LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what do you do with your adult sized crib and toys or your playroom if one of your parents is coming over for a visit?

Chris24

I agree with Mikey. I have offered my parents our bed (along with special guest sheets, pillowcases, etc.) when they come over while we would sleep downstairs on the couch or an air mattress. They never take me up on the offer and usually stay at a hotel, but at least I can say I tried.

10 minutes ago, Glennie said:

I lock the door and pretend like it doesn't exist.. my parents don't need to know about my kinks.. I tell them( if they ask) the room is just storage.

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

haha good for you. for me my father and i built my house :D he knows every corner of it. he is also a carpenter and made all of my furnitures exept the special ones :D 

Lock the door tell them you are working on it, this is a good time to paint or fix it up a little to make it look like you are doing something in there.

You can get some black plastic sheets cover everything,  pile some of your things on the bed try to disguise it.

A few ladders some paint buckets, tell them you are only working on it as you get time and money to do so.

My parents and maternal grandmother know about my AB play. The master bedroom I share with my husband features a large changing table and diaper stackers hanging from a wall. I do not have an adult crib, because they do not enhance my AB play. I am petite enough I am comfortable seated in ordinary toddler highchairs. One is kept set up in our bedroom, another in my play room which also has a playpen. A third highchair is kept folded convenient to both our kitchen and dining room. Our bedroom has both a wipe and a bottle warmer. Our kitchen has another bottle warmer as well as a bottle, nipple and pacifier sterilizer.

Casual visitors do not visit our bedroom or my play room. So far nobody who is not into AB has commented about the bottle sterilizer.

I haven't had anyone over for over a year. I'm just so used to having my nursery that it would feel weird to not have it set up. It's not because of my baby stuff that I don't have visitors, I just don't. I go out if I'm meeting friends or family.

I have an actual baby crib I sometimes sleep in in one of my bedrooms. My parents think I just use it to put my Teddy bears in. 

My parents do know I sleep with Teddy bears so I can leave those out on my regular bed as well. 

I also have a baby sized highchair in my dining room and when I'm not playing in it I sit a Teddy bear in it and my parents think that's all I use it for and think it's a cute idea that I have the Teddy bear in the highchair. lol

If I had a full baby room I'd just keep it locked and say it's one of my storage rooms. 

to start with my parent would never come and see me, and anyway my father passed years a go no lost to the world. but when you open my front door you think you are in a playhouse and yes i have adult chairs and stuff but right in the middle of the room in front of the TV is my rocking horse king. in the kitchen i have a high chair i really dont use it but their is always bottles and stuff in the drainer.as far as my person room is full on winnie the pooh down to my sheet and the decals on the walls. i have a pink and white crib near the window. the master bedroom is like any normal master with an master bath.  i feel it my house if you dont want to see it dont come it. and yes my neighbor have see it and a few woman stop in on and off. 

• 2 months later...
On 07/12/2017 at 1:42 PM, wetdiaper222 said:

I have an actual baby crib I sometimes sleep in in one of my bedrooms. My parents think I just use it to put my Teddy bears in. 

My parents do know I sleep with Teddy bears so I can leave those out on my regular bed as well. 

I also have a baby sized highchair in my dining room and when I'm not playing in it I sit a Teddy bear in it and my parents think that's all I use it for and think it's a cute idea that I have the Teddy bear in the highchair. lol

If I had a full baby room I'd just keep it locked and say it's one of my storage rooms. 

Im getting a baby cot too soon, are they really big eough to sleep in?

I have often wondered about that. I really want an adult baby crib, a playpen, a highchair, and a changing table. I am currently living at home due to financial reasons but I am soon going to move into a studio apartment. This place won’t have any spare rooms so I can’t lock the door and tell people they can’t go in there. So, here is what I am thinking of doing and I would like your guys opinion: I plan to purchase a twin bunk bed when I move into the apartment; I already have a twin single bed with a metal frame and the bottom is like a metal crib railing. I am thinking that if I don’t put a mattress on the top frame of the bunk bed and just put the metal mattress support from my existing bed over the top it should fit. Next I could measure the side openings of the bunk bed and have metal railings custom welded to fit the openings. I could just place the metal railings on the top and the sides of the bunk bed and secure them in place with something. This way I would have a crib cage which I would love! 

