LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pit Stop

willnotwill

Had this dream this morning.   Not enough to make it into a story (too bad the short takes section is gone)...

I was hitting the third corner hard when a voice crackled in my ear, “Pit this time.”

I thumbed the button on the steering wheel, “We’ll need a full change.”

Coming out of the turn. I moved left and started to slow as I entered the pit road.   Coming down past the center point,  I counted one, two, three.   I saw the pole with my numbers waiving down in front of me as I swung into the box and came to rest, the nose of the car just touching it.

I released my seat harness as I felt the jack go under the right side of the car and raise it up.   The window net was dropped from the outside, and two sets of large hands drag me on to the table pushed up against the side of the car.

A nipple is shoved into my mouth, and I suck with a passion.    A large zipper in my crotch is slid open, and in one motion my wet diaper is ripped from my body and tossed behind the wall.    A fresh one is slid into place under my rear end and then carefully taped in place.    The zipper is slammed back closed.  The hands push me back into the car, wresting the nipple from my mouth in the process.

I fasten my harnesses tight as the window net is replaced.    I wait what seems an eternity but is, in fact, only a second while the jack is pulled and the left tires hit the pavement.   I floor the gas pedal and pull out and head back to the track.

Four tires, a wedge adjustment, 24 gallons of gas, 8 ounces of milk, and a clean diaper, all in 22 seconds.   Not a bad stop.

Archived