LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Word got around, next meeting there were a few more, attendees.

They held it at Monica's house.

This time it was Mrs. Evan's and three of her daughter's.

Turns out since having 8 kids she has lost control of her bladder.

Her husband's side, he had a few brothers and sisters that were bedwetters.

Her husband wasn't a bedwetter but most of their kids were or had been.

The three daughters two still were and the oldest, Anna was becoming dry it had been two and a half weeks since her last wet night.

She was 16. The others, were Abigail 12. And Betty Sue 9.

Abigail and the two Cynthia's hit it off.

Betty Sue was just as glad to have friends like Cynthia and Cyn.

They were already planning a sleep over for themselves.

They just needed parental consent. 

Hanna Evans was glad to find out she wasn't alone.

She just ordered her diapers and hoped nobody else found out about her problem.

Now she had several friends that she had known for years right here in town that had the same problem.

"My husband tried to talk me out of coming here tonight, he figured you would all make fun of me.

I love proving him wrong!

I'm so glad we came!" 

The 4 girls were given the green light for the sleepover and they decided to hold it at the Evan's house as the two girls there had never spent a night away from home, due to their problem.

Where as the two Cynthia's had.

They had slept over at each others homes and Cynthia had been to others places, when they lived in Phoenix. 

• Like 1

The two Evans sisters enjoyed the sleep over With Cynthia and Cyn.

Abigail was a bit embarrassed when she woke up in wet diapers the next morning and about began to cry.

That was until Cynthia and Cyn both showed her they they were just as wet if not wetter than Abigail her self was.

Abigail had never had feelings like this before but she found out that other girls in diapers kind of made her feel tingly inside.

Both of the Cynthia's were shocked that as they were convincing Abigail that wetting like this was normal for them both that Abigail began to absent mindedly  rub the outside of her own wet diaper.

Cynthia asked if Abigail got this excited when she saw her brothers in their diapers?

"No they're boys, ugh!"

"How about other boys that aren't your brothers that still wet their beds?"

"I don't like boys, they are yucckky! I like girls!"

Cynthia asked "Are you gay then?"

"Yeah I'm pretty happy," Abigail said! Cynthia chuckled,

"No, I mean you like girls instead of boys, sexually?"

"What's that," asked Abigail?

Cyn, said "You know when the bull makes the cow pregnant?"

"That's nasty, at least that's what my mom says, I shouldn't be watching that she tells me.

I don't know what they are doing."

"They are having sex said Cyn, that's how they have calves!"

"Really?" asked Abigail thinking that maybe Cyn was fooling with her and she was waiting for the punchline.

"Momma said it's just the bull is riding piggy back on the cow!"

Cyn laughed this time, "My mom used to tell me the same thing!"

"Next watch when the bull is on top, his pink thingy comes out and it goes into the back end  of the cow that's how he puts the calf inside the cow."

"We had a cow last spring had 3 calfs, did that bull put all three inside her?"

Cyn decided that they were getting off the subject.

"Do you ever have when ever a cow rides piggy back on another cow?"

Abigail said "We have Blackie and Gertie, I think they kind of like each other.

They are two of our milk cows.

I seen Blackie ride Gertie before."

"Well then they are gay, because gay means that a girl likes a girl or a boy likes a boy.

In a sexual way."

Abigail thought for a moment.

"But a cow can't give another cow a calf and I ain't ever heard about a bull giving another bull a calf before? 

And steers they don't have anything after my daddy castrates them I've never seen them riding piggy back before."

• Haha 1

Ha ha I have never heard of it being referred to in that manner before. My Grandpa had a huge farm and my Uncle took it over when Grandpa got to old and turned into a ranch. He kept over a thousand head so I have seen plenty of those piggy back rides. Not just with cows either. 

• Haha 1

The farm/ ranch I grew up on was about 300 acres and we had about 300 head of Herfords we had grazing priveliges through the forest service, we herded them up the mountain every spring and herded back down every fall. The crop was alfalfa we grew and harvested twice a year. Only two cuttings. Short growing season end of May to like September. Some places get 3 or 4 cuttings of alfalfa. We were at almost 6700 feet above sea level, the mountains started right at the East end of our farm. In fact everything on the East side had a slope to it. 

• Thanks 1

My family’s farm was in South Dakota. Alfalfa was by far the biggest crop and Herfords was the main cattle being raised. My grandpa used to grow allot of wheat and that was how I learned to drive. I was 5 and to small to push the clutch in so I used the steering wheel as leverage to get the clutch in. My Grandpa would be running the combine and would yell at me to bring the truck and I would have to drive that grain truck up next to him so he could empty the hopper without having to stop. You didn’t want to mess up. My Grandpa was a very hard man.  I remember sweating bullets worrying about not getting that truck into place and then keeping it there. I got smart though and when I parked it to wait for him to yell, I parked on a hill so it was much easier to get it going and not stall it. 

