LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your fursona?

Firefly 35

• 1 year later...

There are tons of artist who do commissions. I have a couple my Daddy and I use regularly that I can direct you to if you'd like. Just depends on whether you your fursona is a babyfur or older as not all artists are comfortable drawing babyfur art.

• 1 month later...

My fursona is a cosmic husky because I enjoy starwars and star trek and wish I could have the ability to control time and space his name is Rift he likes violins and playing games. 

I wish that one day I can go aboard the ( ISS )International Space Station

• 2 months later...

My sona is a hybrid between skunk and cat. I originally chose skunk because I like the way they smell look. That was literally the only choosing factor. Later I did some research and found a few similarities between their personality and my own (omnivores, likes fruit, etc). It was pure coincidence that I have black hair and have a white streak in my left sideburn. I later added cat into the sona as a kind of memorial for one of our cats that passed. She was a tuxedo cat, so I was easily able to mix in the fur pattern to the skunks. I also adopted certain characteristics, like the ability to purr. My sona’s name is Rocco.

• 2 months later...

Mine is a Female Ice elemental with Cat-like ears and white furred wrists with icicle hair that becomes white fur as it moves down my back and otherwise albino white skin.

No tail but all four of my paws have strong retractable ice-claws

I developed mine backwards. I saw a really cool dragon head for sale on Furbuy (RIP) and I was stunned when I won the auction. I did a crude drawing of a full body for a ref, and then commissioned a friend who can actually draw.

I later added a tail, feet, and claws to make it a decent partial.

• 2 months later...

Ah, yes Soren: my OC and Fursona. Well Soren comes from my favorite book series as a kid: Guardians of Ga'Hoole (I'll abbreviate with GoGh from here on out), or what my parents called, "those kinda weird owl books." Most of my reading as a kid centered on non-fiction until I'd found GoGh. Now my parents were perfictlly fine reading those "weird owl books" to me and eventually I'd read them all and--presumably--moved on. However, those stories always stayed with me. There was something about those owls that I just loved and felt a strong connection with. Fast forward to when I'm 19 and began to explore the online ABDL community for the first time and I discovered babyfurs and furries in general. At first, I was kinda put-off by the ABDL, furry, and babyfur communities, but soon warmed up to them are realized how awesome the 3 communities can be.

After having recovered from the initial shock I started to really enjoy babyfur art and stories, but didn't see a character in that space that I really connected with. I then started to think and recalled my love of GoGh that never really faded. Once I started to attempt (and failed) to draw my own babyfur art, I realized that I was in-fact a little owl. From that, Soren was born and I recently got some commissions done of him. It's super empowering for me to be able to see my fursona in a form that I can share with others. It's a way for me to express myself outside of my technical vanilla-self. Soren is just little and fun all the time, but shares a love for many of the things I love.

For art and a more detailed bio on Soren: Meet Soren, My OC! - Baby Furs - [DD] Boards & Chat (dailydiapers.com)

• 4 weeks later...

White wolf.  A GF I had a few years back commented on how I am a wolf. Which made me think back that, yeah I have a closeness with them(got a story or two to tell).  Then my ex mommy a few years later has always called me her wolf.  So yeah white wolf pup of the north here lol

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/14/2017 at 1:13 PM, Nyte Kitsune said:

I am, as you can see, a black fox. As to why, I find the typical traits assoicated with a fox (small,clever, social, stealthy, etc.) all really suit me. For a time because I liked wolves I had chosen a wolf, but later realized though I like wolves, that a fox was more suitable to my personality. As stated elsewhere I drew my fursona myself, my profile pic is one of said drawings, others can  be found on furaffinity under Nyte.Kitsune.

LittleAmytheil, You'd typically be classified as a "Cat girl" very commonly found in anime, and yes, you count as a furry assuming you don't mind being called a furry.. I don't mind at all as long as you don't refer to that creepy episode of CSI I think it was with the kink side of furries (which we don't typically associate with us, think of them as the "Black Sheep" of the fandom). We furries come in all shapes, sizes, species (including mythical) and ages. Some local furs are in their 60's that I've met at bowling meetups. We are everywhere and nowhere!

