LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Recommendations?

New2DL

I'm looking for one of those big bulky kind of adult diapers, preferably the kind that wrap snugly around the waste. My waste is generally my problem area with getting diapers to fit. A lot of the time they just kind of fold over and hang off my waste. So I'm looking for something like I described but I've never tried these kind before.  Any recommendations on some good brands for this kind of style?  Also the bulkier the better. Thanks in advance!

There are some really great options out there nowadays.  Rearz up here in Canada make some really great diapers but shipping costs might be prohibitive for you in the US.  Bambino still makes great diapers.  ABU is another great brand that you might like.

Have fun trying them out :)

5 minutes ago, drynot said:

There are some really great options out there nowadays.  Rearz up here in Canada make some really great diapers but shipping costs might be prohibitive for you in the US.  Bambino still makes great diapers.  ABU is another great brand that you might like.

Have fun trying them out :)

If you spend $150 Canadian on diapers from Rearz shipping to the US is free FYI. 

I have a super large waist to hip ratio, and I can confirm that a lot of big name brands with 2+ tapes will fix that issue, as will taping the top tapes on a bit of an angle.  For perspective, I have worn Rearz, ABU, Bambino, and Molicare (I miss my Molicare Super+) with zero issues with proper taping, and my hips are 36 with a waist of 26.