• Confused 1

After that first sleepover the Evans girls were never shy about a sleepover again.

On one sleep over at Cynthia's house she taught Cyn and Abigail about makeup.

Abigail had never wore makeup before.

Cyn and Cynthia also did her hair.

They dressed her in a dress.

They took her to the store and all 3 of them drew looks nothing like Abigail though, she was very cute when she was dressed up and made up.

Michael Parker one of the boys who normally wouldn't even talk to her came and talked to her.

He even tried to ask her out on a date.

Abigail knew that her mom had strict rules, nobody could date until they were 16 years old.

She was 14 years only.

She said "Talk to me in a couple of years!"

"I will be sure to he said!"

Back at the Phelp's house Cynthia said "I thought you only liked girls?"

"I do but that was Michael Parker.

He is the cutest boy in town, everybody knows that!"

Cyn said "Well right now he thinks your the cutest girl in town."

"Really he thinks I'm cute?"

"Your a hottie now," said Cynthia, "You better watch out, Michael Parker has the hots for you!"

"Come on I'm not that purty" said Abigail. 

I'm just plain old Abigail Evans!

We're farming people, that's what we do."

Cynthia said "You might be plain old Abigail Evans, but with make up, hair done, dressed up you caught Michael Parker eye!

The only one that doesn't see you as pretty is Abigail Evans!"

• Like 1

When they found out that Abigail couldn't date until she was 16 years old, Cynthia came up with a plan.

They had basically 1 year and 5 months until she was 16.

For the next 1 year and 5 months she was going to be teaching Abigail everything she needed to know, do or say to keep Michael Parker interested in her until she was 16.

She told her mother what she had planned.

Rebbecca said "Oh just like in Pygmalion?"

"Pygmalion, what's that asked Cynthyia?"

"That was a story about a girl that these guys decided to take a lower class woman and teach her to be a lady!

They made it into a movie called My Fair Lady?"

"Was it a good movie?" Asked Cynthia?

"I  mean was it a movie that say somebody my age could watch?"

"Definately, it was made in the early 1960's before they started letting things like sex and violence in movies," said Rebbecca!

"I wish I could see it," said Cynthia.

"We do have it on DVD," said Rebbecca.

"Can we watch it, asked Cynthia?"

They went into the living room and Rebbecca plugged it into the DVD player.

Cynthia asked "It's not in black and white is it?"

Rebbecca smiled, "No believe it or not color movies and talkies all came out before this movie!"

They sat there watching My Fair Lady.

They made popcorn and spent some great quality time together.

Cynthia was heard to be singing "The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain!" The next morning.

She actually enjoyed the movie, she enjoyed spending time with Rebbecca, and Rebbecca enjoyed the time she spent with Cynthia.

• Thanks 1

On the bus to school each day Michael Parker sat with Abigail and they talked during the bus ride to school.

They talked about lots of things.

Michael was very different than Abigail where Abigail's family worked their farm she had chores to do before school and after school.

Michael's family had made loads of money and they hired hands to run their farm, where Abigails family farm was around 300 acres the Parker's farm was over 3000 acres.

Michael only rode around with his dad to see him supervising the hired hands.

That was the closest he came to working the farm.

Michael already had his own car, but he wasn't 16 yet and didn't have his license yet to drive, he had driven the truck around his farm for years since he was 11.

He had never driven off the farm yet.

Since his family was so well off and hers wasn't why was Michael so friendly towards her? 

One day she came out and plainly asked him why he was so interested in her?

The response never in a million years wasn't one she expected.

He told her "For one he heard that she was a bedwetter, this made Abigail blush, but he confessed so was he that was one reason he liked her.

You know what it feels like to be me!

Another reason was "He thought she was beautiful, always had, that day that you were all dressed up and had make up on it made my heart skip a beat."

"Another reason was because you know how to work and run a farm already.

My dad runs ours I don't know a damned thing about farming, I'm supposed to take ours over some day.

I don't know how.

I guess another reason is because it will piss my parents off if they think I like a girl that's farm is way smaller than ours.

My parents are trying to get me hooked up with Gracie Hawkes from Marysville their family is about as rich as ours.

She won't like me, like I said I still wet my bed.

She is way to prissy to put up with me.

He chuckled with that nose of hers she looks like a hawk.

