LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Putting myself out there for the first time

Cam

Hi, my name is Cam. I'm new here. I've never really met or talked to anyone else in this community although I've been living this lifestyle for quite some time. I'm hoping to make some friends and maybe learn a little more about myself along the way. 

Hi Cam! :) I too have been somewhat involved in ABDL things for years now but only just recently joined DailyDiapers. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. And if you ever feel like talking to someone about stuff anonymously just send me a message. I don't know how much help I can actually be, but I'd be happy to try. :)

• Like 1

Hello, and welcome Cam. You came to a good place, there’s plenty of good people here to become acquainted with. I’m sure you will learn lots, about yourself and others too. So come on in, get comfy, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1

Hi Cam,

I'm in a very similar position to you.  I've been an AB for a very long time, but I'm only now taking my first tentative steps in the community.  I too am hoping to make some fiends, and chat to others.  Although I love being an adult baby, it can be quite lonely sometimes, but, from what I've experienced so far, this is a very welcoming community of wonderful people.  I'm so glad I took that step to join up, and I'm sure you will be too. :-)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Baby_Richie said:

Hi Cam,

I'm in a very similar position to you.  I've been an AB for a very long time, but I'm only now taking my first tentative steps in the community.  I too am hoping to make some fiends, and chat to others.  Although I love being an adult baby, it can be quite lonely sometimes, but, from what I've experienced so far, this is a very welcoming community of wonderful people.  I'm so glad I took that step to join up, and I'm sure you will be too. :-)

Sounds like we have a lot in common, thanks for the kind words :)

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Baby_Richie said:

I too am hoping to make some fiends

BEST FIENDS! (insert demon emoticon)

Just kidding glad to have you here Richie. :) And I'll make the same offer I made to Cam to you: if you ever feel the need to talk to someone aboit anything just message me. I can't promise I'll actually be able to help, but I'll certainly do anything I can. I've been told I'm wise beyond my years. Think of me as an amateur therapist that you don't have to pay for. :)

On 02/12/2017 at 5:16 AM, Cam said:

Sounds like we have a lot in common, thanks for the kind words :)

It feels great knowing being in contact with others who are in a similar position; thanks for you reply!

On 02/12/2017 at 2:23 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

BEST FIENDS! (insert demon emoticon)

Just kidding glad to have you here Richie. :) And I'll make the same offer I made to Cam to you: if you ever feel the need to talk to someone aboit anything just message me. I can't promise I'll actually be able to help, but I'll certainly do anything I can. I've been told I'm wise beyond my years. Think of me as an amateur therapist that you don't have to pay for. :)

:glowing-lol:

Thanks so much for your reply; and for the kind offer.  I will keep that in mind, as there are often a lot of "issues" in life that are complicated by being AB.  I'd great to know that there's people out there helping and supporting the AB/DL community.  Thank you! :D