LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Care Class (remixed)

DISCLAIMER!!!!! The original story does not belong to me, this is just a personal remake and updated version of Baby Care Class by wndash2 (link to there page at the bottom) they wrote this story a few years ago, and I liked it at the time. But recently after rereading the whole thing, I realized there wasn't much of a story here besides a guy being tortured for no real reason. So because I like making stories, I began thinking up a story to help fix that problem. If you haven't yet, please go check out the original.
_________

Paradise private College, how the hell I wound up going here I don't know. Most of my grades suck, and I barely attended high school anyway. The only reason I'm even going to this college is by some miracle my mother sent in a college application that got excepted. 

“Look! You can either go to the school or get the fuck out of my house!” my mom yelled at me the day I said I wouldn't go. "All you do if fuck off and don't work. The only people in this house that get to do that are kids in school, the sick, or the retired!”

I will admit that I may not have been the best son. But hell, having a rare condition that makes you look 4 feet tall will make you hate the world.

I'm not a dwarf, per say, I'm just the first with a new rare genetic disorder that stopped me from growing. I just look like an average person was shrunk down. Heck if it wasn't for the facial hair I have then most people would assume I'm a child. Which has happened to me more than once!

So my mother made me a deal. She would pay for the school, an apartment for me and give me a 200 dollar allowance for food every two weeks if I went. However, I must attend classes. If I miss classes more than four times without a doctor's note, she will cut all ties with me.

So because I didn't want to work yet, I decided to go. Plus who doesn't like going to college parties? So I traveled nearly two states away just for school.

Paradise private College was built a long time ago and was made on top of a large hill. Why they decided on that, I have no idea. Maybe because the rich people who built it meant it only for the upper class at the time. 

But thanks to it being on such a large hill a lot of people have to climb a ton of stairs just to get to the school, and for a short guy like me, that's just hell.

One of the thing that came with the acceptance letter was another letter attached saying they were introducing a new program for people and that he was one of the few to start in it. It was a program to help people who didn't have the best grades in high school still go to college, just with a little extra help.

That help was having to get to the school at 7:00 Am, an hour before the school opened, and attend a catch-up class. 

By the time I got to the top, I was even more exhausted than when I woke up this morning. Everything was dark outside and very cold. Even with a jacket on, I was freezing. I took a look at my phone that said it was 6:50, well at least I wasn't late.

I walked over to the front of the school and tried to open the doors, but they were locked. What the hell?

“Excuse me? Are you lost?” a woman asked me. 

I quickly looked and saw a gorgeous blond hair woman. 

“Um ya, I'm William, and I'm here for the catch-up class,” I told her.

“well so am I, I can show you where it is.” the women told me with a warm smile as she pointed in the direction we had to go.

“Thank you, um?” I told her.

“Jen, my name is Jen,” she told me as I followed her around the school and to a back door. “I came here last week and was told where it was. Because it's such a new program, the school placed it in the back.”

I guess that made since I thought as I walked through the door and into a hallway. The hallway was pretty dark with a few dim lights but near the end of the hall was a bright room lighting up the entrance.

I walked over to the light with Jen right behind me. But when I got to the doorway of the room I stopped in confusion as instead of a classroom with a bunch of desks, there was instead what looked like a giant nursery?

“What the heck?” I asked when I was suddenly pushed into the room and Jen locked the door.

“You have no idea how long I waited for this,” Jen said as she immediately grabbed me and lifted me into the air.

I tried to fight back but thanks to my small size I was nothing to her as she threw me onto a table and began strapping me to the table.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!” I screamed at her before she rubbed some weird cream stuff on my face before large pacifier was shoved into my mouth and strapped to the back of my head.

“Quiet you, babies shouldn't scream,” Jen told me as she lifted scissors into the air and I grew even more scared. So scared that I began to piss my pants. “Aww, would you look at that. The baby had an accident. Well, that's what happens when you don't wear the right protection.”

I had no idea what she was talking about as she then began to cut off my I'm, before throwing them into a trash can. She then proceeded to get out a giant diaper which I began to thrash around after seeing it. But since I wasn't able to get free Jen just taped the diaper onto me with no real difficulty.

Next came two large pink mittens put over my hands. I didn't see what she grabbed next but one at a time Jen unstrapped my arms and legs before putting something on me and restriping me in place. When she finished, she took one last look at me with a broad smile on her face.

