LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody have an AB side?

New2DL

4 hours ago, Slim27 said:

I like to wear onsies,but don' much anymore cause i live with my brother and he knows I wear diapers but he kind of freaked out once when he saw me in one and i used the excuse that it was to stop from sagging and i never wore in front if him since then and he never mentioned anything about the situation since

That's too bad that had to happen. But it's good that he knows about it and accepts it. I understand how it can be hard for others to accept, let alone actually seeing their loved ones wearing them. It sucks that you still need to hide it, but it's good that you can still have a relationship with your brother. It's a bitter sweet thing I guess. Letting a loved one know can be a rough situation to deal with.

i started off as just DL. but feel myself leaning slightly more to the AB side of things. not nearly the extent as others on here, but sightly. i bought onesies to help hold up my diapers, but they are solid colors. but recently i've seen some really nice ones with AB patterns on them that i really want to get. i also found some jumpsuit/footie-style pjs that i just love! no feet, no hood, pockets, warm fleece, and helps hold my diapers up, too! also just a solid color, but i love them and want more!! anyway, pacis and bottles still hold no interest for me. i bought a paci for my g/f and tried it before i gave it to her, and just felt odd and didnt care for it. btw, she doesnt really care for it either lol

as for any regression, i'd go as far as playing classic old computer games (never had consoles growing up, but always had computers) or watching old cartoons while diapered. but i'm pretty sure i was out of diapers entirely when i started some serious gaming. diapers and gaming seem to go together perfectly, like potato chips and dip, or beer and cheese, or homemade cookies and milk.... hmm, kinda hungry now lol. 

2 hours ago, New2DL said:

That's too bad that had to happen. But it's good that he knows about it and accepts it. I understand how it can be hard for others to accept, let alone actually seeing their loved ones wearing them. It sucks that you still need to hide it, but it's good that you can still have a relationship with your brother. It's a bitter sweet thing I guess. Letting a loved one know can be a rough situation to deal with.

I told a lie and he thinks that i wear for medical reasons so i just leave it at that and he doesn't say much about it cause i told him that i got it under control and don't like to talk about it

I started off strictly as DL, but always suppressed it because I had seen so much stigma. So I ignored it for years before starting to be interest in, no so much AB, but being a little. Even then it was small things like watching cartoons, coloring, stuffies. By that point my love for diapers came back full force so I indulged, but told myself I’d never go further......within a couple months I had a paci, bottle, and footie pajamas. It’s a bit over a year later and now I want a crib and changing table...still, even though I want more baby things I still identify as an adult kid since my regression age is never under 4 years old.

To me none of this is sexual. It’s extremely rare for me to feel sexual about it, and when I do it’s more about the warmth and humiliation from wetting instead of the ABDL stuff itself. Being in diapers and being a little is completely about comfort and feeling safe to me.

• 3 months later...

i'd argue i have a sissy side more than an ab side. to me, i've always considered ab to be non-sexual. they're people who enjoy dressing and acting like babies, but no climbing into bed with mommy to "learn how to be a big boy". sissy on the other hand i've always felt was extremely sexual since i see it purely as erotic humiliation. if an ab does a bad thing they're put in time out, but if a sissy does a bad thing they're mocked and ridiculed because they're "a pathetic loser who could never please a woman". however i think my definition of sissy is different than most peoples because i feel any form of sexual humiliation with abdl is sissy, so wearing a regular depends (which most would consider just to be dl) is just as much of a sissy as wearing a pink diaper, rumba pants, a little dress, and sucking on a bottle.

Somewhat. More of a middle than little. For me it revolves less around the objects than the care between middle and caregiver - the desire to be cared for, disciplined, embarrassed, and loved.

Whether you’re an AB, ageplayer, or totally vanilla, I think we all want to be told two things by someone who loves us:

• Everything will be okay 
  • I forgive you

Not at the same time, but just in general. We want to hear it and believe it, like when our parents told us and we believed them, when things at least seemed simple. Human condition and all that.

I never thought I had a “baby” side, and like a bunch of others who have answered this thread I now see that I do.

It’s mostly about the diapers… the innocence, loving permission, care and comforting feelings of being a baby again in that way.

But it also includes all the cuddles, the trust in the world, the special pleasure of being nursed still as a toddler... For the first time I’m thinking about getting some ‘little boy’ clothes, maybe shortalls, AB training pants or a onesie.

One of my earliest fantasies, long before I thought I had a baby side, was of wetting my diaper while being nursed in my mother’s lap.  Of course she knows, and she is just lovingly amused. And what could be more babyish and free than that? At the time it seemed like an image of ultimate acceptance of my diaper (and pants-wetting) fantasies — no longer hidden and free of all shame

I have a bit of AB in me, I really like babyish prints on diapers instead of just boring plain white. I like feeling little when wearing and using my diaper, so I snuggle with a stuffed animal while I do the business, but I don’t actually play with the animal like a baby/toddler would. I don’t have an interest in onsies or cribs or most things babyish. I don’t play with toys, I just hold plushies close, for the comfort I guess, and browse the Internet or play games while I’m in my diaper. 

Long story short, I’m in a gray area.

On 4/6/2018 at 11:46 AM, Brandon Ward said:

I don’t have an ab side 

On 4/7/2018 at 9:17 AM, Brandon Ward said:

I’m a diaper lover 

On 4/7/2018 at 9:38 AM, Brandon Ward said:

I have a dL side 

On 4/13/2018 at 3:26 PM, Brandon Ward said:

I don’t have a baby side I just have a diaper lover side 

6 hours ago, Brandon Ward said:

I just have the  diaper lover side of me 

4 hours ago, Brandon Ward said:

I have just a dL side of me 

you know...i'm starting to suspect you might not be an AB

• Haha 2

I always thought I was JUST a DL. But after I started wearing diapers, then I’d be curious about pacifiers and bottles. 

I don’t wear diapers often, but I would really like to try ageplay with my wife. Unfortunately, I don’t think she would be up for it. She’s accepted that I like to wear diapers for comfort and relaxation, but she doesn’t really want to be part of it, except to just be with me.