LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fictional character you'd want to baby you?

BabyCR

Just what the title says. What fictional character would you like to have baby you?

Personally, I'd go with that giant teddy bear in the early parts of Digimon Adventure 01.

Is this restricted to animated characters? If so

1. Mihoshi - Tenchi

2. Kasumi - Ranma 1/2

3. Mama Kanga - Winnie the pooh

4. Mom from ep big baby scam - Ren and Stimpy

5. Nanny from muppet babies

Non animated fictional characters

1. Samantha Stevens - bewitched

2. Aunt Vivian - fresh prince of bel-air

3. Any mom from any pampers commercial ever lol

IMG_2293.JPG

On 12/1/2017 at 12:25 PM, AlluneedisLuvs said:

Is this restricted to animated characters?

Nope. Just as long as they're fictional.

On 12/1/2017 at 12:25 PM, AlluneedisLuvs said:

3. Mama Kanga - Winnie the pooh

YES PLEASE! Pouch rides for everyone!

• 5 weeks later...

First of all, I can't believe I'm not the only one who thinks about this stuff ! X3 AWESOME!

Sorry, now for the topic at hand:

1)Shizuru Fujino/ Viola (from Mai hime/ Mai Otome)

2) Olga Pataki (from Hey Arnold)

3) Nurse Joy (from Pokemon)

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:28 PM, TomBoyAB said:

First of all, I can't believe I'm not the only one who thinks about this stuff ! X3 AWESOME!

Sorry, now for the topic at hand:

1)Shizuru Fujino/ Viola (from Mai hime/ Mai Otome)

2) Olga Pataki (from Hey Arnold)

3) Nurse Joy (from Pokemon)

Nurse Joy....That's Awesome!

Olga Pataki.......that is interesting, is there a story behind that one?

Hey AlluneedisLuvs,

Yeah, I guess there is a story XD You see, I've always been a tomboy/had the "Big,Bad Kid" image around school like Helga (Olga's younger sister) and (I  personally believe that) I didn't get the kind of mushy/coddling kind of love that kids need when growing up, also like Helga. I guess I subconsciously imagined myself in Helga's position whenever an episode with Olga came on because Olga seems to act more like a loving mother to Helga, rather than your "Run of the Mill" older sister. I always thought that Olga makes up for the lack of motherly love in Helga's everyday life. This show/character is the first one I can really remember having these kinds of feelings with a fictional character, which is why I put her on the list X3

On 12/3/2017 at 3:25 PM, sonofninasayers said:

I would love for Doctor Zara Carmichael from the BBC Daytime drama Doctors to baby me as I know what she's like as a Mum and Zara is a great mum

Apart from Zara I would also love for Doctor Emma Reid from the same Show as Zara and Emma is also a Mum but her son Chris is all grown up and living in OZ. Both Zara and Emma both have a maternal side that tends to show every now and then

So bit of a double answer first to baby me if anyone has seen Full Metal Achemist than Winrey Rockbell.

Now if i was to play Mommy to a fictional character I have two in mind both are kick ass females who I could offer that sweet bit of relaxation to between their bad ass moments 

1) Toph from Avatar the Last Airbender

2) Yona from the amazing Yona of the Dawn anime, if you want to watch in my opinion one of the best built female protagonists who instantly took my heart in her journey from stereo type damsel in distress to bad ass than watch this anime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...