LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebbecca and Stu were talking it was apparent that Stu wasn't ready to move to Utah he pleaded, "He was enjoying his job and just wasn't ready to give it up as yet!"

Rebbecca deep down felt the same way about her job.

Stu did understand how she felt that her dad needed someone to look after him.

Cynthia felt she wasn't ready to give her friends up back in Phoenix either.

Rebbecca felt that Alexandria Mitchell was good for Cynthia as well as a role model.

Cynthia was coming to grips with her own bedwetting due to the fact that Alexandria was okay with her birth defect.

Rebbecca was upset her dad sensed it and asked?

"What the problem was?"

She talked all about how things were going with her decision to move here to take care of him.

Her dad laughed.

"What are you laughing for?" She asked him?

"First of all your acting like I'm so feeble, I can't even take care of myself, I was living a long time before you ever came into being.

If you care to remember I cooked you and your mom breakfast and lunch and dinner a lot more than your mom did, we both know she sucked as a cook!"

Rebbecca laughed and nodded her head in agreement!

"Your mom couldn't boil water without burning it!

So I had a heart attack, I'm not dead yet!

I can still take care of myself.

I don't need you taking care of me and making a fuss over me.

You know your mom wasn't much on raising you, search that beautiful mind of yours, who raised you?"

"That's an easy one dad, you did!" Said, Rebbecca!

"If it was one thing your mother and I fought about most it was the lack of her parenting skills for you.

Why do you think you didn't have any brothers and sisters?

When you were born, your mother... Nowadays they call it Post Partum Depression. Your mom almost hurt you.

I took over as your dad and ma. By the time you were safe and your mom was better we were bonded.

Then when you got to be an age where your toilet training was complete.

You still didn't show any signs of stopping at night.

Your mother felt you were a big disappointment.

You have to remember I knew you might end up like you did I gave you that gene it came through my bloodline.

But by that time you and I were pals.

Your mom felt like an outsider looking in.

She didn't know how to be a friend to you let alone be your mother.

She hated what we had.

I want to tell you something, one of the last lucid times before she got so she couldn't remember her own name.

She told me she regretted not getting to know you better being your mom.

Rebbecca, I'm here to tell you I know your mom loved you, it's just she didn't know how to tell you!" 

• Sad 1

Rebbecca took in what her dad had told her about her mom.

She's was angry, hurt.

Why hadn't her mom told her those things herself?

I mean, she was her mom she gave birth to her, you had to love her for that.

She was never much of a nurturer hugging her was like hugging a cactus to Rebbecca.

To find out her mom regretted the way she treated me all those years.

All she had to say was just three words, "I love you!" If Rebbecca had heard that in her heart she knew she would have forgiven her mother for all the times she's told the neighbors and strangers about her bedwetting.

Instead, she felt her mother actually hated her!

Now it was too late, that is what hurts the worse! 

She now had her own family, every day she looked at her actions had she in the least little bit took a step in the direction of becoming her mom?

Did she gossip, stirring up hatred of one for another?

Did she not tell her kids how she felt about them, that she loved them?

As kids, we see our parents as perfect.

We want to become them.

As we get older we begin to see the faults that they have.

For Rebbecca, the last person on earth that she wanted to become was her mom.

Her mom did have her good points, unfortunately, they were so overshadowed by the bad points! 

Her dad was going to be fine eventually, once his house was rebuilt.

He didn't need her hanging around making him feel like an invalid.

There was no reason to stay here in Southern Utah.

Phoenix was about 8 to 10 hours away.

She did think her dad needed to stay with them until the house was done as well.

It would be bigger and everything would be new.

Of course, a few things would never be replaceable, photos, things like the table her great-grandfather built, material things.

Her mom, she was gone as well.

RIP mom she thought, then added a thought, don't be stirring crap up there in heaven, God won't stand for it!

He will send you to other parts that are a bit more like Phoenix always sunny!

That was a joke her and her mom had.

The first year she was in Phoenix it hit 118 degrees she was about ready to quit her job and run back home.

Her mom told her to "Stay put, just because it's a little sunny there!"

"Sunny?

It was as hot as hell!"

She had actually burned her legs getting in her car and she had plastic seats, her dress rode up and her bare legs touched the vinyl and whamo, her legs were burned.

She couldn't sit straight for two days.

Thank god for AC her building and her car and her apartment at the time were all Air Conditioned same with the stores Phoenix is a mecca for HVAC Techs. 

She had been here for like a week if the temps got to 90 it was a hot day.

A few years ago her and Stu had been here then went home arriving in Phoenix at 10:02 pm.

One of those time and temperature signs also said it was 102 degrees still they came so close to just turn the car around and head back to Utah!

Once they get back to Phoenix they all might agree to a turn around and ease back here!

• Haha 1

They got to Phoenix and it was pretty darn late.

They managed to get all 4 kids in the house and ready for bed without waking them up.

The next morning it was to be a workday but neither Rebbecca or Stu made it into work. 

The kids enjoyed having mom and dad at home with them?

Cynthia, Rebbecca noticed needed to go shopping she was getting to an age where she needed a bigger bra she was just starting to show that she was indeed a woman.