Jen then unstrapped me and lifted me up. Agin, I tried to fight, but nothing worked. Jen the put me on the ground beside a large mirror and had me take a look, and I was horrified! I was in a tiny pink baby girl's dress that only covered half of the thick diaper Jen put me in, a pair of white stocking was on my legs, and I was wearing mary jane shoes that were somehow just my size!

Since I haven't had a chance to get a haircut yet, my hair was slightly long. For some reason when I took a closer look all my facial hair was also gone and with everything else just made me look like a girl toddler! I immediately began screaming into the pacifier, but only a muffle came out. 

Jen just laughed at the whole thing as she looked at me with a broad smile on her face.

“I think someone must be hungry.” gen said as she picked me up again to re strapped me to the table.

Jen then walked over to a mini-fridge and pulled out a large bottle of milk.

“This will help the baby grow,” she said mockingly as she unscrewed something at the top of the pacifier and attach the bottle to it. “Now drink up sweetie, or I'll have to hold your nose to force you to drink.”

I didn't care what she said, I wasn't drinking it. That is until Jen did plug my nose and forced me to drink just to get air. I was only ¾ done with the bottle when I began to feel full and stopped drinking.

“Come on baby, you need to finish it,” Jen told me as she plugged my nose again and this time didn't let go until the bottle was gone. “Good girl.”

Jen then removed the bottle, and I was panting heavily. I felt like my stomach would burst at any minute. My stomach was slightly bloated, and Jen decided to give it a little rub before smiling at me.

“Alright, that's enough for now," Jen said before unstrapping me and cared me over to a large baby crib where she laid me on my back before taking a large lid and placing it on top of the crib, making it impossible for me to climb out.

Suddenly I heard a loud bell and Jen made her way to the door. I got on my knees and began banging on the crib bars. 

"Well, I got to get to class, but I’ll be back to take you to the Baby Care Class!" Jen told me excitedly, before turning off the lights and leaving me alone in the dark, dressed as a toddler.

Thank you for reading ^.^ I much appreciate it! Here's the link to the original story that I hope you check out. https://wndash2.deviantart.com/art/Baby-Care-Class-Part-1-363391183

Edited by PinkTheDinosaur
fixed some problems

Not bad for a first chapter. There were a few typos, a few awkward sentences (not sure if that was your doing or the original author,) all in all nothing too bad. This kind of story's not really my cup of tea, but since this is your first time writing a story I'll follow along for your benefit if not to satisfy my curiosity about the promised story behind what's going on.

Also might I recommend that you edit the title whenever you put up a new chapter so that people know when you actually post a new chapter as opposed to just commenting. A lot of writers on here do that (myself included.)

Once again, welcome to the club pal. :)

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Not bad for a first chapter. There were a few typos, a few awkward sentences (not sure if that was your doing or the original author,) all in all nothing too bad. This kind of story's not really my cup of tea, but since this is your first time writing a story I'll follow along for your benefit if not to satisfy my curiosity about the promised story behind what's going on.

Also might I recommend that you edit the title whenever you put up a new chapter so that people know when you actually post a new chapter as opposed to just commenting. A lot of writers on here do that (myself included.)

Once again, welcome to the club pal. :)

thank you for the criticism ^.^ I'm hoping to get better. I've never written a story before so I got a bit to fix. ya, i figured it wouldn't be a lot of peoples cup of tea but ow well. cant please everyone lol. i think ill have Jen explain why she's doing what she's doing in part 3. 

good idea! but how do you do that?

and thank you I'm already glad to be here! ^.^

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Baby Care Class (remixed) part 1

You're welcome my saurian friend. :)

Also,

31 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

ya, i figured it wouldn't be a lot of peoples cup of tea but ow well.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. There are a lot of stories on DD involving sissification, forced diapering, etc. Evidently it is a lot of people's cup of tea.

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

You're welcome my saurian friend. :)

Also,

I wouldn't be too sure about that. There are a lot of stories on DD involving sissification, forced diapering, etc. Evidently it is a lot of people's cup of tea.

lol true ^.^

The room was dark except for a single night light close to the crib. For nearly 20 minutes I continually hit the bars to the crib just trying to break them, but they were too sturdy, and my mittens were too soft.

I then tried to stand up but the lid to the crib was too low, and the diaper between my legs made it harder to move without crawling. 

Eventually, I just grew tired and laid down. I had a tiny pillow and a blanket that I wrapped myself in. At the moment there was nothing more I could do besides wait.

About 20 minutes later I woke up when the school's bell went off and I wondered how long I was out.

