LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Care Class (remixed)

7 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

You can get water posion from that!

Glad to see someone is doing their research before deciding how to torture their subject. :) And from a story perspective it makes sense that Jen wouldn't do anything that might have a chance of killing him after all the trouble she went through to exact this elaborate revenge.

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Glad to see someone is doing their research before deciding how to torture their subject. :) And from a story perspective it makes sense that Jen wouldn't do anything that might have a chance of killing him after all the trouble she went through to exact this elaborate revenge.

thank you ^.^  i get that its all fantasy but to me at least, i like stories that also make you think that it could be posable. or at the very least have something like magic to explain it.

very good chapter, i decided to read what the original story was about. i can see the similarities but a lot of differences. personally, i like your version better. yours is a little more thought out. looking forward to seeing how you end this story.

5 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

very good chapter, i decided to read what the original story was about. i can see the similarities but a lot of differences. personally, i like your version better. yours is a little more thought out. looking forward to seeing how you end this story.

thank you ^.^

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Baby Care Class (remixed) part 5

Besides the bells waking me up, I slept pretty much the whole day yet again. That is until came back in and turned on the lights.

“P.u! You stink in here!” Jen said as she pinched her nose and came over to me. I didn't bother to move. “Aww, what's wrong baby, mad that mommy left you in a dirty diaper?”

Jen then proceeded to pick me up and carry me over to the changing table where she took off the shit filled diaper and began cleaning me up. I didn't fight her on this because I really wanted a change and didn't care at this point if I was put back into a diaper.

Once that was done, I was put in the playpen again with a few toys and the same bottle of milk from the crib while Jen went out of the room for a little while. 

I didn't bother trying to get out this time after what happened last time. 

When Jen came back she had a large box with her that she began to ansible right in front of me.i just watched in confusion as she started assembling it. She only stopped once to come over to me and attach the bottle to the pacifier before going back to work.

I hated the bottle because the milk had gone worm and didn't taste all that good. Maybe I should have drunk it earlier.

I had just finished the bottle when Jen revealed what was in the box, a baby jumper hold up by 4 while bars.
(http://www.jumpingbabyjacks.com/webshaper/pcm/gallery/lg/p18bskrfjabsvdk7bcq1q6t1bu52-3-lg.jpg )

“Here you go, little Sissy! A nice new toy for you to play with.” Jen told me as she took off the bottle and lifted me up and sat me in the jumper.

The seat she put me into however felt like it was a size too small and the strap meant to hold me up was so thin it like I was being given a slight wedgie. 

My body was mostly in the air with only the tip of my toes touching the floor.

“Now time for the fun part,” Jen said as she pressed a button on the jumper and I suddenly began to jump up and down.

The strap underneath me grew tighter and was really giving me a wedgie and crushing my balls!

I began to yell and whine to Jen who cooed at me and pinched my cheeks.

“Aren't you such a cutie pie!” Jen told me before attaching another bottle onto the pacifier. “I'll be back in one hour, and that bottle better be empty,” Jen told me before leaving the room.

It was so hard to concentrate on drinking the bottle when I was bouncing and in pain. But somehow I managed to finish the bottle and just before Jen came back into the room with a large tray.

Jen sat the try down before turning off the jumper. Thank god…

“Now, mommy has something to show you,” Jen told me as she revealed what was on the tray.

There was a plate that had pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a croissant. The instant my eyes saw it, I began to drool, and my stomach growled.

“Mommy wants to make you a deal, she will take off your pasci, and you must eat one jar of baby food, and then mommy will let you have all of this,” Jen said as she waved at the food. But you can't yell at mommy, or I'll just throw it all into a blender with the baby food and milk and have you drink that. Do we got a deal?”

Immediately I shook my head yes. I didn't care about the baby food, or that Jen was the one feeding me while still in the jumper. I just wanted real food and didn't want to see it blended before being fed.

Jen, however, was thinking of something different. If she wanted me to be able to keep filling the diapers, then she would need to feed me more solid foods. By having me already experienced the baby food blended drink earlier, she knew I would be more compliant.

