LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from Wiltshire

Baby_Richie

Hi Everyone,

I've posted an introduction on the main Newbie Nursery, but I also wanted to get in touch here in the UK board to introduce myself and to explain why I've joined.

My interests in nappies and the desire to be looked after like a baby began at a very early age, and it's a feeling that's never gone away.  Indeed, the older I get, the stronger it seems to become!  It's always been something I've had to keep hidden, and, sometimes, it feels like that puts a barrier between me and my friends and loved ones.  It's like there's this huge area of my life and personality, one which occupies a lot of my thought, that the people closest to me know nothing about.  I realise that I can't talk to them about it, but that can make being an adult baby a rather lonely experience, and so I wanted to join the forum here to reach out to others who I can talk to about this, make some new friends and find out how others connect to their fellow adult babies.

Of course, it would be wonderful to find a mummy to look after me, or a women with whom I could form a relationship and least feel able to be honest about all of this, but that really isn't what's given me the impetus to sign up here and write this post.  I'm looking to find people to talk to and to be able to open up about my inner life as an adult baby.

What would everyone's advice be on how to go about making connections within the UK ab/dl community?  Is this forum the best place to start, or are there others that I should also join?  What about more general fetish sites?  Do any of those have enough adult babies on to be interesting?  I'd be grateful for any hints and tips.

I'd be interested in going along to any social gatherings or meet ups too.  I'm quite nervous about that, as I'm generally quite a shy person, but excited by the prospect of being in the company of people who understand.

Sorry, this post has gone on a bit longer than I intended!  If anyone does have any information about how best to make contact with others in our community, or wants to talk on here, then I'd be thrilled to hear from you.  Stay happy in your nappy!

With lots of cuddles,

Baby R

:7d787d58a154e92ac2b43d660c21efac:

Hi Richie,

I'm just in Hampshire here in Andover. If you actually want to met people and attend events I can strongly recommend Fetlife as having an active ABDL community - it's dedicated events listing system being a major point.  

Anyhow, welcome! I'd advise if you do want to make connections you turn up to events and met people face to face - online is one thing but actually meeting people changes things. 

I'm happy to chat here and recommend events I attend (and even ones I don't) as I recall how nervous I was going to my first event. I nearly backed out. But I will assure you that each event you go to is easier than the last. 

Frankie

• Thanks 1
On 28/11/2017 at 7:55 PM, frankenfurter said:

Hi Richie,

I'm just in Hampshire here in Andover. If you actually want to met people and attend events I can strongly recommend Fetlife as having an active ABDL community - it's dedicated events listing system being a major point.  

Anyhow, welcome! I'd advise if you do want to make connections you turn up to events and met people face to face - online is one thing but actually meeting people changes things. 

I'm happy to chat here and recommend events I attend (and even ones I don't) as I recall how nervous I was going to my first event. I nearly backed out. But I will assure you that each event you go to is easier than the last. 

Frankie

Hi Frankie,

Thanks so much for your reply; I really appreciate it.  It's good to know there's someone else not too far away!

I haven't really explored Fetlife, but I'll sign up on there and see what events are going on.  Yes, I think I would like to attend events and meet people face to face, but I might take me a bit of time to build up the courage!  I'd be very grateful for any tips on which events might be a good place to start; thank you so much.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Baby R

:dac022e491eb4c72e7d41449b583b1cf:

Which events to start with?

Well, that all depends on what you're looking for! 
Are you more of a regressive little, a role play little or a DL?

For DLs I tend to recommend Adult Baby Club in London which is mostly drinking while wearing nappies.

For littles in the south of the UK, I can suggest NGM Pre-prep in Farnborough which is an immersive safe play space.

Thanks for the reply!

What's the difference between a regressive little and a role play little?  I'm not (just) a DL, although I do love wearing nappies.  It's definitely more about being a baby for me.  Nappies are a key part of that of course, essential really, but I'm looking to meet people in an environment where I can let me little out.  I'll search online and see if I can find the NGM Pre-Prep group.

