LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College RP

fairy123

(For myself and babywyatt)

Twenty-one year old Cassie sighed as she woke up to her groin and butt soaked from wetting the bed the night before.  The one good think about dating a med student though, was that currently he was working night shifts at the hospital he was studying at and hadn't noticed her wet sheets the past week.  Cassie headed to the bathroom to get a shower for the day so she could make it to her 9 am class on time, figuring she'd deal with the wet sheets when she got out.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I’m in the shower.  I’ll be out in a little bit,” Cassie called out as she finished showering before she ran a brush through her long blonde hair and emerged in a pink robe.  She quickly moved to take the soaked sheets off the bed as Percy entered the room.

“Thanks hon.  I’ll be back after my exam.  All my other classes were cancelled today,” Cassie smiled as she kissed Percy before darting out to head to her exam.  Her bladder felt kind of full from her morning coffee, but she hoped she’d be able to hold it through her full exam, quickly sliding into her seat just as the clock struck nine.

Cassie squirmed in her seat as she took her exam, biting her bottom lip when she felt her panties dampen ever so slightly.  She quickly finished her exam before handing it in and heading for the apartment, having to stop and squirm a few times on her way back.  “I’m home!” She called out as she opened the door, making a beeline for the bathroom.

“Okay,” Cassie sighed with a blush as she darted into the bathroom to pee.  She quickly tugged her leggings down and peed straight through her panties since they were already soaked before she finished up.  Grimacing, Cassie peeled her wet panties off before she cleaned herself off with a washcloth and tugged her leggings back up.  “What’s up?” She asked softly as she entered the bedroom after washing her hands.