Jen was also enjoying playing with her little baby and purposely making a slight mess on her face. She made sure to cut up everything and slowly give her baby food. 

Despite my discomfort, and having to eat some disgusting baby food, at least I was able to eat some real food. 

Once I was done Jen went to the fridge and grabbed, what else, another bottle of milk. 

Jen picked me up out of the jumper and carried me over to the rocking chair where she stuck the bottle in my mouth. It felt a little wired not drinking it threw the pacifier, but I didn't mind much.

Once I had finished it, all Jen laid me on her lap and began trying to burp me, and sadly she succeeded…

Changed, fed, burped, now it was time for bed.

Jen picked me up and undress me out of my clothes and diaper before putting a hot pink shirt that said ‘mommy’s party pooper’ on it. Jen then sat me on the changing table and strapped me down.

“What are you doing?” I asked only now realizing I still didn't have the pacifier in my mouth.

“Mommy is getting baby ready for bed, and ready for tomorrow,” Jen told me before dipping the pacifier into something and putting it back into my mouth. 

Whatever she put on the pacifier tasted like shit! Jen only giggled at the face I made before getting a diaper under me.

Next Jen got out some lotion and powder. To my frustration, as Jen rubbed the lotion on my dick began to get hard again.

“Sissy’s little clit seems to want some attention,” Jen said with a smile on her face as she grabbed my dick with her lotioned hand and began rubbing very quickly. After days of not touching it, I felt a little backed up and was about to cum after just 3 minutes, but Jen suddenly stopped.

“MMMMMAAAMMM” I yelled into the pacifier, I was so close to cumming, and Jen knew it. Instead, Jen took out a familiar looking tube, and I got scared as she once again rubbed icy hot all around my erect penis and all over my butt!

Screaming and thrashing around Jen just laughed as she tapped up the diaper and placed me back into the crib.

I was rolling all over in the crib in pain as tears filled my eyes from the burning sensation. 

“Rest up Sissy, we're going to need you for Class tomorrow,” Jen told me as she shut the door and turned off the lights.

______

I don't exactly know when it happened, all I could think about last night was the burning pain on my dick, but somehow I did fall asleep and was woken up when Jen gave me a light shake the next morning.

“How’s my little Sissy doing,” Jen asked me before giving my diaper a light squeeze, and I could feel how wet it was. 

Why was I wetting myself?” 

In actuality, Jen put a little sleeping drug on my pacifier last night. The pain from my crotch made it hard for me to tell when it was taking effect but at midnight Jen came back into the room and peed in the diaper once more.

“Wet again, you're such a good girl,” Jen told me before lifting me up and giving my stomach a raspberry. “But, I need to get to my class ready, so I'll just give you your bottle and wait for a change.

I began to whine a little as I really wanted the diaper off and I could already feel the need to pee once again. 

But that didn't stop Jen from attaching the bottle and giving my cheek a kiss before she left me again. At least she kept the lights on this time.

I took this time to finally get a real look around and hopefully form a plan to get out of here.

But after a while, I didn't see anything that I could use to help me escape. 

I had just finished my bottle when I felt an urge to pee once again. At the same time, the school bell rang, and I knew Jen would be here any moment.

So I had a decision, hold it until I'm in a new diaper, and possibly give Jen another excuse to punish me. Or go now while I still had a chance.

Jen came in just at the right moment as I was sitting on my knees as I peed in the diaper and had it leak all over the crib.

“Looks like the baby had another accident,” Jen said as she picked me up out of the crip and strapped me to the changing table.

Jen then took off the diaper and throw it away, but instead of a new diaper, she got out some duck tape. She then taped my dick down as much as possible. Before getting out a weird looking diaper.

“Today we're doing the washing station, so baby needs a swim diaper,” Jen said as she put the very thin diaper on me. 

It felt bizarre having my dick taped down and even weirder with the new diaper on. 