Thanks again for helping me find my feet here; I really appreciate it!

Links for NGM Pre-prep (as I know it isn't easy to find!). The next one is tomorrow! and then more next year. 
http://www.ngmanor.co.uk/preprep.htm
https://fetlife.com/groups/77476

Regressive and role-playing little are similar, especially for an external observer. It's really more of a sliding scale between the two - I do some of each, mixed together.

Role-play littles are adults to pretend to be children - a mirror to the children who pretend to be adults - but retain their adult control and normally don't have a problem stopping and just changing to behaving like a normal adult straight away.

Regressive littles alter their mental state and become children - they don't use their adult mind to work out what a child would do, they push their adult mind away and think how a child thinks. They can become a danger if not watched as you'd watch a child, eg: they might run into a road chasing a ball without looking, because they're focused on the ball and what game they were playing. It tends to take sometime for them to move from their little headspace to being an adult again - which seems to depend on how deep and for how long they're been regressed.

Now, these are generalisations and as mentioned earlier are not binary but more of a scale. I personally employ a "fake it 'till I make it" approach; role play eases me into regression - but I'd note this doesn't always work and just occasionally I'll regress directly without roleplay first. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1
On 01/12/2017 at 11:27 PM, frankenfurter said:

Links for NGM Pre-prep (as I know it isn't easy to find!). The next one is tomorrow!

Thanks so much for the links.  It looks interesting, although perhaps pitched at a slightly older play age.  Would this be a good place to start though?  I wasn't free this weekend, but I hope you had a great time if were able to make it along.

Thanks also for the further information about regressive littles and role-play littles.  I would say that I long to be a regressive little, but I think this has to start off with role-play as a way to ease myself in to it.  I've had that 'full' regressive experience a few times, and it was just wonderful!

NGM Pre-prep is 'officially' 3 to 7, although some younger ones seem to sneak in. There's also NGM 'big school' for older kids where they get physical punishments when they're naughty. 
It's very friendly although I found it quite daunting to turn up to as your first event.

Ideally I'd suggest a munch (so a casual get together, likely in a pub) but the only regular one in the south of the UK is Age Players London (APL or Apple for short) which often does Friday night in central London venues - so it can be difficult to get to unless you actually live in London. I previously ran one in Winchester on a Sunday afternoon, this or something similar may restart next year. 

• 1 month later...
On 04/12/2017 at 11:43 PM, frankenfurter said:

NGM Pre-prep is 'officially' 3 to 7, although some younger ones seem to sneak in. There's also NGM 'big school' for older kids where they get physical punishments when they're naughty. 
It's very friendly although I found it quite daunting to turn up to as your first event.

Ideally I'd suggest a munch (so a casual get together, likely in a pub) but the only regular one in the south of the UK is Age Players London (APL or Apple for short) which often does Friday night in central London venues - so it can be difficult to get to unless you actually live in London. I previously ran one in Winchester on a Sunday afternoon, this or something similar may restart next year. 

Hi Frankenfurter,

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to respond to your post.  I've had some health problems over the last few months which have kept me offline for much of the time, but I'm happy to say I'm on the mend now.

Yes, a casual munch seems like a good place to start.  I could possibly get to London one Friday evening, but do let me know if the Winchester one starts up again, as I'd be interested in attending that one.  Is there a list of AB munches online anywhere?  I don't mind a bit of travelling really.

Again, so sorry for my delay in replying, and thanks for your advice and the helpful information.

BRxx

Is there a list of AB munches online anywhere? 
Not really. In principle, anyone can organise one (as with any other event) and so they choose where to publicise it. There's http://www.littlesmunch.com but this is completely wrong for the UK - the only munch listed in the UK on there hasn't met for several years. There's also Fetlife, which seems get event listing for all sorts and is where APL post about stuff. 

