LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fictional character you'd want to baby you?

BabyCR

For me it would be:

Anime:
Ymir (Attack on Titan)
Teresa (Claymore)
Asuna (Sword Art Online)

Games:
Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
Astrid (Skyrim)
Curie (Fallout)

TV:
Regina (Once)
May (Agents of Shield)
Abaddon (Supernatural)

Movie:
Tooth Fairy (Raise of the Guardians)
Natasha (Avengers)
Jill Tuck (Saw)

Cartoons:
Storm (X-Men Evolution)
Shego (Kim Possible)
Princess bubblegum/Marcline (Adventure Time)

Kat Dubois from Lindsey Fairleigh's The Kat Dubois Chronicles

But instead of being babied, I'd probably rather spend the night out drinking with her and getting into some totally kickass situations. Sweet.

Oh god this is a good one lets see

Harley Quinn/ DC Comics

Aerith Gainsborough/ Final Fantasy 7

Leeloou/the Fifth Element

Princess Leia/ Star Wars

Alana/ Saga

Ripley/ Aliens

Scarlet Witch/ Marvel

ill have to think of some more later:D

• 3 weeks later...

(since the question was asked)

I'd like a wrinkly, sloppy-fat giantess who enjoyed exposing me to other women my age or older--loving to take me outside and on road-trips with nothing to wear but a big diaper--lots of very public diaper-changes, holding me legs-up to wet in my own face & swallow it...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd have to pick Major Margaret Houlihan from MASH. She was a dominate when it was called for but soft when it was needed. A bonus would be that during those days it was cloth diapers and plastic pants.

Second choice would be all three of the original Charlie's Angels.

Third choice would be Jennifer Marlowe aka Loni Anderson from WKRP in Cincinnati.

Hmmm... good question. 

If it's only animated characters, I would have to choose: Baloo from The Jungle Book. I mean, he's a lovable, huggable barrel of fun, not to mention a good caretaker. I know, it might sound weird, but I'd love it. Plus, who doesn't love a stoner? I can just imagine him tossing me in the air and singing, and halfway through Bare Necessities my face goes white, I stop dancing, and I squat down, concentrating on loading my diaper. Baloo walks over, scratching his chin and checks me, before tossing me over to the changing table, untaping my soiled diaper, wiping my privates down, and spraying me with baby powder. His paws tape my new diaper back in place, holds me by the armpits, and kisses my nose. 

I know, I'm weird. 

• 3 weeks later...

Cinderella and the ORIGINAL Fairy Godmother, described as "a tall lady with white hair' in the story that was first read to me. I wonder if she wore a tiara. THAT would be just ever so scrumptious!

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:13 PM, Galaxie 66 said:

If it were only one then it would be Samantha Stevens from Bewitched a Second would be Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island , Marry Poppins would also be great.

Samantha Stevens 1000%

I got one better, Jeannie from I dream of Jeannie.  Just a nod of the head and poof, diaper changed.

Lisa Douglas from Green Acres is another that accent would make be giggle.

My cartoon mom has to be Frankie Foster from Foster Home for Imaginary Friends. 

7 minutes ago, TL/DR said:

Lisa Douglas from Green Acres is another that accent would make be giggle.

You seriously want Lisa Douglas in charge of your care? Have you ever actually watched Green Acres??? ?

She would be a great deal better than Lucy Ricardo from I Love Lucy.  But its all the goofy hijinks that would make it fun.  That and who wouldn't want a pig name Arnold to chum with.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Samantha Stevens from Bewitched, definitely.  One hot momma plus she had such a wonderful mothering personality. And the magic would allow her to make me a real baby for a while when she wanted to, or an adult in diapers. Either way, she would definitely be in control.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hands down, that would be curvy, voluptuous Joan Holloway of the TV series Mad Men. ?

6a011168a59308970c01157131f9d2970c.jpg

On 12/12/2018 at 8:22 PM, ABSteven said:

Samantha Stevens from Bewitched, definitely.  One hot momma plus she had such a wonderful mothering personality. And the magic would allow her to make me a real baby for a while when she wanted to, or an adult in diapers. Either way, she would definitely be in control.

Yep, I agree.  I love her and the show. 

• 1 month later...

granny from looneytoons

erza from fairytail

lola bunny

ned stark from got

sebastion from black butler (10/10 would give soul to for that service)

orihime from bleach 

stu from rugrats (all the inventions)