While I was strapped down, Jen took a moment to go to the fridge and grab a new bottle. However, this one was slightly different as it had a blue cap on top of it.

Now that Jen was ready she unstrapped me from the table and carried me all the way to the class where she sat down at her desk and began feeding me the bottle just as the bell for class rang.

I was really embarrassed as people started to come into the classroom as I was drinking from a bottle. I just hoped the class would be over as soon as possible.

“Ok class, I hope you all remember little Sissy here,” Jen asked the class as she stood up to let the rest of the class see me. My face red from embarrassment after what happen last time

I could hear most of the girls in the class say how cute I looked and other such crap I couldn't really care about.

“Ok, let's begin with the washing station,” Jen told the class as she had some of the students pull out a large bucket half full of water and a few other stuff.

Jen then handed me to a random girl as Jen began telling the rest of the class to watch. 

I tried to get the girls attention, to tell her and get her to see I wasn't really a baby.

"Awww, you are sooo cute!" She said, beginning to poke my chest "I love baby girls so much.”

Crap….

“Ok may take off baby girls shirt and put her in the tub,” Jen told the girl.

Yes finally!, maybe after they see me mostly naked they will realize I'm not a baby! I thought at first until they did take off the shit and dunked me in the water. I wasn't in the best of shape, and I still looked no different from a toddler…

From there all the students began scrubbing every piece of skin they could. Except for my hands and diaper. Next, the girls of the class took extra attention to my hair as they played with it as much as they could.

Once I got the soap out of my hair, the girls tied my hair into little pigtails and squealed at how cute I looked.

“Look at how clean baby looks. You were covered in so much sweet, it must feel nice to finally be clean.” Jen cooed at me as she pulled me out of the bucket and began drying me.

Its as she did that I felt a powerful urge to poop. Jen noticed my eyes grow wide and knew the laxative laced milk was finally kicking in.

Jen raped the top part of my body up tight as she lifted me into her arms. She held me in just the right position that my butt was hanging over her arm and was on full display to the class as I began squirming.

“Aww, look at the fussy baby, don't worry, you'll get a nice nap in just a few minutes,” Jen told me as she gave me a pat on my back.

I knew I couldn't hold it in any longer as she did that and let out a loud fat. Without seeing a single student I knew all eyes were on my diaper as it began to fill out in front of them, and just like a baby, I started crying! 

• Like 2
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Baby Care Class (remixed) part 6

Good stuff.

I will say I was expecting Jen to have a stronger reaction to the dirty diaper. In an earlier chapter she seemed disgusted just by the wet diapers. And logic would dictate that she's never changed an adult diaper before, so she'd be completely unprepared for the reality of of William's nasty, filthy diaper. Plus it would've been interesting (and probably cruel) if she just couldn't handle his poopy diapers & had to find some "alternative" to changing him. ;)

Also there was one part where instead of saying "wrapped" you said "raped." Normally I wouldn't be bothered by typos, but you might want to consider editing that one. Just saying.

You're doing a really good job so far, Pink. I'm actually looking forward to seeing more of this! :)

11 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

good chapter, I see your starting to add little changes of your own into the story, good job. 

thank you, and yes I have ^,^ by the way, I want to ask you for a favor later. ill PM you about it later.

3 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Was fun, poor baby :)

thank you ^.^ I wanted to make the bath scene longer but I couldn't think of anything.

6 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Good stuff.

I will say I was expecting Jen to have a stronger reaction to the dirty diaper. In an earlier chapter she seemed disgusted just by the wet diapers. And logic would dictate that she's never changed an adult diaper before, so she'd be completely unprepared for the reality of of William's nasty, filthy diaper. Plus it would've been interesting (and probably cruel) if she just couldn't handle his poopy diapers & had to find some "alternative" to changing him. ;)

Also there was one part where instead of saying "wrapped" you said "raped." Normally I wouldn't be bothered by typos, but you might want to consider editing that one. Just saying.