Abigail agreed she did have a big nose, and she was always sticking it where it didn't belong!

You Abigail are one of the sweetest, girls I know, why wouldn't I be interested in you?"

• Like 1

Well at least his heart is in the right spot. Coming from a farming family myself I really don’t see how you could run a farm without getting your hands dirty. 

• Confused 1

Michael Parker spent a lot of time with Abigail.

She taught him how to work he learned about cows, how to milk them, feed them, haul hay.

Mr. Evans allowed him to work his farm.

Mr. Evens talked with Michael one day.

He took him aside and they talked.

"Why don't you work on your own farm?"

"My dad hires lots of guys to run our farm, if they can't do the work he fires them.

He tells me there is always somebody needing a job.

All he does now is supervise, he hardly even gets his hands dirty anymore.

All I do is follow him around and watch him supervise.

I'm not really learning anything from following him around.

He tells me that the farm will be mine when he dies, but I don't know anything about farming.

My dad has all that knowledge in his brain, but he hasn't shared that knowledge with me!"

"So you think hanging around with my daughter is going to help?"

"Yes sir, I'm already seeing and understanding why my dad has this ran this way and I've learned something from your daughter and that is that my dad sometimes complicates things.

There are easier ways of doing things, I've learned that from your daughter."

"Alright, said Mr. Evans, what do you hope to accomplish by hanging out with my daughter? 

Are you sweet on her or what?"

"I really like your daughter, but I know she told me she can't date until she is 16, that's another reason that I hang around, when she gets to be 16 I do want to date her. 

I don't want her to date other guys so if she sees me all the time she won't forget that I'm interested in her."

"Fair enough, said Mr. Evans.

You do know she has some medical problems don't you?"

"Like what asked Michael?"

"Well for starters she has a mild case of asthma she uses an inhaler for it, another she is allergic to bee stings she has an Epipen for that."

"I have one for if I eat shellfish I break out in hives."

"There are other things, said Mr. Evans."

"Like what asked Michael?"

"I'm not sure that I should be the one to tell you, let's just say that she has the family curse, and leave it at that!"

"You're not talking about her bedwetting are you," asked Michael?

"How do you know about That," asked Mr. Evans?

"I've heard stories but it doesn't bother me because.... I still do to."

"Ya do?"

"Yes sir my mom wet until 12 years old.

She still has a sister that is in her 30's she still wets at night.

I have lots of cousins that are like me that are bedwetters it's our family curse as well!"

"Sounds like your and my family are a lot alike in those regards, I have a brother that is in his 30's that still wets his bed.

If that don't beat all Mr. Evans said!

So you understand how emberrasing bedwetting can be?"

"Yes sir, my aunt has never married, because she wets her bed still she is to embarrassed to even date, Aunt Marie is a very beautiful lady."

"Same with my brother Jess, doesn't think that he could ever sleep with a woman and when he wet their bed he doesn't think they would like him anymore!"

"Maybe we should get my Aunt Marie and your brother Jess together," said Michael!

"You know that's a great idea!" Michael and Mr. Evans started hatching a plan to get the two together.

• Like 1

Funny how they attempt to get bedwetters together. But in actuality it is a very good idea. Although it’s a shame that people have such a phobia about needing diapers that we are forced to seek out others who suffer the same problem. 

• Like 1

Come Sunday, Michael and Mr. Evans cooked the dinner and the two guest arrived, Aunt Marie Bates and Jessup Evans.

The two were set together.

Aunt Marie and Jess quickly caught on that this was an attempt to get them together.

Both Michael and Mr. Gale Evans were sent death threats from their eyes. 

After dinner both Michael and Gale were confronted privately by Their respective relative.

"Michael do I need to have your mom take a belt to your britches?

You know I don't date!

What is wrong with you?

Your like me you know how embarrassing bedwetting can be especially at my age!" 

"But Aunt Marie, your a beautiful woman, you deserve happiness just like the rest of us!"

"Yeah most guys think I'm pretty that is until I tell them at 33 years old I still pee in my bed while asleep!"

"Aunt Marie, he's like us as well, he still pees in his sleep as well, he won't  care if you do as well.

It just that you two are both so embarrassed that you've put your lives on hold because you're a bedwetter.

I'm trying to date Abigail, would you be surprised if I told you she still wets her bed?"

"That cute little thing is like you and I?"

"Yes! I really like her!

Being a bedwetter I've found somebody like me, that makes me happy that is Abigail."

In another part of the house:

"Gale, what the hell?

You trying to match me up?

She is very pretty, but she is out of my league, so to speak.

You know why the hell why!" 

