LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huggies Brand

When i had my truck, i bought a toolbox for the back of it with a lock, and then i hid my diapers in there, along with some Jack lol. Then i locked it and if any of my friend wanted to put something in it i told them i lost the key.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pull ups Can be made to fit by adding extra to the sides. These peices can be made by cutting the flaps with the 'velco' style hookes on off one pair. These can then be inserted into the side of another pair, making them fit larger waist sizes.

Or see: http://www.dpf.com/pullups.html

They did have other instructions more like mine above, but they've not got these online anymore. I liked the old ones better!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i like pullups, they are comfy and very descreet ^^

Dear Claire,how have you beengirl??i must tell you again how beautiful you are and YOU LOOK REAL FANTASTIC IN DIAPERS! :):) HAVE YOU MET ANYOTHERAB/DL'S IN YOUR PART OF THE COUNTRY?/I HAVE BEEN ON LIVE CHAT AND THIS ACCOUNT FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND VERY HARD TO MEET PEOPLEAB/DL'S IN MARYLAND??can you be my ab/dl friend Claire??i can't get on live chat anymore.none of us can so i'd thought you can send me a private messge if we can become freindsok?please reply and i'll give you my e-addressok?i would really like to be your friend??are you inus?i would love to hear from you :) you seem so nice and you look fantastic!!well, bye for now,stephen.............

I haven't yet found a pullup that I like. Tranquility has just released a new line of pullup that looks promising. I have free samples on the way. I will report on them ASAP!

I just read about them too. Wow, they do sound good, especially the overnight pull-up. I'm waiting patiently for your report!

• 1 month later...

lol i like the Assurance (Walmart) brand pull ups i also have used there regular diapers but like the pull ups a heck of alot better eaiser and descrete....... but its best to double them with either another pull up or a "Diaper Doubler" to help hold in leakage

Pull ups (good nights) are nice for wearing at work, if only they made a pull up adult that fit a 30 waist. Any other time overnight disposables , depends, Molies, Tenas and hve some Secure on order. :) s

• 3 weeks later...

Pull ups (good nights) are nice for wearing at work, if only they made a pull up adult that fit a 30 waist. Any other time overnight disposables , depends, Molies, Tenas and hve some Secure on order. :) s

well im not sure the US brands but i use poise pullups. although i know what you mean about sizes as the ones i buy are "small/medieum" so are nothing like small med size.

Pull-ups are all right but they can never compare to the enjoyment you get out of wearing an actual diaper. They lack a couple things, the fact most of them dont have that plastic covering like disposables, and also... Well lets just put it this way, I'll take a diaper over a pull up any day.

I totally agree with you, there si nothen like haveing a diaper taped on, but pull-ups are close.... I love baby diapers, I wish i could still wear them.

• 2 months later...

You are right they don`t hold much but ok for dribbles over a few hours but I would not want to send a large torrent of wee into them. Ok for those of us starting to be toilet trained so long as no big accidents happen.