LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

im a dinosaur!

hi, I'm pink, glad to be here! just recently a friend of mine showed me this site they found and I was so excited to see more people like diapers too! I've checked out the sight for a few days and just decided to make an account. I like reading diaper stories and I'm thinking of writing my own soon!

don't really know what more to say? but I love diapers and I'm glad to be here ^.^

Let me guess an Ankylobitersaurus

Try Sarah: Tops

What do you call a very pettable reptile? Apatosaurus

Hi and welcome Pink. I much rather see a pink dinosaur, then pink elephants. Glad to meet you, and hope to see you round. Have fun and enjoy! And if you see any “purple” dinosaurs around, don’t get jealous or upset. I’m not a purple dinosaur fan myself, but live and let live, lol! 

13 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

I like reading diaper stories and I'm thinking of writing my own soon!

Me too! In fact, I just started my own first story called "Angel Hunter" a few weeks ago and it's just amazing to hear people's praise & opinions about something I wrote. If you really want to write stories I'd say go for it!

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Me too! In fact, I just started my own first story called "Angel Hunter" a few weeks ago and it's just amazing to hear people's praise & opinions about something I wrote. If you really want to write stories I'd say go for it!

thank you! I can't wait to start. and ill give your story a read as well! ^.^

2 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome Pink. I much rather see a pink dinosaur, then pink elephants. Glad to meet you, and hope to see you round. Have fun and enjoy! And if you see any “purple” dinosaurs around, don’t get jealous or upset. I’m not a purple dinosaur fan myself, but live and let live, lol! 

lol thank you ^.^