LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The first time in years

abdlRP

I just wet the bed for the first time in 13 years last week, and I made another post about it, but I’ve been having all kinds of other bladder problems lately as well. 

So basically what happened was I woke up around 4-5am and realized I was wetting myself, but I couldn’t stop it at that point. And for the past week I haven’t really slept well because I don’t want to wake up to a wet bed again, so I kinda keep waking myself up every two or three hours to see if I need to go to the bathroom - I’m used to needing to wake up once a night to go but this is disturbing my sleep a lot. 

Anyway, I’m going to buy some protection for the bed so I won’t be so anxious anymore. What I want to ask is, what do you guys use? Any recommendations or suggestions? I’m also thinking of possibly ordering some diapers once I figure out where the heck to store them, so do you have any suggestions for a brand etc. that’s not expensive but the quality is alright? 

First thing is see your doctor or urologist!  Don't be shy about telling her or him about what has happened.  You need to find out if it is a medical condition, infection, serious problem or whatever.  I'm sure everyone else will tell you the same thing.  People just don't tart wetting the bed and having bladder problems all of a sudden for no reason.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

First thing is see your doctor or urologist!  Don't be shy about telling her or him about what has happened.  You need to find out if it is a medical condition, infection, serious problem or whatever.  I'm sure everyone else will tell you the same thing.  People just don't tart wetting the bed and having bladder problems all of a sudden for no reason.

Thanks for the reply :)

Ah, yeah I’m going to (probably when I go back home though, I’m living abroad at the moment but going back in a few months). I’m hoping it’s nothing serious or permanent. 

If it’s a one off event, I wouldn’t be too concerned.  Since women are more prone to UTIs than men, that would be a possibility. Seeing a doctor is a good idea. You may need just a quick course of antibiotics to solve the problem. 

2 hours ago, Craisler said:

If it’s a one off event, I wouldn’t be too concerned.  Since women are more prone to UTIs than men, that would be a possibility. Seeing a doctor is a good idea. You may need just a quick course of antibiotics to solve the problem. 

Thanks for the reply ^^

I doubt it’s UTI since I’ve had two of those before and they were painful. This doesn’t seem like one. Anyway, like I said I’m having problems with my bladder otherwise too, so I think I’ll go to a doctor anyway (even though I’m dreading how awkward it’ll be for me lol). 

Good luck.  A UTI doesn’t necessarily have to hurt. I’ve heard of stealth infections. The ones I’ve had haven’t hurt, but I did run a high fever.  

It'll only be awkward for you, I can almost promise that.  Doctors have seen so many stranger cases of things that a bladder/bedwetting issue is going to sit super low on their 'strange' radar.  The good news about that, is that since bladder issues are reasonably common and researched, a doctor will be able to diagnose and treat in a reasonable amount of time with proper tests.