They went out and took Denice with them.

Stu took care of the other 2. 

When they got home Denice was in a snit.

"Whats up with Denice?" Asked Stu?

Rebbecca smiled and said, "She's mad because we got Cynthia new  bras and she didn't get any!"

Stu said, "But she doesn't need one yet!"

"Yeah I know," said Rebbecca, "but that doesn't stop her from wanting one.

She feels since we have had her longer, that she deserves one.

I did get her some Princess panties she liked that I didn't get for Cynthia."

"That's only because Cynthia is too old for Princess Panties," said Stu!

"I'm not so sure, Cynthia gave me a look when I got them for Denice, like don't I get princess panties?"

About that time Denice came in with a bra on and a princess pantie. Rebbecca and Stu laughed.

"Where did you get that bra from," asked Rebbecca?

"I traded a pair of princess panties for it," said Denice! 

In came Cynthia she was wearing a shirt over her new bra, but under her shorts she had on a very tight pair of panties, both Stu and Rebbecca knew that it was a pair of Princess Panties.

Where Denise's bra was way too big, Cynthia's panties were way too small!

• Haha 1

Wow I thought I had been banned. I wasn’t able to post any comments. I liked the updates. I have a feeling they would be better off in Utah. Stu could get the sheriff job and Rebbecca could actually continue with the law firm she was with. I guess the kids loosing their friends would be an issue but kids are forced to move all the time and easily make new friends. Oh well there’s time later. 

• Like 1

"Having kids is great said Stu, never a dull moment.

I mean just when I think I have them figured out they pitch me a curveball! 

I mean I can see Denise wanting a bra, we have had her longer than Cynthia!

I never in a million years thought that Cynthia would want Princess Panties, I mean just a few short months ago she was passing as a girl much older than her 14 years of age."

About that time Cynthia came in tears, "Whats the matter dear," asked Rebbecca?

"I wet myself, I needed to go pee and I couldn't get my panties off they are too tight!"

Stu and Rebbecca looked at each other and smiled.

With both Stu and Rebbecca pulling and tugging they were able to get the now wet garment off of her.

Cynthia looked the happiest of the three to be rid of the wet panties. 

After she had left Stu said "That's one down, one still to go" 

Getting her ready for bed, Stu saw Denise was still wearing her bra.

It was doing a very good job of covering her belly button.

Nowhere near her chest area.

"Daddy do you think Cynthia would trade me back for my Princess Panties? I don't like this bwa, it don't  fit."

"I think she might said Stu.

All you can do is ask her, but something tells me she will be willing to trade."

He didn't go into her accident with the panties earlier.

It had been only 8 hours since they had traded with each other and they had hopefully discovered that the grass is not always greener on the other side!

• Haha 1

Rebbecca got a call it was a 435 area code.

I hope dad is okay was her first thought.

She answered the phone "You've reached Rebbecca Phelps, how may I help you?"

"Rebbecca this is your dad speaking, just letting you know that I'm out of the hospital.

Went by the house, can I ask you why it's being rebuilt so huge?"

"First of all dad I'm glad you're doing better.

Second the house is being rebuilt so big, so that when Stu and I retire there is lots of room for us all including the kids.

You will have to admit with you, Stu and I, Cynthia, Denise, and the twins a 3 bedroom house wouldn't cut it!"

"Suppose your right, her dad said.

"When do I get to see my two oldest grandkids again," Asked her dad?

"I'm not to sure," said Rebbecca.

Her dad said "Rebbecca your mom's gone there isn't a damn thing to keep you away now, I want to see more of you now, please!"

"You're right dad, your right.

Besides I own land there that needs looking after. 

Stu and I are getting tired of the rat race here in Phoenix, Maybe we need to retire and come home.

It's just I'm not that old yet, I was thinking of working until I'm 55 anyway.

I can always hang out my shingle there, it's just Stu there is not much call for a PIO for the town of Antimony."

"Well if we can turn Stu into a farmer, he won't need to be a PIO," her dad said.

"Frankly dad I can't see Stu as a farmer, Cynthia said. I could see, me as one but not Stu.

He doesn't like to get up and milk cows at 0430 hours.

He's not a very good morning person," she laughed.

"That's just the city talking, I think Stu would make an excellent farmer.

We could also get him into the church here.

He would make a fine bishop!

Just saying!

Your kids would learn to appreciate things more." Said her dad.

Rebbecca was thinking that she was getting disillusioned with the city, she was a country girl.

"Dad, I'm not sure if I would be welcomed there, my views on life aren't exactly small town any more, dad, whew, I like girls as well as men, sexually."

"Dear, you don't think your mom and I didn't notice that as you were growing up.

Your mom was surprised you married a guy and not one of those masculine females.

We still love you!"

"You, you knew?"

"Dear we saw how you glowed when your female friends were around.

Even with the guy you almost married, you didn't glow like that.

I know you love Stu you glow like that around him.

So you've had sex with woman, so have I," her dad joked!

"I prefer woman over men as well!

But I love my daughter!"

• Haha 1

Rebbecca sat and thought about what would I do?