"Jessup, just listen to me, don't be pig headed!

Yes I know why you don't date, I was one of the lucky ones I never knew what it was like to grow up a bedwetter like you!"

"Bullcrap!

You wet your bed like the rest of until you were 6!"

"Yes I did, but when you guys got to be teenagers and still were wetting your beds and I wasn't, you guys treated me as the outcast, I saw you guys stop one by one until you were the remaining lone bedwetter.

Your My younger brother and 34 years old Jessup!

I understand that you are embarrassed about wetting your bed at that age!

But you are far from alone.

That gorgeous creature in there is in the same boat she still wets her bed as Well!"

"No way, you aren't messing with me are you?"

"No that kid Michael and I thought we could bring two people together that have given up on never finding happiness as a couple!" 

"So your telling me you guys arranged for us to meet?"

"That's exactly what I am telling you, we hoped you two would meet and there would be a spark!" 

"Well the dinner was at least good.

Yeah there was a spark between us, I felt it!"

"Maybe we can get that spark into an inferno, just have an opened mind Jess."

Back together again:

After dinner they all got together.

Jessup and Marie talked and then they disappeared completely for about 45 minutes.

When the returned they were holding hand and laughing and smiling.

"Where did you two go," asked Gale?

"We went for a walk, said Jessup.

We talked about the elephant in the room.

We came to an understanding Gale.

We're going out to a dinner and a movie Friday night!"

"I was a bit upset that I was thrown into this setup but it has turned out way better than I expected.

I thought I was the only adult in the whole of southern Utah that still had a problem with wetting my bed, said Marie!

"Oh heck no, said Gale, Hanna and the kids meet up with a sort of support group for bedwetters here in town seems like about half the town attends the meetings." 

Marie asked "Why does your wife and kids go to that meeting?"

"Hanna has lost the ability to hold her urine after 40- 11 kids.

Several of my kids are still bedwetters themselves the oldest has had only 2 wet nights in the past month.

Looks like she is drying up!"

"So your family is like my family, I still have several nieces and nephews including Michael here who are bedwetters as well.

Of course Michael here is older than his mom when she stopped, aren't you Michael?" 

"That is true my mom was 12 when she stopped I'm almost 16 years old!"

"Don't fret most of my siblings started getting dry at about 16 years old, your mom was the oddball that stopped at 12," said Marie.

"Gale here was the youngest he stopped at 6 years old.

Most of our family was 15 or 16 before they stopped wetting their beds, just us two kept wetting our beds Marie" 

Marie said "I'm so glad to have met you, I never in a million years thought that I would meet a fellow traveler that was my age and we would hit it off like we had.

Thank you Michael and Gale!"

• Like 1

The Evans decided that Michael wasnt so bad after this.

They allowed Michael and Abigail to date, as long as they were chaperoned with Gale and Hanna Evans.

With him being 16 and her being 15 They watched them like a hawk.

They went to Richfield which had a roller skating rink, they figured that it was their chance to be alone, surely neither mom nor dad could skate well.

Turns out that Hanna Greenbaum as she was known before she married Gale Evans practicaly grew up in this rink here,  she could skate rings around these two.

It had been a few years but she still had it.

Foiled again!

Besides Abigail wasn't the greatest skater.

She was better than her dad who spent most of his time on his rump! 

The next week they went to the movies.

Michael and Abigail held hands and Michael was able to steal a kiss when Gale and Hanna both went to the restroom for like a minute.

On the way home in the back seat they held hands the whole 60 miles back to town. 

The following week they met with the others that were bedwetters from town their numbers were growing and dwindling Michael was there as well as his Aunt Marie and Abigails Uncle Jess.

Anna was pretty much dry having only one wet night in the past month, that coincided with her monthly period and she was cramping fairly bad. 

Abigail and Betty Sue, were the others, along with Cynthia and Cyn. Jess and Marie were glad to meet others like themselves.

After the meeting Jess was walking Marie home and some how they got diverted.

They ended up married they eloped and was married by the Piute County Justice of the Peace! 

Since Marie never made it home and Jess neither,  a manhunt was called, they didn't know that they had eloped.

About 5 years earlier a kid had been walking home from school and walked across the top of a potato pit.

He fell through and broke his leg.

They found him about 3 or 4 hours later but a potato pit is a structure that is dug into the side of a hill a roof is put up and it has beams inside and after the potatoes are harvested they are placed in the pit  it  is dark and cool to keep the potatoes from sprouting.

His broken leg was the least of his problem, he had somewhat gone nuts in the darkness.

He's better now but will not sleep in the dark anymore.