2 minutes later the door to the nursery opened, and Jen came back in turning on the lights.

“Aww was my baby girl taking a nice nap?” Jen cooed at me.

I just glared back at her. But Jen didn't care as she walked over to the mini fridge.

I took this moment to get a good look around. The room was very spacious with the crip near the center of the room.

On one half of the room, there was a changing table, a cabinet, and the mini fridge.

On the other side had a playpen, a large toy chest filled with toys, and a large rocking horse.

"I think the baby girl needs to have more to drink. We need you as full as we can get.” Jen cooed at me as she opened the lid to the crib.

I tried to fight her and push her away, but nothing worked as she pulled the cap from the pacifier and attach the bottle to the pacifier. I wanted to pull it off, but the mittens made it hard to grab and get a grip on it.

“Ok now, you better drink that all by the next class or you'll be sorry,” Jen told me before replacing the lid to the crib and leaving again and turning off the lights. A minute later the bell rang again.

Once again I laid in the crib, just thinking of ways to get out of here. The milk from earlier had settled, and I slowly drank from the new bottle. 

At some point, I fell asleep again and was woke up when the bell rang. I noticed I still had a little milk left and quickly downed it just seconds before Jen came back.

“Good job baby girl. You finished your baba!” Jen cooed at me. “But I think you have time for one more.” 

Jen then opened the lid and picked me up before carrying me over to the fridge where she pulled out another bottle. I tried to shake my head no, to say I was to fool, and also slightly needed to pee, But she just replaced the bottle anyway.

When I didn't drink however she got mad.

"Same deal, baby girl. Drink all of it, or I'll plug your nose again." Jen told me, and I decided it was too painful when she plugged my nose last time, so I began to gulp as fast as I could.

I was halfway through the bottle when Jen began to look nervous. "Alright, that's good enough. We don't have enough time for anymore." 

She took off the half bottle of milk and replaced the cap to the pacifier. Jen then carried me out of the nursery and into across the hallway to another door. This one leading to the main school hallway.

All around us were people walking and talking. More than once I tried screaming at someone to help me but every time they looked at me they just complimented on how cute I looked!

At the same time, It felt like my stomach was going to explode. My already-full stomach was now even fuller with even more milk. I began to wiggle around like crazy, trying not to wet myself.

Finally, Jen stopped in front of a door labeled Family Care room and walked inside.

“Were here Baby girl,” Jen told me as she sat my diapered bottom behind a small play pin before strapping a pink harness around me. She then stood up and walked away, and for a moment I thought this was my chance! I got up and tried to run for the door but was soon pulled back and fell onto my bottom!

I looked behind me and could see the harness was attached to the wall and despite how much I tried to pull I couldn't get loose.

About 5 minutes later the bell rang again. I guess that was just a 15 minute break period between classes. Only a couple of seconds later, students began to stream in through the doors, each looking at me, then glancing away.

I sat here struggling to hold in my need to use the bathroom, even as it got stronger and stronger and harder and harder to hold in.

Once all the students were in Jen got up from behind a desk and greeted everyone.

“Hello everyone! And welcome to our schools special new elective. The Family Care Class, or as I'll call it today the Baby Care Class.” Jen told the entire class.

I noticed a lot of eyes were on me as I still squirmed around trying to hold my bursting bladder.

“Now, as you may know, I'm not a full teacher yet but because of Miss Mages fall a few days ago the school asked me to take over until she gets better. I would like to also like you to meet my little sister Sissy Nellie Farbison!” Jen told everyone as she walked over to me and unstrapped me before lifting me into the air in front of everyone.

With that sudden movement I could no longer hold my bladder, and I let it all out, and almost instantly I felt the diaper on my rear getting extremely heavy, and I looked down to see a thoroughly soaked and yellow diaper on my bottom, dripping all over the place! 

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Baby Care Class (remixed) part 2

"Ahhh! I'm SO sorry, class!" Jen said, holding me away from her body, my diaper still dripping all over the floor. "I'll have to go change her right now. Please stay where you are and talk for a moment" Jen left the room carrying me and brought me right back to the nursery. 

"Unfortunately, I don't have time to change my baby girl's diaper, but I do have time for this," Jen said as she hurriedly grabbed another diaper from the cabinet. This one much bigger and put it over the one I was already wearing, effectively covering up the mess.

Jen then picked up the half-full bottle of milk from before and shoved it into the pacifier.

"We don't have much time while I'm "changing" you, so we'll have to make this quick," Jen said and plugged my nose again. 

