LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hangs out in Walmart to Diaper Up

Oh Boy, my town....

No jokes about Albuquerque now!

LBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque Police have reopened the area of San Mateo and Cutler, which is by the Pavilions shopping center at San Mateo. The area was shut down due to police responding to a man found hiding out in a Walmart overnight.

Police say George Suckow went into the Walmart bathroom before they closed and hid out until the employees left.

They say he was then spotted on security footage, eating chocolate and drinking soda.

He then opened a package of adult diapers and put them on.

Police say he made his way to the baby aisle where he removed more diapers from twelve packages and took out a binky and a bottle.

Suckow triggered an alarm. Police say a K-9 unit found him in a bathroom and he was arrested.

Police say Suckow caused more than $150 in damage.

The scene also caused the Old Navy in the area to delay their opening.

Saturday, Suckow was relatively chatty and animated as he appeared before a judge for his case.

Judge Sharon Walton released Suckow on his own recognizance with pre-trial supervision.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have fantasies about doing what this guy did, but there's a huge difference between fantasy and reality, and this guy crossed the line in a big way.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, NaughtyBabyBoy22 said:

He was homeless apparently, so probably not a true ABDL.

If that is true that he's homeless, why didn't he go for warm clothing and food? I don't think a homeless person's first thought in this situation would be playing baby.

3 hours ago, Brudda Voodu said:

I'm confused? What is a "true" abdl?  Does that mean there might be fake ones?

LOL good one, how do you fake it lol? 

15 hours ago, NaughtyBabyBoy22 said:

He was homeless apparently, so probably not a true ABDL.

If he was taking bottles of soap and shampoo and washing himself in the bathroom or stocking up on food, grabbing as many pocket warmers as he could to stay warm... I could reason actions like that derive primarily from his homelessness. The actions he actually did involve him putting on adult diapers and cavorting through the baby section of the store, and that screams "ABDL living out the "alone in the baby aisle" fantasy".

there is also a chance that he either was on something, or has some sort of mental illness and might not even known what he was doing at the time. And from someone that was homeless for quit some time, had i done something like staying overnight in a wal-mart or some store, I might have passed up the hand warmers, but yes, I would have stocked up on as much food as I could, and depending on where i was staying, some camping equipment. So no, don't think he was homeless, even if he was homeless and an abdl, he wouldn't be doing what he did without being on something or had a mental illness.

• 6 months later...