LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Carry a Diaper Bag?

PiercedBabyGirl

Does anyone else carry a diaper bag or anything around with them? How discreet (or not) of a bag do you feel comfortable toting around with you? I only change myself, so with discretion in mind I just carry my things in a handbag for now. (It's not much) I'm thinking about finding something a little more whimsical that an adult could still carry without drawing unwanted attention and looking for ideas. Unfortunately, this is a rather secretive part of my life, but I like to think there are ways around everything.

I think most/many messenger backpacks would work amazing for this. In NYC (my area) it's extremely common to see messenger bags all over the place.  If you wanted something more whimsical or bright, you could add on child-like patches from a fabric store (iron on or sewn), or check in the teen sections of clothing stores around back to school seasons.

I use a Columbia diaper bag. It is a messanger style. It has lots of places for bottles pacifiers, diapers and many other things. I carry diapers, wipes, powder, cream and a pacifier in my bag. It goes with me most places.

At one point I carried a laptop bag as a diaper bag when I was out and about.  One day I was hiking, and left the bag on the back seat of the car... after all, just a diaper bag, right?  Who would break into my car for that?

Well, I imagine someone was rather surprised after they broke the rear window of my car to steal my "laptop"... :) 

I didn't see the bag around, so they probably did a smash and grab and ran without looking to see what they got.  I wonder if they tried the diapers?

Moral of the story: don't carry too nice of a bag as a diaper bag!

I have been collecting diaper bags since I reverted to bedwetting when I reached puberty in 1976. Subsequently I lost my day urine control in 1985. I did not discover the world of ABDL until September 1990. I find AB play a useful coping strategy. Since I must wear diapers 24/7 with AB play at least I can have fun in my diapers.

I divide my diaper bags into a whole bunch which add to AB fun and a smaller bunch of discreet bags for use when I must appear to be a responsible adult.

During my work week as an attorney I carry a brief case which opens on two sides. One side holds legal files and supplies. The other side holds spare disposables, wipes, disposal baggies, etc. Since 2014 my go-to discreet diaper has been GoodNites Tru-Fit.

My absolute favorite obvious AB bag is bright pink and ginormous. It has an adult-size changing pad, pockets for bottles and a hairbrush. It has room for three gauze diaper sets, a bag for wet diapers and changing supplies. That bag has a companion clutch for my wallet, keys, cell phone and so forth. Several years before the ginormous bag reached the market I was given a slightly smaller pink bag by my mother. That one only holds a single gauze diaper set, but it can carry several adult disposables.

Edited by Angela Bauer
typo
On 11/29/2017 at 11:38 PM, Pampertimmy said:

I use a Columbia diaper bag. It is a messanger style. It has lots of places for bottles pacifiers, diapers and many other things. I carry diapers, wipes, powder, cream and a pacifier in my bag. It goes with me most places.

Thanks, I just ordered a Columbia messenger diaper bag on ebay.

7 hours ago, DLBiker said:

I carry my diaper bag all the time and often love it to be obvious, I like the knowing looks and smiles I get.DLBiker_20170527.thumb.jpg.deed04e195652c2e8b5f01c7f448729d.jpg

Diapers, plastic pants that look great. Are those padded training pants?

6 hours ago, Howdy21 said:

Thanks, I just ordered a Columbia messenger diaper bag on ebay.

Diapers, plastic pants that look great. Are those padded training pants?

No those are thick pull on diapers that I wear with my plastic pants and short shorts!

1 hour ago, DLBiker said:

No those are thick pull on diapers that I wear with my plastic pants and short shorts!

Do those pull-ons require laundering? I haven't been aware of them. Short shorts!

6 hours ago, Howdy21 said:

Do those pull-ons require laundering? I haven't been aware of them. Short shorts!

They do, they are cloth diapers from Babykins.  I love them, as they are so soft and thick.  Yes, short shorts are what I wear most the time over my diapers in the Florida heat. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I carry a diaper bag. My diaper bag has cloth diapers, pins, and plastic panties. Sometimes my plastic panties are replaced by rubber pants and rubber bloomers. Also I have a wet bag and a changing mat as well. It's a colorful bag in my name is on the bag. I don't mind toting it with me cuz it's my diapers.

• 10 months later...

No, but it’s kinda interesting. I wouldn’t want to carry it, but when I do go out, if I’m wearing, then I just put a few diapers in the backpack and that’s about it lol a little under prepared I guess ?

• Like 1