LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper size for little that wears size 6 pants

Hi all! I am planning on meeting up with my little for the first time in real life and I need to get diapers. She said she wears a size 6 pants but is unsure of her waist size. What size diapers would you guess would fit her best? Thanks for your help. 

As a fellow female little, it's super important to know hip size vs waist, especially with female sizing.  In my experience, if I can fit my hips into a diaper, I can tape tighter to compensate for the waist  This is of course, assuming that my waist size is smaller than my hips.  All diapers have a slightly different sizing to them. I'm mediums in most, but not all popular AB diapers.
I don't wear clothing on even numbers yet: I'm in petite/teen sizes, but I am a size 5. Size 5-7 teen sizes seems to be approximately 36in hips, but I wouldn't use my sizing as law. (especially since I have a 26in waist that throws everything off!)

• Like 1

Thanks so much! I ended up ordering medium size of rearz which from what I've found fits hips size 32" - 42" so I'm hoping that'll work. And from what I've seen size 6 is around 29" waist so I think you were right on with that. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 6:16 PM, LittleAmytheil said:

As a fellow female little, it's super important to know hip size vs waist, especially with female sizing.  In my experience, if I can fit my hips into a diaper, I can tape tighter to compensate for the waist  This is of course, assuming that my waist size is smaller than my hips.  All diapers have a slightly different sizing to them. I'm mediums in most, but not all popular AB diapers.
I don't wear clothing on even numbers yet: I'm in petite/teen sizes, but I am a size 5. Size 5-7 teen sizes seems to be approximately 36in hips, but I wouldn't use my sizing as law. (especially since I have a 26in waist that throws everything off!)

if I can fit my hips into a diaper, I can tape tighter to compensate for the waist  This is of course, assuming that my waist size is smaller than my hips

Think along the lines of an hour glass figure - yes babies don't have one (yet) but littles are developing or already there. You want the diapers to stay secure

at the waist and not go plop plop drop so it is imperative for the diapers to be secure and snug at the waist. The option of course is the diaper cover that

snugs up all the loose places of the diaper and the ultimate hold all the onesie with or with snap crotch !

At least diaper sizing is a great deal more consistent than misses vanity fashion sizing - but there is a problem with diapers in sealed packages if you don't trust

the measurements on the package label oopsie daisy modifications are in order - diapers may contain waste but diapers are never let to go to waste for non use !

All the best for the Holidays !