His lights are on all night long now and he is almost 12 years old now.

One of the first places checked was the old potato pit for Jess and Marie. 

Roy and Stu were the only law officers and were in charge of the investigations.

They talked to visitors in town.

One guy stood out he had a creepy vibe, for now the was their prime suspect.

Running him through the National Criminal Justice Information System or NCJIS he did have a warrant for his arrest, but it was a drug Warrant the guy had grown about 4 acres of pot.

Nothing violent in his past in fact the drug Warrant and now the fleeing of prosecution were the only two things on his record.

Not even a Traffic ticket prior to that. He was arrested and extradited back to New Mexico where the warrant was issued. 

7 hours later Jess and Marie Evans returned to town legally married. Everybody was glad that they were safe.

Some were upset that they had wasted their time looking for an eloping couple.

All were happy that knew their history were glad they had found love!

• Like 1

Michael and Abigail always sat together on the bus to school.

Cynthia and Cyn weren't far behind.

The three girls were getting a reputation as the Three Amigo's.

If you found one you found the other two fairly close.

The only time that wasn't true was 2nd period. Abigail had Farm and Ranch Managment.

Michael had recently transferred to that class from Choir.

He found out he was the only boy in the class.

He figured if they sang and the male voice was off key they didn't have far to look.

Besides if he does inherit the family farm he needs to know how to run it.

Everything that Abigail had tought him was from that class.

Cynthia had English and Cyn had Algebra. 

The other classes they had together, 1st period was US History, 3rd was Reading.

4th period was Released time they had Seminary it was a religion  class.

Then lunch together.

5th. Period was a Music Class.

6th was a Class that was called What in the World.

It was more of a discussion class they talked about what was going on in the world.

Part of the class was they watched the news and read the news off the internet and discussed what they got out of it, there were like only 7 kids in the class.

Cynthia could read something and  she remembered everything just about.

Her teacher said that maybe she should become a Journalist!

She had a knack for it.

7th period Gym this was Cyn's forte she was a natural athlete she could play Softball, Basketball, Vollyball, she was wickedly fast on the track even some Seniors had a hard time keeping up with her Cynthia and Abigail got left in her dust!

The girls coach couldn't wait for her to get old enough to compete with the teams.

She was an 8th grader and you couldn't compete for the school until 9th grade.

Cyn was worried about competing.

Some of the tournament's that they played in they were overnight trips what happens when she pees her bed?

She wasn't sure she wanted to compete.

To have others find out she is a bedwetter.

Once they got home from school their lives differed.

Abigail went home changed into her work clothes she had lots of chores to do, feeding, milking cows, feeding pigs and chickens.

Cyn had some chores they only had a few cows to milk it was mostly for her family's use where Abigail's family had a dairy they sold their milk to the dairy that bottles milk.

Cynthia had pets to feed and she had to keep her sisters and brother occupied while her mom made dinner.

Later they all three got their diapers on and went to bed.

Abigail went to bed really early like 8 pm.

They would be woke up at like 4 am to get things done like milking the cows.

They were through by 6:45 am to shower and get ready for school school bus picked them up at 7 am. 

For Cyn she was awoke at 0435 am she went and did her chores and then showered and cought the bus as well. For her that was 7:05 am.

Cynthia got to sleep in until about 6 am she got her shower and she lived further out than Cyn and Abigail her bus was 6:55 am.

At 16 Michael got his license to drive coming from money he aleady had a car for his birthday his father bought him a brand spanking new Dodge Charger lots of horse power. 

Cynthia and Cyn saw less and less of Abigail she was now 15 and Michael drove her to school everyday she rarely rode the bus to and from school anymore. 

One day they were together and when school had started neither Michael or Abigail showed up.

Cynthia and Cyn were the ones that reported them missing.

A hunt began for them between the school and their home town about 20 miles of road.

They found them in the canyon where the road went through as they were going through the canyon a male deer ran right out in front of them, not giving Michael any room to avoid it.

It was hit and as it came over the hood it ended up inside the car with them.

They both ducked as the deer came through the wind shield.

Michael was hit with a prong in his shoulder cutting him open and the deer was still alive as it began to kick with its hooves trying to escape from the car.

Abigail's cheek was cut open.

The deer eventually died in the back seat but both had lost a significant amount of blood from their injuries.

The ambulance got them to the nearest hospital where they were both saved.

Michael's shoulder his rotator cuff was sliced open and it was repaired  it was never the same after that.

Abigail her cheek was sown up but she had a very noticeable scar. 

They still dated in secret, and the day that Abigail turned 18 they both ran off and were married.

They both left the state and moved to Arizona.