I could tell she had no intention of removing her finger, so I drank as fast as I possibly could, now that I had an empty stomach again. I painfully finished the bottle in what must have been recorded time and felt exhausted.

Jen then picked me back up and brought me to the class once again and stood in front of the class holding me on her hip.

"Alright then, sorry about that, today we will be following procedures of taking care of a baby, particularly a baby girl," Jen told the class who glanced at me. "We are going to set up stations of feeding, burping, washing, but not diaper changing. If our little girl here wets herself, leave it to me to change her."

And I know why she said this, so if anyone tried to change my diaper, they would find out I'm not a girl.

“Now before we begin I'm sure a lot of you can tell Sissy here is a little big for a baby, Well you're right,” Jen said, and I just looked right at her with my eyes wide open. Was she really going to tell them I'm a boy! “You see Sissy her fell down a flight of stairs 2 years ago and now suffers from a few problems, such as kicking, screaming, overly moody, and a few more. One of them being she tends to bite a lot, so we have a special pacifier on her. Please do not remove it.”

God damn her! I thought and began hitting her with my mitten hands. Sadly I didn't realize I was playing right into her hands.

"Alright, now I will hand out to each of you a sample bottle for each of you to feed her with, McKay?" Jen asked acting like me throwing a fit was the most natural thing in the world as she paced around a box filled with mini bottles of milk.

Jen then handed me to a guy in front of her, and he laid me down on my back on the table. Jen then came over and uncapped the pacifier while explaining that's how I was feed my bottles. The guy then stuck the bottle into the pacifier, but I was already full from being forced to drink the milk from before, so I, of course, didn't drink it.

“Come on Sissy, be a good baby girl or mommy will have to punish you after class,” Jen told me with a smile on her face, and I immediately began drinking. Terrified of what she might do.

When the guy was done, he passed me over to the next person by him, and they started to do the same. This happened for quite a while, me being passed around the room, being forced to drink more milk. Thankfully I wasn't forced to drink all of the milk in each bottle, or my stomach definitely would have ruptured. By the end, I felt sick to my stomach, and I was sure I was about to throw up by the time it was over.

"And now for the burping station!" Jen said Happily.

I shook my head no at Jen, pleading with my eyes for it not to be true, but she ignored me. I was passed back to the first guy, and he put me on my stomach on the desk, ignoring my struggling. He patted my back very hard, and I did an embarrassing burp. Once again I was passed around the room, the people that were actually my age "burping" me!

Soon the bell rang, and I was given back to Jen who took me back to the nursery.

“Well wasn't that fun,” Jen said as she sat me in the crib. “Right now it's lunchtime, so we got an hour and a half.” 

Jen then went over to the cabinet and opened it. Inside I could see it was mostly full of diapers and a few other odd things I couldn't tell what they were from my angle but on the top shelf, I could clearly see the large jars of baby food that Jen pulled down.

“Ok baby, I'm going to take off your paci, be good for mommy so she can feed you.” Jen cooed at me.

“WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS!!!” I screamed as loud as I could the moment the pacifier was out, and it was immediately shoved back in.

“My my, what a bad potty mouth. Someone is going to get a punishment later,” Jen told me before standing up. “But I guess I could tell you why you're here.”

Jen then walked over to the changing table and open the cabinet door to pull out a blinder.

“My mother was mentally unstable,” Jen told me. Ya and so are you, I thought. “When my father left us she was on the verge of breaking and just needed just one little push to finally snap.”

Jen then poured in all the baby food into the blender before pouring in some milk.

“Do you know what made her snap?” Jen asked me. I shook my head no. “she picked me up from daycare while I had wet pants. That was her final nail that shattered her, and my mom went insane. She thought because I couldn't keep my pants wet I must be a baby. So that's how she treated me. Day in and day out treated just like a baby.”

Jen then turned on the blender and mixed the baby food and milk turning it into a nasty milky green color. 

“It wasn't until I was 13 when a neighbor just so happened to see me did someone call child protective services. My mother was taken to a mental hospital, and over the next 4 years I slowly was able to go back to normal.”

Apparently not you deranged psycho! I thought as Jen poured the contents of the blender into a baby bottle and I realized what she was going to do!

“My great aunt was the one who owned this school,” Jen told me as she waved at the building. “And when she passed away I was the closest living relative that could inherit it. Along with a hefty sum of money.” 

Jen walked back over to the crib and despite me fighting her she picked me up and sat down on a rocking chair.

