LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper

I always plan for that.  As a college student, my go to excuse is that I'm taking a mid afternoon nap, which is not uncommon here.  But the biggest problem is the smell, which you really can't hide completely.  Leaving a window open helps, but there's always the possibility of it being very hot, cold, and/or rainy.  

15 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

I always plan for that.  As a college student, my go to excuse is that I'm taking a mid afternoon nap, which is not uncommon here.  But the biggest problem is the smell, which you really can't hide completely.  Leaving a window open helps, but there's always the possibility of it being very hot, cold, and/or rainy.  

I can understand that I tried to hide it from my mom and my older sister (when she came over) and do everything in my to get that smell to stop from clinging to everything humanly possible.  That is why at this point I own stock in febreeze not just the kind for the air but also for cloths fabrics to make sure the smell does not stay there even though I have lived by myself for the past 10 years. 

4 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I can understand that I tried to hide it from my mom and my older sister (when she came over) and do everything in my to get that smell to stop from clinging to everything humanly possible.  That is why at this point I own stock in febreeze not just the kind for the air but also for cloths fabrics to make sure the smell does not stay there even though I have lived by myself for the past 10 years. 

That's probably smart

• 6 months later...

Loading my diaper makes me wish I could journey back in time to being a real baby again, only this time take my adult mind and sexual capacity on the trip with me.

I love wetting and pooping my diaper would love to be tied up and forced to sit in my diaper for long periods of time without being changed  I guess diaper punishment Maybe and dressed in a pretty dress with ruffled panties sorry had to let that out lol

I do like the warm wet sqishy feeling after I have used my diaper but I think I like the act of using my diaper better.  I love the feeling of letting go and feeling my diaper fill up front and back.

• 2 weeks later...

It feels so nice! After I wet and mess my diaper I love to bounce up and down. I drag my bum across the hardwood floor to let it squish around inside my diaper. I usually give myself a small enema so it ensures a good squishy mess. The feeling is one to savor!:smiley-baby-boy:

For me it’s that nice warm wet feeling of pee in my diaper and the wonderful feeling of a nice load of poop when I do that too. 

When im home I never worry about anybody seeing me as I’m seldom dressed in anything but my diapers and don’t hide it from any that enter my house. 

I have wet and or messed my diaper in plain view of others in my house and unless the comment I go on like nothing has happened. 

I love it when my diaper gets soaking wet without having any control over it. I do not mess my diaper for I hate the smell and more so cleaning up afterwards. But a wet diaper is pure bliss.

• Like 1

There is a combination of both physical and emotional pleasure and catharsis when I wet and mess my diaper.  Physical: the warmth of the wetness in my diaper at first, then the soggy, bulky and sagging diaper after several wettings. The anticipation of messing, the physical pressure building up to the final release of pressure, combined with the warm, squishy mess in my diaper. Going about normal actions, tasks for several hours before changing while feeling the wet and messy diaper caress my perianal area is very pleasurable.  I have cleaning down to an art now, so it is not al all onerous when in a disposable diaper; cloth diapers are more labor intensive when messy. Emotional: The emotional release is just as pleasurable as the physical sensations.  The naughtiness seems to correlate to a certain amount of rebellion.  There is also an innocence in wearing, wetting, and messing my diapers that I enjoy.  I struggled some time with guilt, being "odd", but finally have accepted this as part of who I am; just a part, not a defining part of the totality of "ME."  I live a very responsible, professional life, married, and by all accounts I am respected in my professional field, and I have satisfying friendships.  My wife certainly knows about all this, but does not participate; of course I wish she would, but respect and acceptance in relationships is just as important in the personal acceptance of my affinity for diapers and the physical and emotional release I enjoy form them.  I am enjoying a wet and messy diaper as I draft this reply and will more than likely remain in the soiled diaper for about two hours before changing and going to the gym this Sunday morning. No, I don't wear at the gym, in case you are wondering.  I will, however, bring a diaper and change into a diaper at the gym since they do have several personal private stalls to change, then home, relax, cut grass, and hopefully chill for the remainder of the day. Public wearing, wetting, and messing: Yes I do, and this increases the pleasure noted above for me.  I have no desire, however, to be detected, and I want to make sure that I am not offensive to anyone with a soiled diaper. I take care not to expose the public to my affinity and pleasure of wet and soiled diapers.  For example, if I do mess my diaper in public which is not very often, perhaps just a few times a year; the precautions I take are: 1) don't be in a small closed in space, 2) keep moving, don't stand in one place very long, 3) avoid close contact with people such as standing in a check out line at a Wal Mart or other store...there are many ambient odors in stores that will keep your soiled diaper your secret if you follow the precautions I have outlined. I know that messing in public is controversial.  I have read scathing, yet appropriate, criticisms about messing in public when the general public might be exposed to the odor of your soiled diaper which is why I take the precautions above.  I have never even received a suspicious glance from anyone.