Things at her work were going really well.

If she quits she is a good lawyer, there has to be some need of a lawyer in Southern Utah.

Then there is Stu, her dad said the town could use a positive view if he became the town's PIO,  or even their Public Relatons Officer he could do that.

I also bet Roy Irish Jr. could use a Deputy.

Stu would be perfect.

Then there is Cynthia, she has good friends with the Mitchell's could she make friends there?

Denice would adapt, then the twins were still at an age where they wouldn't know the difference.

That would change in the next year or two though.

What about Monica and Willy she would miss them to pieces! 

Stu came and saw the look on Rebbecca's face.

He started doing math and knew they still had about a week and a half until Hurricane Rebbecca hit.

"What's up, he asked?"

"Dad called he wants us to move back to Utah!

I want to if it was only me I would of been gone already."

"Yeah I kind of figured that, but you have a family slowing you down now, right?"

"Yes, is it fair for me to want to go back home?

Or is it I'm iust being selfish?"

"I don't think it's selfish, said Stu.

Let's say that we lived in Utah and it was my mother that had became ill?

Would you be upset if we came to take care of her here in Phoenix?"

"No, said Rebbecca, I would of been disappointed in you if you didn't!

I can start my own firm there, its just what are you going to do?

Dad did mention that maybe you can be a PR man for the city, I'm sure Roy Irish Jr. could use a deputy!"

"I like the sound of that said Stu, if I didn't have to chase the bad guys down I could do that, plus I have techniques that I'm sure Roy doesn't have in dealing with police work."

"Dad also said he thinks you would make a great Bishop in the church!"

"Hey, I'm just verily a member, I'm not ready to be a bishop yet, Said Stu."

"Then there's the kids, said Rebecca, Cynthia is the one I worry most about, she is just making friends here.

Denice I don't worry about she will adapt, we could drop her on the moon I think and she would adapt.

The Twins are still at an age where it wouldn't be a shock to their system in any form.

Then there's Monica and Willy, I would miss them!"

Stu smiled!

"Have you ever considered inviting Willy to be a partner with Monica as your Receptionist/ Secretary there?"

Rebbecca was shocked the solution was so easy it had been staring her in the face.

"I love you!" She said!

They called Monica and Willy up and invited them for dinner.

When they came Rebbecca gave her spiel.

"My dad had a heart attack, he is doing better but, while there he got used to having Cynthia and Denice and the Twins there now he wants us to move there."

"Where exactly is there asked Willy?"

"Antimony Utah it's in the Southern part of the state.

Population 125 people.

I have thought about opening my own firm there, for now just an office, firm later.

Stu could do something like Public Relations out of the same office.

I don't think I could live without my best friends, so I propose that Willy you become my partner and Monica you could become our Receptionist/ Secretary."

"What kind of law is there there now, Willy asked?"

"Nothing what so ever its pretty much virgin territory, said Rebbecca! There might be lawyers in Richfield about 60 miles north and Panguitch about 60 miles south, but I'm sure nothing in that area.

Northern Garfield County, and Piute County, Southern Sevier County, I don't think we would have any competition!"

"Hmm said Willy sounds like its almost to good to pass up!" 

Cynthia came in.

"Are you guys thinking about moving to grandpa's place?

Cause if you are, I've never had a grandpa before, I love your dad, mommy, count me in!" 

• Confused 1

They started going through things deciding what the can live without and those things they couldn't live without.

They had a yard sell.

They were surprised at the things people bought and those they didn't. 

They sold pretty much everything.

The next week they were with Monica they finally removed her halo.

It had been 1 year and 3 months since the accident.

She was glad to get rid of the thing in a way, in another it was part of her.

One thing she hated above all others was it left scars where the thing had dug into her skull.

For Monica who was beautiful it somehow made her feel uglier with these scars in her forehead.

Rebbecca told her "It beat the hell out of the alternative!

She could be dead!"

That made it so much more bearable.

She still found herself twisting her torso to look at others rather than turn her neck now.

Next on the agenda they each had to sell their homes, every little thing had to be perfect.

They had to pull out all vegitation that had died or was growing in the wrong spot.

They had to fix a spigot that was constantly leaking out of the house. It had run for so long it had moss growing on the decorative brickwork. 

They both sold their homes.

Pretty fast they gave their jobs notices and the next thing they knew the day was here.

There was no backing out, they had no  home, they had no jobs, everything they owned was on the moving trucks.

Even if they wanted to back out now, it was too late.

They left Phoenix and headed north towards Flagstaff. 

They got into Utah early in the morning it was summer in Phoenix the temperature was still pretty warm at night high 80's In Antimony it was like 56 degrees.

All the kids and adults were freezing.

In Phoenix it was 114 it was 58 degrees cooler, believe me you will feel a difference.

They put jackets on.

They got to the new home.

For Rebbecca it looked foreign.

She knew what it was supposed to look like and this house wasn't what she was used to seeing in this setting.

She thinks it maybe true what somebody said years and years ago, "You can't go home again!"

She knew her dad never used locks it would be unlocked.

Sure enough it was.

Her town was a trusting town she knew her dad never took the keys out of his car even.