“So now I had money and a school, I could basically do whatever I wanted. But what I wanted was to get back at the person who ruined my life. Do you know who that was?” Jen asked as she uncapped the pacifier again and could hear me yelling from the other end. “That's right baby girl!”

Suddenly Jen's face turned from happy to pissed as she shoved the bottle into my mouth forcefully.

“You were the one who ruined my life!” Jen yelled at me, and I took a giant gulp of the gross drink coming out of the bottle. “Now I know you might not remember it, but that day I didn't pee my pants. That day I saw a boy standing near a tree and when I went over to ask what they were doing the turned and peed right on my pants!”

Jen took a few deep breaths and calmed herself before continuing. 

“That boy then lied to the care providers saying I just peed myself and they believed it. That little boy was you, and I've never forgotten who was the reason for my diapered torment,” Jen told me as she a wicked smile crossed her face. “That's why I looked into you and came up with the perfect revenge, if I had to spend years as a baby girl, then so should you.”

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Baby Care Class (remixed) part 3

I will say, though, that having found out Jen's psychotic motives makes me want to see her get taken down. I right now all you have here is a torture fantasy. But if you make the story about William trying to get away from & subsequently take down Jen then you'll turn this into a psychological thriller! I'm not a sadist; I can't read a story about someone being tortured for now good reason. If I'm gonna read a punishment story I have to feel like the subject deserves it in some way. William does not deserve what he is going through.

But anyway that's just my 2 cents. Don't change your plans for this story on my account.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I will say, though, that having found out Jen's psychotic motives makes me want to see her get taken down. I right now all you have here is a torture fantasy. But if you make the story about William trying to get away from & subsequently take down Jen then you'll turn this into a psychological thriller! I'm not a sadist; I can't read a story about someone being tortured for now good reason. If I'm gonna read a punishment story I have to feel like the subject deserves it in some way. William does not deserve what he is going through.

But anyway that's just my 2 cents. Don't change your plans for this story on my account.

i also agree with you. if its a short story about someone being tortured for no good reason then that's fine. but a long story i feel you need to have some type of motivations to do what you do. the original didn't have that so that's why I made one for this story.  even if it is crazy ^.^  and in a way, he does deserve it, thou in a twisted logic. he cased Jen to go threw something similar for years and while he didn't know that he is the root cause of it.

also while i do like the idea of  William trying to get away from & subsequently take down Jen, this is still mostly based on the original torture fantasy. but once I'm done with this story ill be moving on to a new story ^.^

Well, I'm hoping it involves Jen getting locked up in an insane asylum (she needs help. She's a victim in all this too.) And William coming away from the experience a new appreciation for what he has. :)

After forcing me to drink the rest of that disgusting crap, Jen placed me back in the crib before turning off the light and leaving again.

I just sat there and thought about what Jen told me. HOW WAS IT MY FAULT! I was 5 when that all happened. How was I supposed to know that’s what would happen to her! No matter how you look at it, I'm still the victim here!

For the next few hours, I stayed in the dark and napped on and off as a few more bells rang. By the time Jen came back into the room, I could already feel the need to pee again. My wet diaper had gone cold a long time ago, so I gut let it go once more.

"So, how's my little baby girl doing,” jen asked me as she turned on the lights and removed the lid to the crib. “And would you look at that, you even soaked through the second diaper!"

With a disgusted look on her face, Jen took off the mushy mess of the two diapers and replaced them with a new diaper on my rear.

“Ok Baby, i need to get something ready, so you play here and be good.” Jen told me as she picked me up and placed me inside a big playpen with a few stuffed animals inside.

Jen then left the room once more. FINALLY! I thought as I got up and waddled my way over to the side of the playpen and tried my hardest to climb up the front. But the playpen was mesh, and the railing was just a little out of my reach.

I sat down on my bottom and began to wonder what I could do to get out. After a few minutes I got up and waddled to the other side of the pen and waddled back as fast as I could back to the front hoping to ram into it and knock it over but no luck. The mesh was too tough.

I finally looked over and looked at the three stuffed animals Jen had left with me, and I got a new idea. I waddled over and picked them up with my mitten hands and sat them down on top of each other before stepping on them to give myself just enough of a boost to grab the edge of the pen.

But then Jen had to open the door! She took one look at me and scold. 

“Bad baby!” jen said as she marched over and picked me up. “I think it's time baby got her punishment for being naughty.”

Jen then took me out of the nursery and back to the school. I was amazed there was no one here. Not even any teachers.