You're doing a really good job so far, Pink. I'm actually looking forward to seeing more of this! :)

I thought she was being sarcastic at the time since she was still able to easily change a diaper, plus if you plan on making someone into a baby, shouldn't you know how to at least change a diaper? as for the "alternative" change, I have something planned already ^.< 

I tried to fix that but there's no were for me to edit the chapter. sorry...

for someone to say sissy stuff wasn't their cup of tea earlier to say that, ill take that as a complement ^.^

20 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

*activates da dinosaur lockdown system so she cans snuggle da dinosaurs before dey poof backs to da cretaceous wifs your dino time box*

lol, i could barely read that, but I did get the snuggles thank you ^*^

2 hours ago, littleDlife said:

Loving the story, i enjoyed the original and I'm liking this one a lot more. I'm curious how far she is going to take this, what humiliation/punishment will she come up with next

thank you ^.^ I'm trying to keep most of the humiliation and punishments that happened in the original for this story, just changed to fit the story better. i have about 9 chapters left to remix before i decide what i want to do to either continue it, or end it.

“There, their cutie pie. It's ok. Mommy will have you clean soon.” Jen told me as she bounced me up and down in front of the class.

I felt disgusted as I felt the poop bounce inside the diaper as well...

But just like Jen promised, as soon as the bell rang we were in the nursery where she took off the swim diaper and put a fresh diaper on me.

“I think little sissy needs her afternoon nap,” Jen said as she put me in the crib once more with a new bottle attached to the pacifier before leaving for the rest of the school day.

I was finally starting to get into the new routine sadly enough, as I lay down and close my eyes. Just waiting for the chance for Jen to somehow slip up.

The rest of the day went on like normal. After a few more bells school was over and Jen came into the nursery to get me up and sat me in the playpen for a while. After that, she placed me in a new high chair where she took off the pacifier like before and feed me shredded chicken with rice and corn.

Finally, to wash it down I was given a large bottle of milk before being burped and laid back into the crib to sleep.

Jen came back into the nursery a few hours later to check on me. She was ecstatic when she noticed I had a wet diaper. She didn't care if it was from the regular bottles or not, pretty soon I should start losing control all by my self during the day.

Either way, Jen still flooded the diaper with her pee as well to make sure it was nice and leaking again. 

When I woke up the next morning, I was pissed to find myself in yet another wet diaper! Shit! 

“Did little Sissy wet her diaper again?” Jen asked me as she picked me up from the crib. “Ow, and it's leaky too! It's a good thing I keep my little girl protected!”

“MMMMMM!” I yelled through the pacifier but knowing it would do nothing as Jen laid me on the changing table.

Jen took off the diaper and got my bottom all cleaned up before she did something different today. She picked me up and sat up on the table while she bent down slightly to look at me at eye level.

“Ok Sissy, I want to know if you want to be a baby still or if you want to be a big girl?” Jen asked as she held up a diaper in one hand and hot pink panties in the other. “I'll let you pick.”

I couldn't believe it, was she going to stop making me wear diapers? And stop making me drink from bottles? And all that other stuff? 

Without really thinking about it I pointed at the panties. Not realizing that this might have just been a trap from the start…

"Alright baby girl, today we are going to see if you are big enough to wear big girl clothes, ok sweetie?" Jen told me with a smile on her face, and I immediately regretted my decision.

For a moment I contemplated trying to jump off the table and run, but Jen grabbed me before I could.

"Alright, these are big girl panties, so I expect you to be a big girl with them." I squirmed as Jen laid me on the table, still naked from the waist down. Then Jen pulled up the hot pink, very tight panties up my legs and onto my crotch. It was very uncomfortable there, but I didn't think Jen cared.

"up you go sweet!" Jen said happily as she picked me up and went over to the jumper.

I didn't know what she was doing as she removed the harness from the jumper until she lifted me up and attached the back of the panties to the part where the harness should go. I then realized what she was about to do and I screamed as loud as I could into my pacifier.

Then it happened, Jen let go of me, putting all the pressure on the panties and my crotch. Instantly I felt extreme, immense and unbearable pain, and it felt like someone was giving me the greatest wedgie ever. I began to sob, desperate to be let out of this circumstance.

