LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody use Goodnites/or similar as boosters?

Ive been using both the Tradition style Goodnites (pullup style) as well as the New style ones (like a liner) as boosters/stuffers for my Adult Diapers as i usually find Goodnites  (new and old style) on clearance very cheap (pullup style like .25 each; liner style like a couple dollars for a pack of 16 i think it is) from time to time.

Perhaps when they run out if i run out of luck i will go to something like ABU powerups.

I have some super cheap Value Time disposable adult diapers that are lucky to hold a small wetting.  To get use of them, I spotted some number 6 size baby diapers, generic store brand on clearance at a Dollar Store.  I picked them up for about $3 to use as stuffers inside these cheap adult diapers and was very shocked that these small generic brand baby diapers could hold so much!  I would swear they can hold many times more than the average good quality adult diaper and they are maybe 1/3 or 1/4 the size!  Yes, for the cost they are amazing for a stuffer! 

• 4 weeks later...

I used to use goodnight and the biggest sized Luvs (because of their scent. Oh god, what a lovely scent). And I found they were useful in trading out when wearing in public without having to change the whole diaper. Aka, just switch the stuffer. But then I found that tena makes these amazing overnight pads that are oversized and have a sticky side. They are also a cheaper version of the ABDL ones online. With a super sharp blade, you can make them perfect stuffers. I usually make 3 or 4 cuts.