I'll keep you informed if I restart the Winchester one (or some other one).  I have a friend who's looking at starting something munch-like in Southampton - have a look here for what little details there are at present: https://fetlife.com/events/630302  

• 2 months later...

Is there a list of AB munches online anywhere? 
Not really. In principle, anyone can organise one (as with any other event) and so they choose where to publicise it. There's http://www.littlesmunch.com but this is completely wrong for the UK - the only munch listed in the UK on there hasn't met for several years. There's also Fetlife, which seems get event listing for all sorts and is where APL post about stuff. 

I'll keep you informed if I restart the Winchester one (or some other one).  I have a friend who's looking at starting something munch-like in Southampton - have a look here for what little details there are at present: https://fetlife.com/events/630302  

Hi,

Yes, do let me know if the Winchester one restarts, as that would probably be manageable.  I'd be keen to start a munch in my area if there's any demand, but I need to go to a few first and see what happens, and what's involved in organising an event.  I really must sign up to Fetlife!

Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

Hi Frankenfurter,

Thanks for your reply, and I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to get back to you; I can't believe it's been almost two months!  Work and family commitments have kept me pretty busy over the last few months, but things should be back to a more normal level now.

If your kind offer still stands, I'd love an invite to Fetlife.  I think there's an event coming up in Birmingham this summer that I'd be keen to go to, so it would be great to get on Fetlife and find the details.  I'll send you a PM.

Thanks again!

On 5/21/2018 at 12:41 PM, Baby_Richie said:

Hi Frankenfurter,

Thanks for your reply, and I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to get back to you; I can't believe it's been almost two months!  Work and family commitments have kept me pretty busy over the last few months, but things should be back to a more normal level now.

If your kind offer still stands, I'd love an invite to Fetlife.  I think there's an event coming up in Birmingham this summer that I'd be keen to go to, so it would be great to get on Fetlife and find the details.  I'll send you a PM.

Thanks again!

Hi sorry to butt in i attend LBL and pick n mix in birmingham regular if you want to know anything let me know

11 hours ago, wetste said:

Hi sorry to butt in i attend LBL and pick n mix in birmingham regular if you want to know anything let me know

Hi,

No need to apologise; it's great to have people want to join in the conversation!

I'm keen to learn all that I can about LBL so that I can make sure that it's the right sort of event for me, and so that I know what to expect when I get there.  If you felt able to share your impressions of it, and especially how you found it when you first went along, that would be really helpful.  What's the Pick 'n' Mix?  Is that a follow-on event, or something separate?

Thanks for getting in touch!

8 hours ago, Baby_Richie said:

Hi,

No need to apologise; it's great to have people want to join in the conversation!

I'm keen to learn all that I can about LBL so that I can make sure that it's the right sort of event for me, and so that I know what to expect when I get there.  If you felt able to share your impressions of it, and especially how you found it when you first went along, that would be really helpful.  What's the Pick 'n' Mix?  Is that a follow-on event, or something separate?

Thanks for getting in touch!

Yeah. So LBL is a pure age play event. Obviously before me and mummy (yeah I'm really lucky) were super nervous I've been a little literally from being an actual little so 20 odd years. And it was our first time coming out so to speak. 

There is a pre meet in mcds over the road informal vanilla especially for new people to meet other in a non age play setting. Anyhooow.... you walk in and are met by the 'pride' the main organisers really friendly kind welcome and they are ageplayers themselves outside the event. From there tell the trusted big (lots of trusted bigs about to help littles during the day) you are new and someone will show you round (possibly me as the only trusted little).

You may still be nervous you may not. But everyone is super kind and littles really are in little space. No one judges anyone for how the are acting how they are dressed. You may like to be a little girl or wear just a nappy and tshirt  No bats an eyelid. (Im often in a little dress or just a tshirt and nappy) theres lots to do and there is if you want a structure to the day with organised activities. Not one person goes and says they hated it. In fact someone travelled from France to the last event and is on about coming back again already! 

