LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your fursona?

Firefly 35

I don't know too much of furry culture, so if it doesn't count, then it doesn't.  My sort of fursona is Melody, a cat-human hybrid, with the ears, feet, and tail, all in violet with matching hair.  My avatar is pretty much her, but with a little less furry and more human.

3 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

I don't know too much of furry culture, so if it doesn't count, then it doesn't.  My sort of fursona is Melody, a cat-human hybrid, with the ears, feet, and tail, all in violet with matching hair.  My avatar is pretty much her, but with a little less furry and more human.

With hands instead of paws, I guess?

I am, as you can see, a black fox. As to why, I find the typical traits assoicated with a fox (small,clever, social, stealthy, etc.) all really suit me. For a time because I liked wolves I had chosen a wolf, but later realized though I like wolves, that a fox was more suitable to my personality. As stated elsewhere I drew my fursona myself, my profile pic is one of said drawings, others can  be found on furaffinity under Nyte.Kitsune.

LittleAmytheil, You'd typically be classified as a "Cat girl" very commonly found in anime, and yes, you count as a furry assuming you don't mind being called a furry.. I don't mind at all as long as you don't refer to that creepy episode of CSI I think it was with the kink side of furries (which we don't typically associate with us, think of them as the "Black Sheep" of the fandom). We furries come in all shapes, sizes, species (including mythical) and ages. Some local furs are in their 60's that I've met at bowling meetups. We are everywhere and nowhere!

• 3 weeks later...

Its TV, they try to make everything seem over-the-top, creepy or deviant. Especially when they don't do proper research. I believe that episode of CSI made it out to sound like that those were the "Average" furry, which was way off the mark.

Took the fandom awhile to recover from that as people just "Assumed" that that was how all furries were.

• 3 weeks later...

I chose a wolverine because they're one of my favorite animals! I think they're really neat and personality wise I feel like they fit - they're considerably solitary (despite being social online, I'm not a very talkative/social person IRL unless I'm with close friends or talking about something really interesting) and they have a reputation for being a "glutton" because of their eating style... and I like to eat. A lot. I really like mustelids in general (wiggly furry noodles are pretty neat)! 

• 1 month later...

This guy, his name is Rebel. I've always had a thing for huskies, but personality-wise he's a bit of a trickster. I was in the process of getting a suit made of him, but I had to cancel it for personal reasons.

1514594025.smash-n-dash_fddfee3b-bea4-4007-8c56-69c08ccbe3a0.png

Rebel New.png

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This is Tommy, he tries to be a big pup but he lacks the bladder/bowl control, and as such is kept as a baby all the time.

He's a Mummys boy, loves meeting new people and will do anything to protect his friends.

Enjoys playing with legos, hot wheels and his own tail.

IMG_20181010_064338_320.jpg

• 1 month later...

My fursona is more little vixen than baby vixen but she is a Champagne Pink Fox (sadly the species is basically extinct now) vixen about 5 years old. Still gets put in diapers because well that's what Daddy Wolf wants and since he collared me I need to behave and listen.

Frisky, playful and mischievous but a cuddle monster who loves her Daddy Wolf's lap, pets and snuggles.

Kaiya

received_1948050658831987.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

My fursona is more little vixen than baby vixen but she is a Champagne Pink Fox (sadly the species is basically extinct now) vixen about 5 years old. Still gets put in diapers because well that's what Daddy Wolf wants and since he collared me I need to behave and listen.

Frisky, playful and mischievous but a cuddle monster who loves her Daddy Wolf's lap, pets and snuggles.

Kaiya

received_1948050658831987.png

Aww.... what a cutie!!! ❤️