I was carried right out the front door to the school and brought over to a flagpole. Beside it was a large cooler and what looked like a harness.

“Let's have some fun baby,” Jen told me as she put my legs thru the weird harness that only had a single strap under my diaper.

She then proceeded to attach the back of the harness to the flagpole and let me go. Instantly I felt like I was being given a tight wedgie! I was screaming onto the pacifier from the pain as Jen began pulling me up the flagpole!

“How’s the view from up there!” Jen yelled as I screamed again but no one would hear me.

Being on a hill and surrounded by trees, it was unlikely that anyone would ever see what she was doing to me right now. 

Then suddenly I felt something hit me and I got wet. Looking back down I could see Jen holding water balloons from the cooler, and she was tossing them at me! I tried to dodge them but with no luck as one hit my face, one hit me in the chest, and one even hit me squarely in the crotch area, soaking the diaper. Since the flagpole was only about 20 feet tall, Jen knew precisely where each water balloon hit.

"I think the cute baby girl needs her diaper changed!" Jen shouted up at me after she ran out of water balloons. 

Jen took hold of the Jen wire and brought me back down to ground level. I had started to feel dizzy and sick being up so high for so long, so I was glad to finally be let down.

Jen then took me back to the nursery were my torment didn't end. She carried me over to a wall that had a coat rack and attached the harness to that.

Immediately I felt immense pain in my crotch area, and I pleaded her with my eyes not to leave me like this. She, of course, ignored me and made sure I was stuck on the rack, 

“Mommy has to take care of something in town, you just hang there for a while,” Jen told me with a smile on her face as she left the room and left me alone once again.

I screamed into the pacifier as Jen left but she ignored it. I tried to twist myself off of the hook but found it was impossible.

The pain was immense in my crotch area, and it got to the point I felt like I was going to throw up. The water from the water balloons created a mushy torture, making me flat-out miserable.

After several hours, I began to feel tired, but I couldn't fall asleep no matter what I did, it was too uncomfortable and miserable. It felt like I was there forever, in extremely uncomfortable situations.

When Jen did come back, it was only to make another baby food smoothies she made earlier and attach it to the pacifier.

“Good night baby, hope you sleep well,” Jen said before leaving once again!

after a night of absolutely no sleep, I was almost glad to see Jen come into the nursery, almost.

"So, how was your night, my cutest little baby girl?" I glared at her as she replaced the empty bottle from last night with a fresh bottle of milk.

Once I was done Jen unhooked me from the coat rack and brought me to the changing station. 

“Now be still Jen can take off those damp clothes,” Jen told me as she began to undress me.

Usually, I would be fighting her about this, but after spending a night cold and wet, I didn't bother.

Jen took off everything and replaced the mittens with new dry ones. Then she removed the diaper and replaced it with a much thicker one.

“You still haven't gone poopsy, yet so this will help hold it,” Jen cooed when she taped it on. 

When she was done, she went over to to the cabinet and opened the outer door to it to pull out a one piece footie Jen. It was all pink and had “mommy’s little stinker” written on the front. 

But before she put it on me she reached under the changing table where the blender was and pulled out a hair dryer.

For a moment I was afraid of what she might do with it until she opened up the head part of the footy pajama and began heating up the inside.

When she was done Jen unzipped the front of the foot pajamas and helped put it on me. Almost immediately I felt soothed by the worm fluff of the pajama, I almost nodded off right there.

Jen still hadn't zipped the front zipper that reached from my crotch to my neck, but she instead cared me to the crib where she laid me down.

"Today we are getting a lecture from Ms. Helson, so we don't need you today!" Jen told me with a smile on her face. “So I thought ill let you get nice and wormed up from yesterday.” 

Jen then lifted up a tube of something I think said icy hot and squirted it into her hand.

“This will really warm Baby up,” jen said as she lifted the front of my diaper and stuck her hand inside.

Instantly I began screaming and crying as my crotch felt like it was on fire! Jen took her hand out and zipped up the pajama. 

"Alright then baby girl, since I'm still mad about you wetting your diaper in front of the class yesterday, this is what you get," Jen told me before fixing the lig to the crib and walking to the door.

Jen then took one last look at me as I was on my knees crying like a baby with my arms reached out to her, just trying to beg her not to leave me like this!  

“Alright baby, hope you have some fun,” she said with a little wave before turning off the lights.

