LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Day

It will be interesting when all the relatives come over for a visit! Hope that denim nappy lasts all day, unless you have more than one of them.  As for me, my regular pants, golf shirt and cloths like I always wear.  No diapers.

My mom and I might go out to a restaurant to eat because Christmas Day happens to be on one of the two days I have off this year (unless they call me in).   So she said she is coming up here to see me for it.   Obviously there will be no diaper because that would be just crazy to wear one around my mom. 

well since i spend so many night with my family usually casual and soft clothes becouse here is summer in christmas, but since 2 yeas i spend mostly with my friends or gilfriend easy at park waching the fire works and eating on the grass, also at work usually drink coke and mostly eat a lot haha and the word " work" that day never exist and just get along and having fun or playing secret santa

RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME follows Fairy customs. For over 7,000 years the Fairies have celebrated Mistress Winter

It is customary to wear some combination of gold and pink. So I will probably spend it with my dollies wearing this or something like it

My  girlfriend  wrapped all my presents last night  and she  told  me  she  has  taken out a denim nappy and wrap that separate to put at the end of the bed at Christmas Eve so when I get up Christmas Day she's going to put the nappy on me before we go downstairs to open the rest of the presents I can't believe she's doing all this for me considering I only told her in March about my DL 

I spent the last two Christmas Days alone. Two years ago I had just got a cat and wanted him to feel comfortable, so I didn't want to leave him. But last year I wasn't welcome to share a meal with my mom because my brother and his family were down, and there wasn't room for me to sleep the night. What that has to do with eating a meal I will never know. The last two Christmas lunches for me have been a piece of toast. I am going to make my own plans this year because I don't want to be alone.

26 minutes ago, dlsafrica said:

I spent the last two Christmas Days alone. Two years ago I had just got a cat and wanted him to feel comfortable, so I didn't want to leave him. But last year I wasn't welcome to share a meal with my mom because my brother and his family were down, and there wasn't room for me to sleep the night. What that has to do with eating a meal I will never know. The last two Christmas lunches for me have been a piece of toast. I am going to make my own plans this year because I don't want to be alone.

I'm sorry to hear that I hope this year works out better for you I've been very lucky and never spent a Christmas alone I can't imagine what that would feel like

I will be diapered as I'm always diapered, I will be once again spending most of Christmas Day alone as my wife is scheduled to once again work another holiday. 

I may go to my mothers house for Christmas dinner if I get an invite, I was there on thanksgiving for dinner but did not stay long as her house was filled with grandchildren and I can not stand being in small places in such a crowded space. 

Holidays have never ment that much to me, just another day of the week and an excuse to spend money. 

18 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

Sorry to hear that your previous Christmases have gone so poorly. I wish you all the best for this year going better, as well as all years in the future.

• 2 weeks later...