His parents were forbiding him from seeing Abigail again after the crash.

There was a chasm between Michael and his dad just before they ran off Michael told his dad to stuff his farm up his ass!

That was the last thing he had told his dad before they eloped.

Unlike his mom and her dad neither had stopped wetting their beds they were like their Aunt and Uncle he made a living in Arizona they had 40 11 kids like her mother.

They never returned to Antimony.

Cyn, Cynthia and Abigail were still friends they talked on the phone quite a bit.

When Michaels dad did die his mom sold off the 3000 acres off as several smaller farms.

She moved to Salt Lake and met another man there.

They married and he basically Bankrupted her he wasn't an honest man it turned out!

• Sad 1

Still in the present in Antimony Roy came to Stu.

"I've been thinking you know I'm almost 60 years old, I'm not a young man anymore.

I promised myself when the job of town constable got to be more work than it was fun I would quit!

That time has come.

It hurts to just get out of bed in the morning now my back shoulders knees.

My back I look like the hunchback of Notre Dame in the morning I get out of bed and I'm hunched over I have to sit in a chair until the muscles relax enough to shower and eat breakfast.

It sucks  getting old!" 

"Who they going to get to be the new Constable?"

"Stu, I  was thinking of recommending you.

You have the ability that I don't have, you can see, excuse my saying the Bullshit people tell you and the truth!

I cant do that, you can.

What I think is the truth often turns out to be the Bullshit you see.

I have no qualms about recommending you!

I have no doubt you were one hell of a cop when you was one.

I know you can be a hell of a Constable." 

But with my limitations of not being able to run, when we had wrestle with the suspects I never worried because I knew you were there to save my butt if I passed out."

I think I will also recommend that they get you a deputy like you have been to me.

That way they have somebody to pass the torch to when you get to be my age and your body quits on you, like mine has.

I think if I could go back in time I would put a boot in my younger selfs ass and tell him to treat my body better!

Knowing my younger self I would probably want to fight  myself over It!

Hell I was cocky little bastard!" Roy smiled.

"I think we all were, the day I got shot, I remember thinking I got this I'm a hell of a shot, and there are only two of em, didn't know about his buddies behind me.

Should of read the situation more, been more aware of my surroundings.

I just saw two kids pull guns on each other and the cop in me that was 10 feet tall, and ate bullets for breakfast kicked in.

Besides I was pissed they were doing it in my own apartment complex!

It was a Rookie Mistake!

I was almost  a 4 year Officer by then."

"They say hind sight is 20/20.

We all have those turning points in our lives, I've always wondered what would of happened if I hadnt climed on that bull.

I would still be a dirt poor farmer and a widower.

No Amanda! Some times the trade offs are worth the pain!" 

"For me, said Stu, I would probably be a Sergeant or a Lieutenant by now.

I don't know if I would of ever married.

When things worked right on me before getting shot.

I was a player.

Sex, yes please!

It was a wonder I didn't catch something from some of those girls I dated, and had sex with.

I would have never needed a Lawyer because I wouldn't have sued the city.

Never met Rebbecca.

Never moved here, I didn't know towns like this existed.

I love it here.

So peaceful, people are some of the nicest people I've ever known.

I would probably been hating on people you know those that work in corrections or law enforcement for years and years.

They get so they don't trust other people.

Always wondering what they want from me.

I worked with a guy when I first started he was in his like 27th year.

He didn't even want to learn my name.

All he wanted to do was to be left alone by everybody his wife left him even.

The job got to him.

It ate him up.

He basically was looking for danger when there was no danger.

My trainer told me to look to the old vets, they have been there, done that, and brought back the souvenirs.

I was new in the area and he wanted to know what my angle was. What I wanted from him and and what it was going to cost him."

I didn't want to be one of those guys!"

"Yeah I know the type." Said Roy!

• Confused 1

Roy was true to his word he handed in his resignation, he even cited "Getting to damned old to do the job" as his reason for resigning. 

He did recommend me and the Town Council jumped at getting me, unlike the previous Constables I was POST Certified or Police Officer Service Trained I had actually been a cop.

They gave me a kid as my deputy.

I say kid he was 18 years old but he still had acne covering his face. Not just one or two but patches of zits.

I mean I get the occasional zit, unusually my arms or back but my face stays clear.

I'm sure this kid still had a good crop in those places as well. 

He was also one of those kids that thought he knew everything, but actually knew shit!

He never assessed a situation as I was hanging back looking for dangers he was rushing in.

One of my best days he ran in on a domestic and the wife kicked his ass was as well.

The worst part was he never learned from his mistakes.