Nobody knew what crime was in this town.

Occasionally they would find out but usually that never turned out to be anybody in town.

It was somebody that came from outside.

Wandered into town and found a car with keys in it and they were gone.

Even that was rare here.

She found herself using the remote to lock the car, it was a force of habit from her years in Phoenix.

You get out and lock it and turn the alarm on, they would steal it while your back was turned down there. 

Their things were to be delivered tomorrow.

Monica and Willy's stuff was going into storage until they could get their home. 

They found places to sleep like couches floors on air mattesses they slept for Monica it was too quiet, no traffic, no sirens, just Crickets! Even she fell asleep eventually, no sirens but occasionally she could hear a distant moo from a cow. "Were not in Kasas anymore Toto, no were in Utah!"

The next morning, everybody had to get changed out of their diapers.

Rebbecca asked her dad about the availability of property in the area?

He told them that "Mr. Thomas had died and his family were looking to dump the house and about 2 and a half acres just to get out of it.

It kind of sucks, all the people that I know are dying off and their kids that are your age want nothing to do with the town, they are dumping property at a loss if needs be, it's  so sad!

At least you guys are moving back!"

"We're glad to be here dad, said Rebbecca."

"I'm glad your here this house is too dang big for me to take care of by myself.

Heck I just closed doors to rooms that I ain't using so I didn't have to clean them." 

"What about buisnesses dad are there any buildings that Willy and I could use to hang our shingles on to practice law?" 

"Well the old store is available!

Its small but l think you 2 could get it pretty cheap.

It hasn't been used in over 40 years.

It may need a little work done to it before it's usable again.

Your cousin Jeremy could use the job he hasn't had much work since the sawmill closed a year ago."

Rebbecca said "Yes, Jeremy is pretty handy with his tools and all.

I remember that gun cabinet that he made out of Cedar wood when we were in high school."

"He did constuction for all those years, then the company he worked for folded.

He's gotten by fixing things for the school here, he's been doing a custodians job as of late, he's surviving.

He isn't getting rich doing that."

Rebbecca, Monica, and Willy made calls and soon they were looking at houses and the store.

Willy and Monica were shocked, they got one of the biggest houses in town for about 100 thousand dollars.

They had sold their house in Phoenx for almost 400 thousand.

They picked up the old abandoned General store for 32 thousand.

Jeremy looked and told them it was going to need a lot of work just to get it back to code, the wiring was substandard as was the plumbing. It would take another 15 or 20 thousand to bring it up to code.

Jeremy was so thankful to get the work.

It took him several weeks but you could tell it looked almost brand new.

He had built a ramp for Willy and his wheelchair, he personally said that it conforms to the people's with disabilities act.

The reason that the building hadn't been used was it was too small.

They opened a new store right across the street that had everything including a cafe, gas station and laundry.

In back they had places for RVs to park.

It was a much better lay out.

Rebbecca never seen what the old time store was like.

Her dad told her, cans were stacked to the ceilings on the shelves.

It had an old potbelly stove that kept things warm inside.

It looked different now as the law office of Phelps and Wilde Attorneys at law. 

Cynthia loved living on a farm her grandfather showed her how to do everything from drive a tractor, to milk a cow.

Denice on the other hand hated cows, "They stink like pooh" was all she said!

Monica planted a huge garden on their acreage they got.

She grew tomatos, potatoes, corn, squashes including pumpkins and also had watermelons.

She had one watermelon that was like almost 30 pounds.

Turns out she had pumpkins so big she drew intricate carvings into one at Halloween.

Everybody came And asked her to show them how she had done it.

Stu was baptized a member of the church.

He also did become a deputy to Roy Irish Jr. The town Constable.

He was also learning to be a farmer at the hand of his father in law, just as his daughter Cynthia was.

Jeremy came to Rebbecca and said "If I ever made fun of your bedwetting when you were younger I'm so sorry, I have a daughter that is almost 15 and still wetting her bed.

I guess I know know what you went through!"

"Jeremy you never made fun of me, but you never stopped it either.

You let it happen.

To tell you the truth that hurt more than if you had teased me.

I looked up to you.

You were kind of my hero."

"I was your hero?

You was mine!

You were always so smart!"

"Jeremy you were always so talented you could build anything you were gifted with talent that I could only dream of, that gun cabinet you built with the etching of deer in the wood and glass.

You won a blue ribbon on it at the county fair!"

"Well Thank You for that!

I always thought you were so strong, your mother made comments about your bedwetting, kids teased you, and you still held your head high.

I never said anything because I didn't think you needed my help, besides I was afraid to, do you understand?

Even with your problem.

You were still better than 99% of those kids teasing you!

I did stand up for you, when your boyfriend dumped you.

He went to basic with two black eyes and a fat lip compliments of me."

"You did that for me asked Rebbecca?"

"I thought it was, excuse my language, bullshit what he had done to you!

I told him so, I told him he would be lucky to have you!

You were going to be a Doctor or a Lawyer somebody important.

You weren't going to be like most of these hick girls that are only good for marrying and breeding, a cow can do that.

I was right!" 

• Thanks 1

Sunday they were in church.