In the event that I do have company come over, I could just remove the rails and hide them under the bed. Now, I am wondering what you guys think? Do you think it would be worth while to do everything I have mentioned or should I just spring for an actual adult sized crib? I have thought about this to save some money but maybe to have things done right and with good quality materials, I should just go for the actual crib. Any input on this would be much appreciated, thank you my friends!

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2018 at 11:21 AM, Guest said:

Im getting a baby cot too soon, are they really big eough to sleep in?

It depends on if you'd feel comfortable sleeping in a fetus position. For me although I'm a little over 6 feet tall the actual baby crib works fine for me since when I'm in my regular bed I normally sleep curled up anyway which is comfortable for me so I can sleep comfortable in the baby crib all curled up.

On 2/25/2018 at 4:13 PM, baby-dandan said:

I have often wondered about that. I really want an adult baby crib, a playpen, a highchair, and a changing table. I am currently living at home due to financial reasons but I am soon going to move into a studio apartment. This place won’t have any spare rooms so I can’t lock the door and tell people they can’t go in there. So, here is what I am thinking of doing and I would like your guys opinion: I plan to purchase a twin bunk bed when I move into the apartment; I already have a twin single bed with a metal frame and the bottom is like a metal crib railing. I am thinking that if I don’t put a mattress on the top frame of the bunk bed and just put the metal mattress support from my existing bed over the top it should fit. Next I could measure the side openings of the bunk bed and have metal railings custom welded to fit the openings. I could just place the metal railings on the top and the sides of the bunk bed and secure them in place with something. This way I would have a crib cage which I would love! 

In the event that I do have company come over, I could just remove the rails and hide them under the bed. Now, I am wondering what you guys think? Do you think it would be worth while to do everything I have mentioned or should I just spring for an actual adult sized crib? I have thought about this to save some money but maybe to have things done right and with good quality materials, I should just go for the actual crib. Any input on this would be much appreciated, thank you my friends!

I think that's a great idea to turn the bunk bed into a crib. 

• 1 year later...

I’ve been thinking on what to do when I get my own place these are interesting ideas I would really like a crib of my own one day. My biggest problem would be my brothers and if I have a friend come over either than that no real problem for me. 

• 5 weeks later...

My parents are long dead, but the rule is still the same. You see some 9500 years ago, the Fairies invented something called a "door". Then persons learend to put one on rooms. This remarkable invention could be open or closed to allow or bar access to that room. What to do? Do what I do: Close the freaking door: it is your house to which they are VISITORS and you are of age: Take the responsibility for yourself! You should have a policy for guests sleeping over or make sure people know that you do not have accommodations well in advance

My bedroom is a little girl's room scaled up. My dolls are out in the open, my play table looks just like what it is. One of my girl friends, who knows I am part girl, saw it a few years ago and said that it was more girlish than hers (not hard to do, with the exception of her bed, her room has no gender whatsoever) The Apartment complex manager saw it and loved the colrs; pink, gold and white, I had a story of why I have the dolls and my tiaras and rubber things are  put away. I explained the white little-girl style furniture by telling the truth; I got the set on the cheap. It was "an offer I couldn't refuse", and the white furniture does best at making a small room less claustro and the plastic duvet cover, curtains, dresser toppers and things like that are easier to take care of (all of which are true). The closet, the  door sliding tracks of which were broken when I got here is closed by a pink shower curtain with a pretty ruffle at the top,  Also, from the time I got here 19 years ago, when there was an inspection, I would leave some diapers on a folding dryer in the tub in varying degrees of wetness, like they had been rinsed out and were drying, and some of the rubber panties on my special hangers on a boar over the tub so that they became "part of the scenery". That is called "inoculation". With the new bedbug concerns, the plastic covered spread and bedskirt and rubber sheet covering my mattress are a big  plus. Given all of this, why would they argue with me or suspect anything