Hi, well I just wanted to say, I think y'all are pretty cool people!???? I'm an ABDL/Little and I could DEFINITELY see myself playing with you guys! Y'all are SO cute!??☺️?? I'm glad y'all are part of this community!?? I think Littles and babyfurs should DEFINITELY stick together and play together! Plus y'all's fur would keep us babies warm. LOL!?? It's a pretty good combination considering babies don't have hair. Us human babies playing with furry babies. That would be wonderful, especially since we both love diapers!??? I would be more than happy to snuggle and cuddle with babyfurs!????☺️??❤️???????❤️

On 11/14/2018 at 2:37 AM, ITDP194 said:

This is Tommy, he tries to be a big pup but he lacks the bladder/bowl control, and as such is kept as a baby all the time.

He's a Mummys boy, loves meeting new people and will do anything to protect his friends.

Enjoys playing with legos, hot wheels and his own tail.

IMG_20181010_064338_320.jpg

Cute!' buddy!???❤️?☺️?❤️?

• 1 month later...

I think i have mentioned it somewhere else many moons ago, my fursona is a cute furball grizzly cub, brother bears Koda but needing a diaper. My paws are alway muddy and i always seem to have a pine cone stuck to my fur somewhere

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gonna revive this (hopefully) and also tell of one of my three fursonas, aka the only baby fur out of the three (although, sadly I haven't had the chance to commission someone to draw him, might get someone later though.)

His name is Maxel, who is, like his older brother, a light brown furred puppy. I know dogs are a generic choice but ey, I've always been a dog person over all else. Very nice and gentle kid who's pretty curious about the world. He's always looked up to his much more chill skater brother and just wants to impress him, but his inability to use the potty often gets in the way of that. Despite that, he still tries his best. I'll probably update this with a picture once I get one. And maybe also a link for a full info sheet about him and my other fursonas.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, squishii said:

Gonna revive this (hopefully) and also tell of one of my three fursonas, aka the only baby fur out of the three (although, sadly I haven't had the chance to commission someone to draw him, might get someone later though.)

His name is Maxel, who is, like his older brother, a light brown furred puppy. I know dogs are a generic choice but ey, I've always been a dog person over all else. Very nice and gentle kid who's pretty curious about the world. He's always looked up to his much more chill skater brother and just wants to impress him, but his inability to use the potty often gets in the way of that. Despite that, he still tries his best. I'll probably update this with a picture once I get one. And maybe also a link for a full info sheet about him and my other fursonas.

That's pretty cool buddy! Is his big brother in diapies too?!??????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Is his big brother in diapies too?!

Ofcourse! His big brother also wears diapers, but is extremely embarrassed about it, even more so than his little brother. Probably because he's a much bigger messer and stinker (somehow), lol.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I thought  I put my fursona on here but guess I didn't.So here go's.its a young girl cat.Who is flirty,flamboyent,care free,devil may care,spare of the moment.And my name is kitty cat.

• 2 weeks later...

My fursona or should I say fursonas are:

Snug-a-Lot Bear (Care Bear)

Crinkles (baby boy Bunny)

Clover (baby boy Bunny)

Blossom (girl Bunny)

Sunshine (girl bunny)

Summer (intersex female pony)

Strawberry (baby skunk)

Snug-a-Lot Bear was my first fursona back in 2004.  I had him for years before I decided I wanted switch to a bunny fursona.  I switched to a bunny ? because I have such a soft spot in my heart for lop earred bunnies.  They look so sweet and cuddly, and they have such a sweet disposition.  They're also silly and funny.  I felt I associated better with them than just a Care Bear, even though Care Bears are my favs!