Monica and Willy didn't go.

After a while they wished they had, the store was closed.

They wanted a drink of something strong.

The store, once it opened after church only sold beer.

The were told that to get hard alcohol you needed to go to a state ran liquor store, they were closed on Sunday and the nearest one was over 50 miles away in either Richfield or Panguitch.

They were so used to just going to the local Albersons or Wal-Mart and buying a bottle.

Heck even Circle K, or 7-11 sold booze, not in Utah, the strongest they sold was beer.

They began to decide that they were going to church on Sunday 90% of the town was there anyway. 

Rebbecca and Willy began to study for the bar to get approved to practice law in Utah.

Stu got Cynthia registered at the High school about 20 miles away in Junction, Utah it was a Junior high and Senior High School all in one. You entered in 7th grade and went there through 12th grade with 6 grades there were still less than 300 kids in the entire  school.

Cynthia wondered if there were any others that like her still wet their beds at night?

Odds were there were a few , but like her they hoped that nobody ever found out!

Cynthia and Denice loved having a grandpa around.

He was becoming a big influence in their lives.

He was teaching them service to others.

Cynthia had made a new friend, the funny thing was her name was Cynthia as well but she just went by Cyn.

She couldn't understand at first, Cyn would never accept a sleepover or would never invite her to one.

One day they went to Cyn's house and Cynthia found out why.

In Cyn's bedroom right in the middle of her bed was a huge yellow wet spot. 

Cyn began to cry because of embarrassment.

Cynthia shared that she did as well still.

"But your so confident?"

Cynthia told her about her friend Alexandria and her being born without a bladder and how she wears diapers all the time, and her confidence that she has.

Cyn, had a hard time believing that her dad was that guy that played for the Raiders that still wet his bed.

She thought Cynthia was pulling her leg a bit about that.

Chris Mitchell was her dad really she had pictures of her and Alexandria with her dad.

Even with the pictures she wondered if Cynthia was teasing her.

Like most kids that are bedwetters, Chris was Cyn's hero.

To Cynthia he was just Alexandria's dad.

• Haha 1

Cyn never missed another sleepover with Cynthia.

Cynthia became a fixture at Cyn's house as well.

Cyn's parents were so glad for Cynthia, Cyn had became somewhat depressed that that she was still wetting her bed.

They had been expecting to come home one day and find her dead at her own hand.

Cynthia would have been just what the doctor ordered if they had taken her to a doctor.

Even if Cynthia still wet her bed.

Cyn had fought them tooth and nail to try and get Cyn to wear diapers at night.

Since Cynthia came into her life, Cyn came and asked them for diapers at night.

Her mother had told her that's what she had worn growing up wetting her bed.

Cynthia told Cyn's mother that she wished that she had known her mother as her mom had grown up a bedwetter as well.

Unfortunately she had grown up in another state other than Utah. She met Cyn's dad while he served his mission in California. 

Cyn's mom Cathy went out of her way to Thank  Rebbecca and Stu for raising such a fine daughter.

Stu didn't have the heart to tell this lady that he only found out about a year ago that Cynthia was his, if he had he would have to tell her about Cynthia's past.

Nobody needed to know that Cynthia had been living on the streets becoming peoples daughter and making them think she was older than her actual age of 12 to 14 years old. 

Denice loved to go to her and Willy's office she played Lawyer a lot  while there.

Rebbecca encouraged her to, she was hoping Denice would become a lawyer like herself. 

Stu was becoming good friends with Roy Irish Jr.

Roy decided that Stu was a good cop he just knew when he heard Bullshit and the truth, Roy may had bought it but not Stu.

They responded to a young couple that were what the neighbors said sounded like a knock em down, drag em out fight!

When they got there the husband said that there wasn't a problem. The wife said so as well.

Roy was about ready to leave.

Stu didn't buy it and told the husband as much.

Turns out he was right, the husband was being abused by the wife.

It shocked Roy.

He was glad they cleared it up the husband had broken ribs, if he moved wrong one was just about ready to puncture his lung.

Another shot from the wife would of killed him.

Stu knew he saved The guys life and saved the wife from spending more time in jail than what she did.

They got help and they get along great now. 

• Thanks 1

Things were going great for almost every one, except Willy.

He expected that they would be busy 24/7 being the only lawyers in the area.

They weren't.

If they got 3 customers a week they considered it a busy week.

For his wife Monica she connected with her grandfather's family down the road about 35 miles away.

She felt welcomed.

She remembered visiting them when she was younger, in better times before her mom drove her dad away. 

For Rebbecca she could care less about her law practice.

She was home.

People were nicer to her this time around, since her mother had passed on.

It seemed that others weren't at each others throats.

There was no more he said she said things going on.

For a while she saw her mother's point of view.

The place was boring pretty much.

Her mother started shit just to alleave the boredom!

Not an excuse, but it could be fun.

Their nearest neighbors were a half mile away, that was Roy and Amanda Irish, they lived south of them.

She was becoming friends with Amanda as was Monica.

Amanda noticed that Monica used the toilet a lot.

She asked Rebbecca out of the blue one day, "Does Monica wear diapers, or have trouble with her bladder?"

