LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huggies Brand

I've used them couple years ago when i could still fit them (I've put on a little weight since then). They're cute and fun to wear but don't really make for a good diaper if you plan on doing much wetting. They don't hold very much and the cloth-like elastic sides are prone to leaking. Also since they were a little tight on me I had some problems with the elastic side parts seperating from the middle diaper part. On the up side, they are quite slim and make no noise so, if discretion is a concern, they are very easy to hide under your clothes. They look really cute too and that's always a plus ^_^

All in all, they are great to wear just for fun and for light wetting but don't expect them to hold up to any heavy use.

• 2 months later...

Are they good? I don't have here in the stores in my country !! =( The plain white ones are a bore. The diapers here suck. Only limited types. EEEW.

My little girl loves her Goodnites! They are pretty (butterflies), soft(ish), and snug. Plus, they hold a liter and get REALLY bulky. So yes, they are good. :)

• 1 month later...

I was wonding if anyone knows of the best pullup diaper can be found. I wear Molicare super plus diapers but would like to find a pullup that could hold a large volume. I normally do not do #2 in my diapers so it would be for #1. I just ordered the new Tranquility nite time pullups. I will let you know how they work out. I was also looking for the Molicare pullup but was unable to locate them here in the US on line. The Molicare pullup is sopposed to hold 40 ounces and if anyone knows wear I can get them I would be grateful. Thank you

Really interested in seeing how those new Tranquility pullups work out MB!

Rarely does a pull up work other then when stood up, and their lack of a tight fit means they generally leak easily - nevermind the fact they end up around your ankles when heavy ;)

SO really hope they go well! Don't forget pics - hehehehehe!!!

DP

I was wonding if anyone knows of the best pullup diaper can be found. I wear Molicare super plus diapers but would like to find a pullup that could hold a large volume. I normally do not do #2 in my diapers so it would be for #1. I just ordered the new Tranquility nite time pullups. I will let you know how they work out. I was also looking for the Molicare pullup but was unable to locate them here in the US on line. The Molicare pullup is sopposed to hold 40 ounces and if anyone knows wear I can get them I would be grateful. Thank you
Mountainboy, the Molicare pull-ups go under the name of Medline and I've tried them. They may be better than most, but they're still just pull-ups and will never fit as well or hold as much as a tape-on diaper. Pull-ups just don't have the padding up front, and there's nothing to hold them up.

The one exception to this is the Depend Refastenable Underwear, which is better and more absorbent than most, has "Velcro" fasteners to keep them snug, and the padding goes all the way up in front. The Achilles heel of this pull-up, though, is that the crotch is way too narrow and it has no leak guards, both of which would help contain a flooding. I'm sure this is a great diaper for those who want something discreet and who plan to release pee just a little at a time, but for recreational diaper-wearers like me, they tend to leak just as soon as you let go. If they would widen the crotch or at least add leak guards this would be the ideal pull-up.

-RMS

I have yet to wear a good pullup. Most of them feel like they are just a pad stuck in there... the coverage is *terrible*. There are some that i am possibly trying at some point... the people who make the Rophel diapers that I am currently wearing also do pullups, and the picture of their show substantial standing leak guards, legs cuffs, and what looks like decent coverage. So if those work well, I'll certainly pass the word on.

The best Pull-Up I have found without doing mail order is the Assurance brand in the overnight version available at Wal-Mart. Like someone said earlier most pull-ups will fall down when heavy so its best to wear some of you’re girl friends or wife’s shape wear to hold things in place. They do have leak guards but only on the overnight version.

My vote for second best would have to the Depends re-fasten able. I have high hopes as more Tena products are showing up in the US.

The best pull-ups I have ever tried are cloth. If you are keen on trying them I suggest looking at Kins Wear. They have some fantastic products. I've been really impressed by their gear.

www.babykins.com

The best pull-ups I have ever tried are cloth. If you are keen on trying them I suggest looking at Kins Wear. They have some fantastic products. I've been really impressed by their gear.

www.babykins.com

I'm with BBoy on this one. But although I know that Babykins makes a good cloth pull-up--as does Gabby's--the only true cloth pull-up diaper I've seen is from lovingcomfort.com. Like their regular pull-up, you can custom-order the garment with as many layers as you want, and can even specify that you want terry cloth, which I would recommend. It takes a long time to get it, but what you'll end up with is a pull-up diaper that's as thick on the sides as it is in the crotch, and it's all very absorbent. No poly-fill, it's all cotton.

-RMS

I like the Tena Extra Absorbancy, they are the thickest ones I have tried. But I haven't tried molicare pull ups.

~ABMeshell (o:~

I like the goodnites large/xtra large

They fit me cause i am 110 lbs and they don't leak unless i leave them on too long. I love the feel when they start to fill up. I like that style of pull up over the tena adult small. it seems too flimsy to wear.

I sometimes wear them under my attends and at night i might wear them under a couple thick cloth diapers as they are good for cleaning up a messy diaper. :whistling:

I suppose this topic only applies to people in the uk, but does anyone use the new huggies dry nites, the ones with the pictures of butterflies on them. I have gone through 2 of them, not for wetting but splitting. The fabric on either side of the pad either breaks off totally or splits, so when you wet you have no protection what so ever. Where would i stand with huggies, could i try and get either an exchange or a refund for them as i am not happy.

I would think that they are splitting because they are made for kids, not adults. I don't think you would be able to get an exchange or refund if you told them they were splitting because you were wearing them.

The first pack i bought did not split at all, held alot of wettings and felt very bulky, but since buying the second pack, have no end of problems with splitting, i fit perfectly into them, but during last night moved in the night and woke up to a split dry nite. Did not happen with the last pack i bought. Any ideas.

The first pack i bought did not split at all, held alot of wettings and felt very bulky, but since buying the second pack, have no end of problems with splitting, i fit perfectly into them, but during last night moved in the night and woke up to a split dry nite. Did not happen with the last pack i bought. Any ideas.

Maybe they changed the old model to the new one, because the old ones may have been to big and bulky for the kids that were supposed to wear them. It sounds like it since they could fit an adult, that usually is larger than children, well...