LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Order from Amazon....

Has anyone ordered from Amazon? I'm looking at getting a case of comfydry 24/7 and I was wondering if they ship it in there Amazon boxes or? I'm looking at something sold and shipped from Amazon. 

I have purchased diapers quite a bit from Amazon as well as everything else from Amazon. I have never received anything not in an Amazon box. That is assuming it's being fulfilled by Amazon. You're generally safe on anything that is available via Prime.

I bought 4 nice plush sleepers from Amazon, I got them for 25 each, I buy loads of stuff from them, or should I say through them.

Because everything comes through their facility to you.

If you are worried about getting a box marked diapers, don't worry, amazon wants everyone to know the box is from them not whats in it.

If the seller doesn't ship in discreet boxes, when you go to check out, there should be a checkbox that says "ship in Amazon box", and if you check that, they'll use more discreet boxes/packaging.

I buy my Seni's by the case from Az on my Prime account. They put the Seni case box inside a bigger Amazon smile box. However, when I order cloth diapers,  vinyl or PUL pants etc. they come in bubble-pack envelopes that are very discrete.