Rebbecca said "She was in a pretty serious accident about a year and a half ago just before we moved here she had been in a halo and it was removed.

It was the same accident that paralyzed her husband, Willy.

She had gotten pregnant with their only son, just about an hour before, it's the only child they will ever have together.

But yeah it left her incontinent!"

"I thought so said Amanda, she gave Rebbecca a look and said, I guess it takes one to know one."

Rebbecca asked "You?"

"Me, she said!"

She related to Rebbecca about how she grew up wetting her bed.

She told her how after getting pregnant she became incontinent herself.

"I can certainly relate to growing up a bedwetter said Rebbecca.

How does Roy handle your incontinence?"

"Very well, Amanda said.

Did you hear about him almost getting killed riding that bull?"

"I remember that said Rebbecca I was about 11 or 12 years old when it happened."

"Roy's bladder was damaged it left him with problems as well.

He needs diapers day and night now as well.

Don't tell him I told you, said Amanda.

"What age did you get dry at if you don't mind my asking Rebbecca?"

"Umm. Umm, this morning after I got my nighttime diaper off."

"You still wet your bed?"

"Yeah, said Rebbecca."

"Glad to know I'm not the only one still, said Amanda.

How does Stu handle the fact that you still do?"

"Stu was a bedwetter until he was 8.

You know Stu was shot as a police officer?"

"I heard something about that, something is wrong with his lungs?"

"That's part of it, said Rebbecca.

He was hit twice once in the chest and once in the lower back.

There was some nerve damage with the lower back one.

He now wets his bed like I do.

Also he isn't able to get an erection on his own."

"But you two have the twins, said Amanda!"

"Stu has had bladders put in his penis that he fills with saline.

He still has sperm, but without them all he could do was lick me to death."

"I have a daughter, my oldest that is an adult bedwetter, her husband wet his bed until he was 16, he doesn't hold it against her, he understands.

They have 3 kids the oldest is 7 they are all bedwetters. I've heard rumors that Cynthia still wets her bed as well.

From Stu?"

"Yeah," said Rebbecca."

"For such a tiny town, there is a very high incident of bedwetting."

• Like 1

Rebbecca thought back she knew she was the lone bedwetter in town.

There had been a brother and sister that was a few years older like 15 to 17 years before her that wet their beds like her but she wasn't aware of any others there was her aunt she was from this town, Now her daughter had a friend that was like her.

Cyn and Cynthia, also Roy had and Amanda had a daughter that was a few years older than Cynthia and her friend Cyn.

Roy and Amanda, her and Stu, Monica and Willy, thats 6 adults and 3 kids that wet their beds.

That was 9 she knew of in a town of about 125 people. Maybe Amanda was right. She smiled.

When she was a girl there were like 12 pregnant woman that were due all around the same time.

The joke was, "Must be something in the water" she wondered if it was something else in the water now making people wet their beds.

If that were true there would be several more than 9 people wetting their beds.

But I wonder how many there really were.

Bedwetting is something most people don't even talk to their doctors about, let alone the neighbors.

There was a statistic she heard that 2 out of every 100 adults still wet their beds that's 2% of the population of adults.

That's what gets reported, think about those that do and never talk about it even to their doctors.

They say that number could actually be as high as 3-5% out of every hundred adults 95  wouldn't be bedwetters.

And 5 would, so their 6 that she knows of would be about right for a 125 people give or take a fraction or two. In fact their should be almost 7 people who do. She wondered who #7 was?

• Like 1

You certainly added a bunch to this since I had a chance to catch up. Good additions for sure. I had a strong feeling well back that they would be making the move.  I am also glad to see everyone getting settled in. I have seen figures that would indicate that about 12% of the adult population is incontinent. That accounts for allot of people who need protective undergarments. Your story is only running at 5% and that seems like allot but there are probably even twice plus that number. Maybe not for such a small demographic area but overall. 

I will be looking forward to reading more. 

• Like 1

Rebbecca and Willy were starting to get a few clients.

Most were water rights claims.

Somebody saying somebody else was stealing water, things of that nature. 

Stu had his first fight with a drunk, well it was him and Roy together.

Stu was impressed with Roy the guy never laid a hand on him, he just seemed to move where the guys fist wasn't.

He did have to block one punch.

After that he stayed outside the guys punch range.

The guy spent more time on the ground from falling down after not hitting Roy.

He talked to Amanda about it.

She told him Roy used to box, he was pretty good at it, he thought her son's and a daughter to fight.

She didn't want to brag but her daughter they called Carmen after her mother.

Could probably beat up her son's.

"Well maybe l shouldn't brag about her.

She is quick and can fight really well like Roy.

I just wish at times she was more feminine!"

"I had a sister growing up, said Stu, growing up she was more butch than I was.

She figured out that guys don't like it when you beat them up.

She became a lady to catch a guy, she has all girls now! 

Not a tomboy in the mix.

She won't let em!"

Amanda laughed at that one, "So there is hope for Carmen then!"

Rebbecca wondered how many people in this town are bedwetters or have incontinence.

