LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Discovery

I’ve received a couple marketing emails to my account lately by this company. I’ve never heard of them so I haven’t used the provided link. I’ve done a search on this site and nothing comes up at all so I thought I’d ask.

Hugs,

Freta

10 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

I’ve received a couple marketing emails to my account lately by this company. I’ve never heard of them so I haven’t used the provided link. I’ve done a search on this site and nothing comes up at all so I thought I’d ask.

Hugs,

Freta

Hi Freta. AB-discovery is our company for all our books, videos, surveys and articles.  We do actually advertise on DD so I am surprised we didnt come up.

Thanks to Spokane Girl I checked the link and all was well. When doing the search I put Adult Baby Discovery in quotes and all it brought up was lots of posts with baby in them which in here is almost every one lol.

Hugs,

Freta

2 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

Thanks to Spokane Girl I checked the link and all was well. When doing the search I put Adult Baby Discovery in quotes and all it brought up was lots of posts with baby in them which in here is almost every one lol.

Hugs,

Freta

Yeah:)  search for 'baby' on here and you get about 150,000 links LOL

Cheers!