He also took advice on how to do police work as "I was picking on him!"

I shared my concerns telling the Town Council that one of these days he was going to get hurt pretty bad.

They didn't listen.

A few months later we had a complaint from a farmer he had a transient dead in his grainery.  

Officer Rash ran in and soon was a victim himself.

It was on oxygenless Grainery.

It kept the oxygen out so the grain wouldn't spoil.

The guy had SCBA's to breath in this environment.

I pulled him out and the transients body out.

Officer Rash soon came to.

What the hell happened?

He asked?

I told him you just about killed yourself dumbass!

He said "Quit picking on me!"

I told him "No damn way this time!"

I had had it I was yelling at him and telling I was fucking in charge not him!

If he still wanted to be an Officer he had best listen to me.

The farmer was smiling at me he found it funny as hell that I was getting on this kids ass like I was.

I sent him to the car.

"Sorry I said to the farmer!"

"Don't be, that kid thinks he knows it all I had him working for me for a while, he wouldn't listen to me either!

I had to fire his ass as well.

His uncle is on the Town Council. Either you just saved his ass, or commited political suicde!"

He was removed as my deputy.

It got back to his uncle that he had almost died, when he asked me I explained that he thought he knew everything and had been rash in his judgement.

They asked me what had happened.

Why were you hanging back when he was assaulted by the wife.

I explained when you arrive on a scene you look for dangers, from where I was I could see this lady was mad, she was calming down, sometimes people just need a moment to get themselves together.

Skippy there ran in tried to restrain the lady and he paid for it.

I got him out from her, she calmed down and we took her peacefully.

The boy has watched to damned many cop shows is what I think happened!

He doesn't assess the situation.

The grainery I learned about them from my father in law.

If me a city boy knows about them don't you think that a boy raised here in town should know about them.

Or is it the fact were Officers somehow going to save us?

That transient died for a reason.

He is rash, either he is going to get me killed or himself killed!

Next day I was given a new kid, this guy listened he learned.

When I retired I have no problems recommending him as my replacement.

I never got the chance though he tested and was hired by a bigger city that actually had a police force.

Last I heard he was up for Captain.

Next guy l got was between the last two at least he was trainable.

He thought he was an Officer and I had to remind him we are just Constables were different than police were here to keep the peace not be the Police. 

• Confused 1

Next meeting we had more people that attended with the monthly meeting.

The lady that cared for her mother that was like my mother came as well as  the lady with the mentally handicapped child.

Sandra Hugh's brought her daughter as well as herself, her daughter Barbara is a bedwetter and Sandra was a bedwetter as well she wore diapers every night she was dry more than she ever was wet but about once or twice a week she could sometimes go a long with out a problem then once a night the next week.

She was a nightly bedwetter until she was 14 years old.

She still didn't consider herself dry, just when she might start to think she was dry she would start to wet again.

Barbara was 11 and was still wet every night. She also wet herself in the daytime if she got overly scared, excited, even if she got tired in the daytime, she had an accident she was diapered  24/7 just in case, her mother at night for the same reason.

• Like 1

Good additions again. I ended up getting pretty far behind again. A funeral in Maryland one week and then a trip back to Denver over Thanksgiving were the cause. Put over7,000 miles on my truck in those two weeks so there wasn’t much reading happening. I had to chuckle at one point here. Back in the chapter where Stu and Roy came across the guy with the warrant for drugs that little mistake had me laughing good and hard. He would have been  extradited back to New Mexico not rushed back by being expedited back. I don’t have any more likes again now. I will be working on staying caught up better again. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, CDfm said:

Good additions again. I ended up getting pretty far behind again. A funeral in Maryland one week and then a trip back to Denver over Thanksgiving were the cause. Put over7,000 miles on my truck in those two weeks so there wasn’t much reading happening. I had to chuckle at one point here. Back in the chapter where Stu and Roy came across the guy with the warrant for drugs that little mistake had me laughing good and hard. He would have been  extradited back to New Mexico not rushed back by being expedited back. I don’t have any more likes again now. I will be working on staying caught up better again. 

Wondered what happened hadn't heard from you in a while. Was a bit concerned, you usually all over this place!

• Like 1

Honestly I do try and stay on top of things. My thoughts are that if you are going to put in the time and effort to write something, then I need to put in the time to read it and let you know your efforts are appreciated with a comment. I would actually like to give a comment and a like for every new addition but that just isn’t possible so I do my best to get as many as I can. 

• Like 1

Barbara was taken under the wing of Cynthia, Cyn, Abigail, Betty Sue.

Barbara and Betty Sue hit it off.