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Baby Care Class (remixed) part 4
4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

This chick is really good at inflicting pain. You're a naughty, naughty lizard. ;)

ill take that as a complement ^.^ the flag pole part was in the original but modified to were its only Jen, the icy hot however was my idea. in the original Jen pits him into a trashcan full of dirty diapers and I really couldn't find a way to make it fit or work in this story, so if he had to be suffering in some way I decided to use something a little different that still served the same purpose. (plus I just found a trashcan full of dirty diapers to be a little too gross >_< )

(from parts 1-4 I've tried to stay in order of the original chapters but from here on I'll be taking different aspects from different chapters from the original story.)

I didn't know what to do. My crotch was on fire, and my body began to sweat from the heat which made me very uncomfortable.

First I was too cold and now too hot!

I tried to pull the zipper on my pajamas in hopes of trying to cool off, but the mittens made that impossible.

I wound up squirming around in the crib for at least half an hour before my body just collapsed on the bed. To exhausted to move anymore. Plus with a night of no sleep, I couldn't help but fall asleep.

Not too long after I fell asleep Jen quietly opened the door and crept inside. Being as quiet as she could she removed the lid to the crib and took a peek at her baby sleeping like a rock.

Jen just couldn't help herself but smile at the sight. But she knew she couldn't enjoy it for long. She got out of class to use the bathroom, and she meant it.

Last night she drank a bunch of water and even more this morning when she woke up. She had been personally looking forward to this.

She made sure I would be exhausted to wake up as she unzipped the front of the pajamas and reviled the diaper.

Next Jen took out what looked like a funnel with a long tube attached. She slid the top of the tube carefully into the diaper before pulling down her pants. Next, she placed the funnel on her crotch and began peeing into it. 

Jen watched as the pee flowed through the tube and into the diaper as it went from white to yellow. Not only that but because of how much she was holding in, the diaper began to leak slightly.

Once she was done, she pulled the tube out and had the last few drops dab on the top of my pacifier so that I could smell the pee when I woke up. 

Feeling satisfied Jen rezipped the pajamas and placed the lid of the crib back on before sneaking out of the nursery. Jen looked forward to what she would do next.

Over the next few hours I didn't wake up not once, I was so tired not even the bells could wake me. It wasn't until Jen came back into the room and gave me a light shake did I finally wake up.

“Hows my cute sleeping baby doing?” Jen cooed. “And look, my little girl soaked her diaper!”

I looked at her confused for a moment before I noticed the strong smell of pee and looked down to see the wet spots on the pajamas and finally felt the damp padding on the inside. Did I just wet my diaper in my sleep! 

‘No, it had to be all those bottles Jen keeps giving me, ya, it's not my fault!’ i thought in my head while Jen just smirked practically reading my mind.

So far her idea was working. Not only does she get to humiliate me but soon she might convince me that I did pee in my sleep and subconsciously make me start to do it on my own.

But the weird thing is I still felt like I needed to pee! But before I could do anything Jen picked me up and carried me over to the changing table where she strapped me down before she took off the wet pajamas.

Next, she removed the cold, leaky diaper before she began to use a wet wipe to get me cleaned up. Sadly she took particular notice to my member as she rubbed it started to get hard involuntarily.

“Aww is my Baby enjoying herself?” Jen giggled, and I immediately shook my head no.

Jen then gave my dick a quick flick which caused me to scream as she went over to the cabinet to get something.

However, she came back with a few more items than just a diaper. She brought over a large basket with stuff inside, and she made sure I saw every object.

A bottle of milk, a rubber gloves, a pill bottle, a bottle of lube, two diapers, and to my horror a large knife!

“Now wouldn't it be good just to cut off that useless thing?” Jen asked as she took a look at my erection that was immediately dying down and nearly pissing myself. “Just kidding!”

Jen then picked up one of the diapers and cut a large hole into it using the knife before putting the knife away. She then slid both diapers under me but did not put them on.

Next, she slipped on the rubber glove before pouring lube onto her middle finger.

“Baby girl hasn't gone number 2 in almost two days, let make sure she’s alright,” Jen said with a smile as she began to poke my butthole and slide her finger partly inside. 

I was screaming into my pacifier and jolting around just to get it to stop, but Jen took this chance to slap my stomach and which made me start to cry.

“Mommy’s sorry baby, but baby needs her medicine. So be good and hold still.” Jen said as she removed her finger and took out a small pill and immediately shoved it as far up my but as Jen’s  middle finger could go!

Jen then taped on the double diapers and gave them a quick pat.

“There we go, all done,” Jen said before giving my stomach a quick raspberry where she smacked it earlier.

