ll be wearing the ‘bridal diapers.’”

“And I expect you’ll be wearing the ‘groomal diapers.’”    We laughed.

The reception was great.    Maria Elena wore the heaviest diaper she could find and covered it with a lace covered pair of plastic pants (for my benefit), and that was hidden well under her voluminous skirt.  I had bought my tux with ample room for my diaper as well.    Still, we both needed to make a mid-party change.

After a brief honeymoon to Cabo, we settled down to married life.    We unpacked the nursery and still had fun having two of us playing with things I only had myself before.    We wore diapers or toddler or sissy stuff at home usually.    Maria put her scrubs on to go to work, but they came off as soon as she got home.    Mostly, I worked as I was.    I kept a pair of sweats in the closet by the door if I needed to go shopping.

We decided to try to wear cloth more, so I stocked up.     Since I was home, I took care of running the laundry loads.   All in all, it was a happy life, the two of us rolling around in our thick cloth diapers in our perfect home.

--END--

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...