I would urge anyone to come and try it at least once. For me it has changed my life. I have friends now who get me the real me. All over the country. And there're proper friends i see them away from events and do normal things. 

TGA .... the grey area is the LBL after event its bdsm play with littles... it can be quite hardcore but i always have to wear a.certain dress and a nappy. This is my muumies (who is also a trusted big at lbl and helps at tga) time.. payback time for my behaviour! 

Which brings us onto pick and mix (pnm) which is a mix of the two. Ball pit/bouncy castles/story time and a little bit of bdsm for those that want it. Also a really good event. 

All are awesome events for different reasons.  People often ask which is my favorite.... honestly i can't choose. 

I'd always recommend starting with LBL.

And we have a telegram chat with 150 people in it.. pm me if you want the link its pretty active and lots of info and help about events. And it sounds odd but its good to chat in there before attending as it breaks the ice a bit. Just don't go in asking to see pics of people in nappies or being a bit of a creep. They dont like that obviously 

• Like 1
On 5/28/2018 at 8:01 AM, wetste said:

Yeah. So LBL is a pure age play event. Obviously before me and mummy (yeah I'm really lucky) were super nervous I've been a little literally from being an actual little so 20 odd years. And it was our first time coming out so to speak. 

There is a pre meet in mcds over the road informal vanilla especially for new people to meet other in a non age play setting. Anyhooow.... you walk in and are met by the 'pride' the main organisers really friendly kind welcome and they are ageplayers themselves outside the event. From there tell the trusted big (lots of trusted bigs about to help littles during the day) you are new and someone will show you round (possibly me as the only trusted little).

You may still be nervous you may not. But everyone is super kind and littles really are in little space. No one judges anyone for how the are acting how they are dressed. You may like to be a little girl or wear just a nappy and tshirt  No bats an eyelid. (Im often in a little dress or just a tshirt and nappy) theres lots to do and there is if you want a structure to the day with organised activities. Not one person goes and says they hated it. In fact someone travelled from France to the last event and is on about coming back again already! 

I would urge anyone to come and try it at least once. For me it has changed my life. I have friends now who get me the real me. All over the country. And there're proper friends i see them away from events and do normal things. 

TGA .... the grey area is the LBL after event its bdsm play with littles... it can be quite hardcore but i always have to wear a.certain dress and a nappy. This is my muumies (who is also a trusted big at lbl and helps at tga) time.. payback time for my behaviour! 

Which brings us onto pick and mix (pnm) which is a mix of the two. Ball pit/bouncy castles/story time and a little bit of bdsm for those that want it. Also a really good event. 

All are awesome events for different reasons.  People often ask which is my favorite.... honestly i can't choose. 

I'd always recommend starting with LBL.

And we have a telegram chat with 150 people in it.. pm me if you want the link its pretty active and lots of info and help about events. And it sounds odd but its good to chat in there before attending as it breaks the ice a bit. Just don't go in asking to see pics of people in nappies or being a bit of a creep. They dont like that obviously 

Hi Wetste,

Thanks so much for sharing this information; that's really helpful!  LBL sounds like a wonderful event, and I am certainly planning to attend.  Like you, I've been a little since I was actually little, but I've always kept this very hidden, and never shared it with anyone.

I'm generally quite a shy person, so it's good to know that there's a friendly welcome and trusted people to show me around.  I've just got to the stage where I don't want to have to hide this important part of who I am away from everyone, and I would love to meet other people who would understand, and, hopefully, make some new friends.

Thanks also for the information on the other events, which do sound interesting too. :-)  I will follow your advice though, and start off with LBL.  You are indeed very luck to have a mummy!

I'm not (yet) on Telegram, but I'll PM you once I get set up with it, as it would be good to make a few introductions before attending the event.

Thanks again.  I really appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah!  I think it looks fantastic too, and I'm so please to hear that it is!  I can't wait!  How many more sleeps to LBL?! :baby_sleeping: 

Hope to meet some of you there. :-)