There are  her and Stu, Willy and Monica, Roy and Amanda Cynthia and Cyn. She even was starting to think that Denice was getting at the age to be considered a bedwetter.

She was almost 6, most doctors tell you not to worry until age 7, Denice was daytime trained now at least.

She thought about going to Richfield and go to the Walmart there and camp out in the bladder products aisle, just waiting to see who goes there that she knows.

Then she thought that if most were really serious bedwetter like herself, they wouldn't waste their money on inferior products like they sell there. Like her and Stu and everybody else that she knows gets their products delivered.

There was no way to know other than be the UPS driver.

I bet they know.

The UPS driver was named Mike she had gone to school with him, then there was the Fedex guy she didnt know him he was from Richfield.

There was the US Postal Sevice as well, Jenette Francis was the Post Master here in town.

Other than hacking into the internet there was no way to see who was ordering diapers on line.

She didn't have the skills necessary to hack into it and she knew the legal penalties for doing it.

Let's just say it wasn't worth it. 

She probably never would find out, it wasn't a matter of national security to find out. 

She decided to just pay attention to who rustled like plastic when they walk.

They had communal dumpsters where  everybody dumped their trash. She knew whose trash was what, the Anderson's had a baby she new their trash from the baby diapers in the bags.

Should she be looking for adult diapers in the trash?

That was one possibility.

Or would she be finding just her own Monica and Willy's, Roy and Amanda's.

She started thinking jeesh I sound almost obsessed with this, as visions of her waiting at the dumpsters like a ghoul for people to dump their trash.

Frankly if this is the only way maybe it wasn't the best idea.

Rebbecca had gave up the idea of dumpster diving for adult diapers.

Two weeks later she took their trash from the office and was dumping it Jeanette Francis the post master was there.

She got there just before Rebbecca.

She was getting a bag out of the back of her truck when it bust opened.

Rebbecca saw Jeanette blush as a load of adult diapers went everywhere.

Rebbecca said "Let me help you as she began picking up used wet diapers.

Jeanette was soon crying.

"What's the matter Jeanette?" She asked.

"You found out my shame, I still wet my bed."

"Don't feel bad so do I, said Rebbecca."

"I knew you did when you were younger, I didn't know you still did!" Said Jeanette.

Rebbecca opened her bag of trash, and showed Jeanette her trash.

"Are all those yours asked Jeanette?"

"No my husband was shot a few years ago it left him a bedwetter as well and our oldest daughter Cynthia wets hers as well! 

I don't want you to feel embarrassed about it."

"Thank you I do feel better. Said Jeanette. When we were younger I almost came clean to you about it, thanks to your mom everybody knew you were a bedwetter.

I was so glad she wasn't my mom. My mom kept mine a secret.

I guess like me you never outgrew your bedwetting?"

"Nope," said Rebbecca.

"Just so you know were not the only ones."

"Oh I know that if folks aren't home, Mike and Gerald drop off people's orders at the post office, I don't know how many come from HDIS, or North Shore. A few  from Fetware as well, our town constable and his wife."

"Yeah I knew about them also my law partner Willy and his wife Monica, they were in a crash last year Willy was crippled and wears because of the accident, Monica was left incontinent her neck was broken."

"Well the ones getting the deliveries are the Arnold's, Carter's, Evans's, Hughes, Nelson's, (that was Cyn's family.) Roberts, Tutthill's, Weber's that's the only ones I've seen thus far. Ive seen boxes I'm sure were diapers in the truck, but I don't know who they were for. Now you know my secret and I know yours, can we be friends?"

"I would love that Jeanette!"

• Like 1

I can’t say I would be obsessed enough with finding out what neighbors are wearing diapers that I would ever consider dumpster diving. I have seen where someone in the area I am living is throwing adult sized diapers out along the roads. It’s a rural area and I walk allot. I haven’t seen who is actually tossing them out but there are a bunch and many different kinds, including some Rearz. 

• Like 1

Rebbecca was wondering why she was so obsessed about finding out who was those that are like her in town?

Should it really matter?

Growing up she knew Jeanette, she just didn't know she was like me!

Growing up I was so lonely thinking I was the only bedwetter in town.

The only sleepovers I ever went on was Denise a girl that I'm sure wanted to be like me a bedwetter, they would of called her a Teen Baby now days, in those days she was just known as weird, she hung out with the girl that bed wet.

She was my best friend, possibly because she was my only friend, Rebbecca thought.

Still she made a mental note of those names that Jeanette had mentioned.

In church on Sunday she played attention to those people for the Arnold's they were an older couple that took care of her mother who was like 92, Mrs. Kelly She was like my mother.

Where mom was still functioning.

Mrs. Kelly was not.

She babbled and Rebbecca was sure the diapers were for her.

The Carter's were older than Her and Stu.

They also had a very Developmentaly Disabled son him and Mrs. Kelly were probably the same age mentally, he was in a wheel chair.

The kid always had a smile on his face. 

The Evan's had like 7 kids ranging from 5 to 18, driving by their house there were always sheets hanging on the line.

Even before she found out they get diapers delivered with the amount of laundry she had her suspicions.

