LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story Time!

New2DL

I'd like to share a story. It isn't really pertaining to ABDLism, but the person I'll be telling you about today is an ABDL. I feel like it's something that deserves some recognition. 

The other night, real early in the morning several hours before the sun came up, my boyfriend, let's call him Tom (his name isn't Tom but he doesn't want any attention so, you know...) is going for a nice peaceful walk in the middle of the night. He starts to notice a strange orange hazy light in the night sky, then hears a woman scream.

He runs toward the screams, and finds a house on fire. He learns from the frantic woman that there's still an old man trapped in the house. This house was built in the 40s or 50s, which in this era houses were extremely flammable. In the short amount of time it takes for him to learn there is a man in there, and roughly figure out his location, the fire is already beginning to spread from the bottom floor to the attic. The house is literally disintegrating right before his eyes.

Then he hears the old man screaming, and starts to rush into the burning home, staying as close to the ground as he can. But the smoke is so strong, he's already wrenching and the fire is literally all over and even inside the now melting walls... and the man is just on the other side of the wall that Tom is near. The fire and smoke are so bad he can't make it around that wall. He runs back outside to the window of the room the man is trapped in, trying to decide if he should risk breaking it to get to the man, when suddenly the screaming stops.

Tom knows that breaking the window could worsen the fire, but now he feels as if there is no other choice. The man is now silent, unconscious or potentially dead.  There is no more time. Tom is readying himself to break the window now, when the police and fire department arrive.

He starts shouting to them "HE'S RIGHT THERE! HE'S RIGHT THERE!" But the firefighters can't get any closer to the old man than Tom could. They have no choice but to fight the fire first. A half hour goes by before they are able to enter. They find the man unconscious, collapsed against the wall just a few feet from the window that Tom was about to break. Miraculously he is still breathing on his own.

They fly the man to a hospital, and the police and firemen thank Tom for finding the man. They tell him that if he lives, it may very well be because Tom was able to locate him and spare the crew the time it would take to search for him. After answering a few questions for the police and comforting an upset neighbor who is friends with the old man, Tom heads home, of course avoiding the news crew that is just arriving. (As I said, he doesn't like attention.)

Meanwhile, I'm at work listening to my police scanner. (No, im not one of those people. I turned it on because the police and fire station is just down the road, and I saw every state and county police and fire vehicle within two or three counties head toward my house, so I was worried.) Then Tom calls me, frantically explaining what had happened. I tell him I'll be home as soon as I can, and hang up to call in my relief early so I can hurry home to be with him. He's still upset and scared that the man might not make it.

As I'm waiting for my relief, an ambulance driver stops in my store, reaking of smoke and melted plastic or something awful. We already know each other - small town - and begin talking about what happened. Finally I ask him if he knows the condition of the old man, and upsettingly he tells me he died on the air lift to the hospital. And I have no idea how I'm going to tell Tom.

Well, I get home and convince him to go for a walk with me to calm his nerves. Once we are outside I break the news to him. You can imagine how he feels, angry and responsible for not being able to do more. We stay up all morning trying to calm our nerves, and finally head to bed at 10:00 in the morning.

I wake up at 5:00 in the afternoon, make some coffee and decide to check the news. I discover that the man was resuscitated, and his condition is continuing to improve, dispite the near hour he was trapped breathing in severely heavy smoke. I yell into the next room "Oh my God, he's alive!" Tom sits straight up and yells back "What?!" And I run back into the bedroom and jump on him repeatedly and kiss him repeatedly.

Of course, no one will know, aside from the old man's family, because Tom isn't the kind of person to boast. And it's not like I'm bragging... okay hell yeah I'm bragging. I mean for God's sake, rushing into a burning home to try and save a total stranger?? I think that deserves a little recognition, even if it is anonymous.

But as I was checking this forum just a little while ago, I was thinking of all the horrible stories we've all had or heard about. How many people think of ABDLs as confused, sick, or creepy people who need help, or even as far as rapists who need to be locked up and kept away from society. Well, "Tom" has been an ABDL since before he can remember. And hes one of the best people I've ever known. Of course I've said that way before this incident, but this just proves my opinion. I don't know many people who would do what he did. It's pretty remarkable, and I couldn't really help but share it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1