My second fursona was Crinkles.  He's obviously named Crinkles because he's a baby and wears diapers.  I had a bad childhood and was abused lots and separated from my other brothers and sisters.  We were all put into different foster homes, so I created Clover, Blossom, and Sunshine who are the brother and sisters of Crinkles.  Because my family is so separated, Crinkles, Clover, Blossom, and Sunshine are just the opposite.  They are all close and very much connected to each other

I must admit that when I first got into the Fandom, I was a bit of a homophobe because I didn't know about the LGBTQ community.  I was taught all my life that being gay was wrong, evil, and a sin.   In discovering the Furry Fandom, I discovered that I myself was gay.  I was just being severely repressed about it.  I also discovered transgender and intersex individuals in the community.  And in honor the transgender and intersex individuals, I created Summer.  She's a proud intersex unicorn pony that has no regrets or shame of who she is.  

My last fursona is a skunk named Strawberry.  The happening upon this fursona is fascinating.  I have never really been a skunk person, but I was playing a joke on a ABDL friend one day, and he told me that I was a little stinker.   I wanted to reflect that joking side of me, but in a fun way.  Since strawberries are one of my favorite fruits, I figured I would make my baby boy skunk fursona emit a strawverry scent instead of skunk smell.  He releases this smell when he's happy or when he content.  

• Like 2

I find character creation (specifically, origin stories) fascinating. You have some people who choose a sona based on their favorite animals. Some are based on favorite shows/movies/cartoons/etc. Some just choose a random species as they get started in the fandom. Some characters are given deep meaning and are used as a way to express the owner’s own thoughts and feelings, sometimes even having physical features of the owner/creator made into the character. Then there are the characters created purely for fetish reasons or meant to be used only for lewd acts.

When I first started out in furryism, it was due to a game called Undertale. My first sona was a goat named Gote. He climbed things, ate things, caused occasional mischief. I liked him and had him for a while. But then I decided to become a skunk for no other reason than because I like the smell. Then when our cat passed, I made him a hybrid as a way to honer her memory. At some point, I made a cow oc to use for fetish purposes. Then I adopted a handful of characters over the next few years, but still have yet to do anything with them.

A friendly young little fox who is old enough to be shy about still having to wear pullups or diapers but young enough to be a kid and not a young-adult. Which means when he's not at school he might be at the park or playing at home or a friends place, or being watched by a friendly babysitter. He's a boy but he isn't afraid to dress cutely. Some of his closet is cute little boy's clothes but he's got a few skirts and dresses in there too, he doesn't wear them all the time and it's not because he wants to be a girl, he just likes looking cute.

One of these days he'll even get a name.

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2022 at 9:15 PM, LonesomeLamp said:

I find character creation (specifically, origin stories) fascinating. You have some people who choose a sona based on their favorite animals. Some are based on favorite shows/movies/cartoons/etc. Some just choose a random species as they get started in the fandom. Some characters are given deep meaning and are used as a way to express the owner’s own thoughts and feelings, sometimes even having physical features of the owner/creator made into the character. Then there are the characters created purely for fetish reasons or meant to be used only for lewd acts.

Yep i too think its so interesting finding out the whats and whys to people choices. Its such a diverse reasoning. 

• 11 months later...

I'm developing my little fur personality.
I've popped in and out of FA over the years. 
To enjoy  some of the great  artistic  talents  of many people. 
I've  always  enjoyed  furry, little fur and baby fur art. (Who  doesn't  like cute little animals running around  in diapers?)

For years  I have considered  myself  a very  passive  diaper lover ( I  might use a dozen diapers  a year) with little fur leanings. 
Then about  two weeks  ago  I  discovered  "SHINE" an ABDL comic  by  babystar.
I  have read the entire comic  pages 1 to 492  it's  a continuing work.
As I read it,  the story  In Shine brought up  some  rather intense emotions in me that  I  never  was able  to come  to  terms  with before.

SHINE has encouraged  me to  work through  those feelings  and try to make sense  of  them.
The passive  DL with  little  fur leanings.
I  have  decided to develop  my  little fur side.
 I  have  so many  questions  and  things to consider, your  advice  and input is welcomed.

What  I can tell you  sofar is my little fur fursona 
Is name is Jimmy  Bryce  and is a American Wildcat.

I'm still sorting  out the other  details.

Thank you, sorry  I mean  fankyoo for joining  me on this journey !!!

Next Journal entry I  will  explain why I  have 
Shine pages 33 34 35 listed here. 
As I continue  my journey down the rabbit hole.