LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huggies Brand

Im thinking they are a flow trough pad. That is why the under pants have a water proof pocket. I want to try them as boosters. I'll be getting some tomorrow as long as there in stock.

It seems at this time (8 June 2014) only a handful of USA Wal-Marts stock the GoodNites Tru-Fit. Clearly a few days ago I found the exception. I subsequently ordered more from Walmart On-Line. One each of the Tru-Fit Starter Packs for Girls arrived along with a bag each of the S/M and L/XL insert refills arrived yesterday. More of the L/XL Starter Packs and Refills are due on Friday, 13 June.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if the new "25% Stretchier" GoodNites Underwear are available in a "Mega" pack or something similar? When KCWW redesigned the GoodNites website the took out the tool that made it possible to select package sizes when looking for a place to buy them. KCWW's redesign of the tool to shop for GoodNites is giving Tena's switch to plastic backing some competition when it comes to fixing something diaper related that wasn't broken, so I appreciate any help I might be able to get from you guys.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
17 hours ago, wetatnight said:

Huggies periodically changes the designs on their diapers, pull ups and goodnights

That's why I said that I wouldn't be surprised by this, especially since most of the designs were overdue for a change anyway. Digging around ADISC revealed that they seem to have some promotional artwork for these, but where that came from I honestly can't say. This looks to be a huge revamp of the entire line though, not just new L/XL girls GoodNites.

Boys Designs:
S/M: Iron Man stays, but I can't tell if the print is new or not without a photo of the current print.
L/XL: Horizontal stripes replace the "Skate" design from the last update, but what's somewhat surprising is what isn't being replaced--the camo designs just might be KCWW's longest running GoodNites ever outside of the plain white ones from 1994-2003. These are the blue/green/gray version from before and not the "navy camo" that was all blue, (I can't tell if the pattern for the camo is different at a glance though,) but they still look great, and I get why KCWW is keeping them. If the promotional renderings are accurate, it also looks like KCWW has gone back to all-over prints and not having the infamous "white crotch gap" that other designs had.

Girls Designs:
S/M: The Cinderella designs that just came out a few months ago are being replaced with new Cinderella designs. (Geez, I just found these in a "Jumbo" pack a few months ago, and they were barely out before that! The last design to get changed that quickly were the ones introduced in 2008.) The art style is the same, but the actual designs are different.
L/XL: A new butterfly print that might be the girliest ever is joined by what looks like some kind of owl print that's incredibly cute too.

I'd really like to see these new designs "in the wild" though so I can see actual packages and not just promotional renderings. Also, does KCWW still sell GoodNites in bags that are larger than the "Jumbo" pack and not just unwieldy boxes? I know not to hold my breath for the "Mega" pack, but if the "Big Pak" bag is still around, that would be my preferred way to purchase these, especially since I'm probably going to have to purchase a bag of each for my collection and want to avoid boxes if possibe while buying a bag that holds more than 11 diapers.

If it is of interest to anyone I received the Korean goodnite I ordered so I thought I'd do some comparison pics on the left is a boys 8-15 drynite, center is the goodnite on the right is a size 6 girls daytime pull up

The other day at work I noticed that the packaging for the smaller sizes of drynites had change, so during my break today I decided to walk down to the supermarket and see what the difference is

Interesting Ipa, new DryNites in the UK would suggest that this is a "worldwide" update and not just a US update as I initially thought. For what it's worth, the "limited edition" Cinderella GoodNites in the US have been given new prints as well, and they've only been available for a short while. I guess it's time for a pretty significant design revamp across KCWW's entire product line-up.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of GoodNites and DryNites, I'm still scratching my head over the decision to put Cinderella on GoodNites in N. America and Frozen on DryNites pretty much everywhere else. I understand the decision to use designs from Frozen since it's an insanely popular relatively recent movie, but the decision to use designs with Cinderella is one that still twists my brain into knots. It's not that Cinderella is a terrible choice, but I would think Frozen would have been insanely more successful. Likewise, even among classic Disney princesses I would think Ariel, Belle, and Snow White would all be more popular choices, but KCWW definitely seems to have a thing for Cinderella in N. America. (Just look at the old Huggies Pull-Ups that had princesses on them, KCWW loved sticking Cinderella on those too at every chance they got.) I just can't figure out why these designs aren't uniform across GoodNites and DryNites, and why N. America has Cinderella instead of Frozen when Frozen seems so much more popular.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've never seen the 6 pack before, but that seems like a smart idea for "travel size" GoodNites. Also, while not the same as the UK prints, the new GoodNites prints are definitely now available in the US with the "new designs" branding on the packaging. I know this because I picked them up just this weekend. The Cinderella and Iron Man designs have also been updated, so those who are interested should keep an eye out.

• 3 months later...
  • DailyDi unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

I completely agree with you about GoodNites losing some of their focus GNXL1. If anything they need an XXL size for older kids/teens and while not marketed to them, even young adults with bladder issues. The Depend line is a joke, and trying to push older kids and teens to it is just sending would-be KCWW customers to a competing company with better products. Ditto for young adults who might be better served by slightly larger GoodNites and who don't want to buy a brand that's associated with being decrepit despite its rebranding attempts. The older kids, teens, and even young adults who've been dealing with sleep wetting their entire lives aren't going to go to Depend, they're going to go to a brand that's actually functional. The only reason Depend is even remotely successful is because it's cheap, (in every sense of the word,) and KCWW has done a good job at fooling people who might have experienced minor incontinence issues for the first time in their life over the age of 50 into trying their product simply because they're not aware that there are significantly superior alternatives available to them. The only upside to this is that it'll backfire as more baby boomers start to run into incontinence issues and spread the word to their friends who in turn spread it to everyone that better options exist.

Anyway, the main reason I came to this thread is that I have some big news. I want to note that I have not personally verified this yet, but I've recently been informed that the Huggies Size 6 Overnites are now larger than Pampers Cruisers Size 7 and Pampers Baby-Dry Size 6, which previously held the record for being the largest baby diaper available in the US. If anyone here has the new Huggies Overnights in Size 6 and the aforementioned Pampers, I would definitely like to see a size comparison so we have proof that this is indeed true.