LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huggies Brand

I like pullups, they are convient and less noticeable than disposables or cloth with plastic pants. You're right about them not holding as much, I will wear them if I know someone is going to be around my place who would detect the sound of a diaper.

I really dont like pull-ups. They dont look or sound right, but worst of all they can hold hardly anything :( I used to try wearing pull ups when I wanted to be discrete, but they always leaked :angry: I've found that its much easier to hide a thick crinkly nappy than it is to hide a wet patch.

I really dont like pull-ups. They dont look or sound right, but worst of all they can hold hardly anything :( I used to try wearing pull ups when I wanted to be discrete, but they always leaked :angry: I've found that its much easier to hide a thick crinkly nappy than it is to hide a wet patch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've tried the molicare mobile and they werent so good for me :( The problem isnt really how much they hold, more how they fit. Pull ups are generally looser fitting and they leak really easily around the leg gatherings :unsure:

Just as a side point I find that I can dance really well in a nappy when I go clubbing :) Although it can get rather warm

I've tried the molicare mobile and they werent so good for me :( The problem isnt really how much they hold, more how they fit. Pull ups are generally looser fitting and they leak really easily around the leg gatherings :unsure:

Just as a side point I find that I can dance really well in a nappy when I go clubbing :) Although it can get rather warm

well some pull ups are meant for light bladder weakness, and prolly arent designed to hold large ammounts

Pull-ups are all right but they can never compare to the enjoyment you get out of wearing an actual diaper. They lack a couple things, the fact most of them dont have that plastic covering like disposables, and also... Well lets just put it this way, I'll take a diaper over a pull up any day.

i tries pull ups for a while, the first time i wore them i was like really dissapointed cuz i used to diapers ,they hold more, and the first time i wet a pull up i was at a movie theathre, they leaked and made me look foolish, and also the ones wear the pretty flowers go bye bye, make me sad. cuz the flowers should be there no matter if u are wet or not.

Pull-ups are OK, but not very good for a change in public. Sometimes I use boosters inside the pull-up and just change out the boosters when they are wet. I prefer a regular diaper.

problem with adult pullups, they're nothing like the ones they make for kids... they need to make adult ones that have that level of padding... i'd be all about them then... just a pull-on diaper with a sort of soft covering and some nice designs... extra extra thick.