Even though she was a year older than Betty Sue who had just turned 10, they became best friends. 

Bruce Manson knew about Barbara's need for diapers.

He never let an opportunity go by that he didn't tease her, he referred to her as "Bedwetting Barbara".

He thought he was being clever coming up with that name.

He was a bully.

When he would make fun of Barbara, that was a stress that would cause her to wet herself.

In school Betty Sue would hear the comments and see the self respect that Barbara had wash away as she wet herself once again.

Betty Sue just had had it one day she was fed up with his teasing of Barbara!

"Hey BM", using his initials as an acronym for a Bowel Movement.

"Leave her alone!"

"What's the Matter, you a Betsy Wetsy, yourself?

Sticking up for her?" Asked Bruce?

"If I  am it's no business of yours!" Said Betty Sue.

Betty Sue stood up to him.

Bruce wasn't used to kids, especially girls standing up to him like this.

He brought back his fist and pumped it at Betty Sue.

He didn't hit her he was trying to make her flinch, she didn't she locked her eyes with his.

Bruce got so he realized that Betty Sue wasn't backing down.

He hit her in her arm.

That was a mistake Betty Sue laid into Bruce she hit him 4 times in the face before he knew that he had crossed a line.

Betty Sue had brothers and she had fought with them before.

Bruce was just another boy.

After getting his ass kicked.

Bruce was "I'm going to tell!"

He ran to find the teacher.

Betty Sue began to wonder how much trouble she was in.

The teacher came and asked for her side of the story.

She told the teacher that "Bruce was picking on her friend Barbara.

She told him to stop and he went like he was going to hit me.

When I didn't back down he hit me in my arm."

She showed the teacher where her arm was starting to bruise. 

"So he hit you first?" Asked the teacher?

"Yes ma'am," said Betty Sue.

"So I fought back, how much trouble am I in?" 

The teacher smiled, "Your not in any trouble!

He started it, you apparently ended it!"

The teacher knew what kind of kid Bruce was, she was glad his escapades had backfired on him!

"Bruce were you picking on Barbara again?"

"Uhmmm," was all that he said.

"Did you hit Betty Sue, first?"

Once again his answer was "Uhmmm."

"It seems to me that if your going to start fights with others that you shouldn't involve teachers like myself!

If you would have won the fight would you have came to me then Bruce?" 

"Uhmmm, no I wouldn't have needed to!"

"If your going to pick fights and lose don't come running to me!"

The teacher thought that was the end of it.

Next day Bruce was there with his parents and they weren't Happy!

They wanted Betty Sue and Barbara expelled for what they had done to their son. 

"Look he has a black eye and what they both did to our son!" 

"Both asked the teacher, Barbara never laid a hand on him!"

"No she held him down while Betty Sue pummeled him!"

"Mr. and Mrs Manson I don't know what Bruce told you, but appearantly it wasn't the truth, was it Bruce?"

Bruce looked down and wouldn't meet the teacher's gaze or his parents gaze.

"Alright then Mrs. Manson asked what really happened?"

Her voice was softening.

"Bruce was picking on Barbara, she has a weak bladder and when she gets scared, excited she loses control.

He has dubbed her "Bedwetting Barbara!" Mrs. Mason shot her son a look.

Betty Sue stood up for Barbara.

Bruce called her a "Betsy Wetsy!" 

Bruce punched at her trying to get Betty Sue to flinch.

She didn't.

So Bruce punched her in her arm causing a bruise which I have seen.

Betty Sue fought back causing the damage to your sons face!" 

"Is that what happened Brucie," asked Mrs. Manson?

Bruce verily nodded his head yes.

"I assure you he will not be teasing that poor girl again!

We're taking Bruce out of school the next few days, I will teach him to tease girls with weak Bladders and to hit other girls!"

Bruce shot a look at the teacher like he was pleading "Help me!" 

Two days later Bruce returned to school he was quiet.

Even his friends asked him what was wrong?

He just shook his head no.

At lunch Barbara had wet her diapers and went to the nurse for a change Betty Sue went with her.

While she was getting changed Bruce came and said he needed his changed as well.

"Since when do you wear diapers," asked Betty Sue? 

"Since my mom found out I was teasing Barbara, I've been in diapers for the past few days.

She has banned me from the toilet other than when I have to poop.

Otherwise I'm wearing my toilet, she expects me to wet them at night as well.

She wants me wet in the morning She calls me "Bedwetting Brucie" now."

Barbara placed a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry I never wanted this for you!"

"I know I did it to myself, if I had told the truth my parents would of been mad at me but since I lied!"

• Like 1