"Oh quiet Sissy, I'm going to feed you, don't worry," Jen said as she stuck a bottle of milk into my mouth, but I could barely concentrate.

To get my mind off of the pain, I began to drink the bottle. The bottle was pretty large, but I didn't care, I would do anything to get my mind off of my pain. I steadily drank until it was all gone.

"Alright then, goodbye cutie pie! Remember, panties are only for big girls, if I come back to see you wet yourself, you are in trouble." Jen told me as she turned on the jumper and I sobbed more, but she ignored me and left the nursery.

The pain was intense with the bouncing on top of it all. My mind so clouded by the pain I didn't notice the puddle of piss growing on the floor. I was just in so much pain that I finally blacked out from it.

I only woke up once the lunch bell rang. By now the jumper had run out of power, and I was so glad that it did.

I could no longer feel my crotch anymore as I looked down to see the wet panties and a large puddle of piss on the floor. 

I was wondering what was going to happen to me just as the door opened and in walked Jen.

"So, how was your ne-" Jen started but noticed the wet panties and floor, "Ew! I knew you couldn't handle big girl panties! How can you ever expect to become a big girl if you are always wetting yourself?" 

There were too many wrong things in that sentence to count.

"Well, you're in trouble now,” Jen said as she walked over to me and gave my ass four hard smacks!

“MMMMMMM!!!!” I screamed!

“There, maybe next time you'll make the better choice,” Jen told me before going to the door again. “Since you wanted to be a big girl you can stay like that until after school.”

Then Jen left, she didn't even give me a bottle to drink or anything. My ass was still a little sour, but at least the bouncer was not running anymore.

It was about an hour later when I heard a ripping sound. My hopes soared when I realized that the panties were beginning to rip! I started to jump up and down as hard as I could in mid-air, I didn't care about the pain as long as this worked! And to my happiness, the hole in the panties ripped through the end!

I immediately fell on my ass in the giant puddle of piss, but for the first time in days, I was thrilled! Now to get out of here!

Having not walked for a while, it felt weird to be able to stand up straight again, even if I was only four feet tall.

I ran to the front of the nursery and realized that I couldn't turn the doorknob with my mitten hands. I pressed my head up against the doorknob and tried to turn, but that didn't work. I desperately tried a bunch of things for at least another hour until I got the door open. I was free!

I immediately bolted to the original door I came through a few days ago but found it blocked by a few large boxes for some reason. Shit. That meant the only way out was through the school.

There was only one way I could go, down the hall that passed by the Baby Care class, and I hoped with all my being that Jen didn't have that class for this hour. I ran down the hall as fast as I could and risked a peek as I ran passed the Baby Care class. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Jen notice me from her desk.

I was naked from the waist down, and I could see Jen’s eyes grow as big as dinner plates when she saw me.

“CLASS STAY HERE!” Jen yelled as she bolted out of the classroom after me. 

Thanks to my small size she caught up to me in no time and tackled me, holding me up to her chest and covering my bottom with a jacket as a few students poked their heads out of the classroom to see what was going on.

“Sorry class, but my sister must have woken up from her nap and got lost. I'll be back in just a moment.” Jen told her class with her face bright red from embarrassment as I struggled in her arms.

"You are in SUCH big trouble now," Jen told me in a harsh whisper as I glanced up at her face to find that she was REALLY pissed off.

I was quickly returned to the nursery, and I immediately began to panic.

"First you wet your brand new panties, and now you try to run away," Jen grumbled. "You know what? I don't even care about my class at this point. You need to learn a lesson!"

With that Jen sat on the rocking chair where she began to beat my bare ass until it was as red as her embarrassed face!

I was bawling so hard I didn't notice Jen stop to lay me in the crib before Jen placed a tiny vial into the pacifier. I didn't know what was in it but the moment the liquid from it passed my lips I immediately felt dizzy as the world around me went black….

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Baby Care Class (remixed) part 7