I just squirmed, still feeling the pain from that smack.

Jen then unstrapped me and picked me up along with the bottle of milk and walked over to the rocking chair where she fed me the bottle.

I could still feel the need to pee from before and didn't want to drink, but one glance from Jen was all it took to make me realize if I didn't I would just have my nose plugged again. So I started to drink.

“Good girl!” Jen told me with a broad smile as she began to rock us back and forth.

I was about halfway through drinking when I felt my stomach begin to rumble. Jen immediately took notice but continued to rock me.

“Finish your baba,” she told me. I continued to drink until I felt a massive cramp and stopped for a moment. “You're almost done.”

As soon as I could, I downed the last of it so I could focus on my cramping stomach.

“So how does baby like her medicine?” Jen asked me as she picked me up and held me in front of her.

I was clenching my stomach and looked miserable, but Jen just smiled at me.

“The medicine should be taking effect any moment know, but since the baby was good for mommy and drank all her milk, mommy will let baby play horsy!” Jen told me before placing a small towel over her knee and sitting me on top facing her.

Jen then began to bounce me up and down on her knee while she held me. At first, I thought the bouncing would hurt my member, but with how thick the diaper was, I barely felt anything besides another cramp.

It was here that I felt the urge to poop, and I tried to get Jen to stoop bouncing me, but she just smiled at me. Knowing full well that at any moment I would have to go.

After another moment I knew I couldn't hold it, so I scrunched up my eyes and felt the push. 

Jen noticed and immediately stopped to lift me higher up just to see me fill the back seat of the diaper with nearly two days worth of poop.

“Such a good girl!” Jen cheered as the diaper expanded. 

I wasn't even done pooping when I felt my bladder also give out and flood the diaper, turning the diaper into a pale yellow.

“You're such a good girl for mommy today!” Jen cheered.

The moment I was done, Jen placed me back on her knee and started to bounce me again, causing the disgusting mess to go everywhere.

Jen only did this for a little while before she stood up and when over to the cabinet where she took out a pink onesie and put it on me before putting me back into the crib.

“There we go, my stinky baby. Now mommy has to go get some lunch, but if you stay a good girl for mommy, when mommy returns, she will give you an extra special treat!” Jen said as she took off the cap to the pacifier and laid a bottle of milk inside the crib.

Jen then proceeds to leave the room despite the fact of my nosy protest threw the pacifier opening which wasn't that loud.

I sat there in the dark with the stink of the diaper making me want to gag. The onesie was very tight at the crotch which caused the mess cling to me.

With no other options once again I decided to lay down. This time on my stomach as I didn't want to make any more of a mess than I already had. 

I looked over at the bottle sitting beside me and push it as far away as possible as I close my eyes once more.

(thank you all for reading so far. the next part might take a little longer to make because of work and I have to really plan out how i want to rewrite the next few chapters from the original. i have some ideas but they're not set yet. but next chapter will will have the baby getting a bath ^,^ )

So now that we're past what was already written we can finally begin to see what that Dino mind of yours is capable of!

I found the part where Jen peed in his diaper to be rather fun! We also got a glimpse of what goes on in her mind. Everything she does is very carefully thought out. I must say I'd like to see more from her perspective. It would be interested to see a torture fantasy from the perspective of the torturer! If you could manage to pull that off I'd be very impressed. :)

Also thank you for not having her cut his manhood off. That would've been taking things way too far.

2 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

So now that we're past what was already written we can finally begin to see what that Dino mind of yours is capable of!

I found the part where Jen peed in his diaper to be rather fun! We also got a glimpse of what goes on in her mind. Everything she does is very carefully thought out. I must say I'd like to see more from her perspective. It would be interested to see a torture fantasy from the perspective of the torturer! If you could manage to pull that off I'd be very impressed. :)

Also thank you for not having her cut his manhood off. That would've been taking things way too far.

no, there's still plenty more from the original, I'm just deciding what i will and won't use, and what i need to change.

i liked that idea as well, the original had it were she constantly made him dring till he peed over and over, you can get water posion from that! (look up wii for a wii if you don't know what im talking about) but i thought why not think of another way to fill the diaper. this just seemed like the best solution and something i haven't seen much of ^.^  as for everything she does being very carefully thought out, i would hope so, she just kidnaped someone! she better have some type of plan! 

lol, i wouldn't go that far, if i didn't like a trash can full of diapers i definitely wouldn't like removing that >_< but scaring the shit out of him (pun intended) was ok ^.^