The Evan's were the family that her dad and her had taken to the Christmas to the year she didn't get a new bike, well he was one of the kids of that family.

The Hugh's were a couple about her and Stu's age they moved here about 8 years ago which made them newcomers.

They had one daughter, she is in 5th grade just a bit younger than Cynthia.

Their Status was unknown perhaps the daughter is a bedwetter?

The Nelson's were Cyn's family Cyn had recently moved into diapers since meeting Cynthia.

Cyn was a bedwetter like her mother had been growing up.

The Roberts were a young newlywed couple no kids, no reason known. Chas. Or Charles had grew up here his wife was from Cedar City about 150 miles away.

Why diapers?

The Tuthill's, which ones there were older ones and younger ones one of Roy and Amanda's daughters was married to one of the younger ones.

If I remember right she never stopped wetting her bed.

Could this be the reason?

The Weber's more recent transplants last 2 years or so.

Fairly young couple no kids the husband was injured pretty bad about a year ago he was shoing a horse when it kicked him damaging his testicles.

They were never going to have kids now because of it.

Not much known about her she is very quiet, they keep to themselves a lot.

Rebbecca was going to get to know the Roberts and the Weber's better.

• Like 1

Rebbecca went to the Roberts and Weber's homes she introduced herself and asked if there is anything they need to please call her. 

The Roberts were very open and welcomed her in.

She didn't see anything blaring that said I wear diapers. 

The Weber's were a bit harder, turns out the wife Rachel was painfully shy, probably why they kept to themselves so much.

Their house did have a slight smell of urine.

With no kids or babies who was making the house smell this way? 

About two weeks later Rachel the wife came to Rebbecca at her office.

"How much would you charge me for getting a divorce?"

"That all depends how much can you afford." Said Rebbecca?

"Not a lot," said Rachel.

I dont have a lot of money."

"Why do you need a divorce anyway?"

Rachel got tears in her eyes, "My husband abuses me!"

She began, "When we were first married it was good, great we loved each other.

We moved here I love this town.

We never had any kids, it was a wonder we were like rabbits, she grinned and blushed.

Then Hank got hurt, he is basically been neutered.

Sex went away.

I wanted a child, it didn't have to be a baby, I talked with him, begged him to adopt.

He got angry and then one night he basically tied me up, he stripped me I was wondering what he was doing we can't have sex.

He then said, "Since you want a baby so bad, I'm turning you into one!" he diapered me and fed me baby bottles I'm sure they were laced with things to make me wet and poop myself.

Because I did started to wet and poop myself.

If I tried to remove my diaper he would spank me, I'm talking real spankings.

That's how he kept me in line that started a year and a half ago.

He doesn't need to give me the things to make me wet and poop myself I do it on my own now.

I just want out of the marriage, I'm not anything like I was before, i used to be out going and fun, now I'm afraid of my own shadow!"

Rebbecca got on the phone and called Stu and had him and Roy get here.

They arrived and soon Hank Weber came looking for his wife.

Someone told him that they had seen her go into my office he came to claim her as his property.

"I own her she is mine!"

Not being able to get her was making him mad.

He took a punch at Stu then Roy.

They wrestled him to the ground and handcuffed him read him his rights.

"That's right I've got rights!"

Roy said "You've forgotten your wife has rights as well!"

He looked at Roy.

"No she doesn't she is just a baby she can't even stop peeing and pooping herself now days that makes her a baby!"

"Then I must be a baby then, said Roy I am incontinent myself. Just think you was arrested by a  baby!"

Hank Weber glared at Roy, he began to struggle even more.

Soon he was in leg restraints and belly chains.

He was taken to Panguitch where the jail was and Rebbecca told Rachel, "It won't cost you a single cent to be rid of that man in a divorce.

For the first time Rachel smiled and looked happy!

• Like 1

Rebbecca did everything within the law to keep Hank in jail, when her tactics didn't work she had orders of protection put out against him to keep him from 100 feet from her.

Luckily he had family about 60 miles away.

They made arrangements to get him his things such as clothes his truck from town.

His family were pretty upset with Rachel for kicking Hank out, until they found out the truth.

He had been telling them his side of the story, when the truth came out they weren't as happy with Hank. 

Rebbecca met with his attorney they hashed out a deal.

That was pretty much beneficial to them both, the farm was sold and Rachel got the house and her car.

After paying off the loan against the farm there wasn't much left they each got about $45,000 each. 

About this time Monica decided she wanted to spend more time with her and Willy's son Willy IV.

Rebbecca and Willy hired Rachel as their Recptionist and Secretary.

After being out from under Hanks thumb, Rachel began to blossom.

Rebbecca saw the true Rachel emerge again, she had a bubbly personality.

The clients loved her!

She became a pretty good friend.

There was a client that came in, Robert Lake.

He was from Kingston about 15 miles away.

He was just starting a new business and was visiting Rebbecca and Willy to incorporate the business.

When he met Rachel and she met him they hit it off.

Soon they were dating and it was getting serious.

She came to Rebbecca one day in tears.

'How do I tell Robert I need to wear diapers?

I'm afraid if I do I will scare him away!"

Rebecca and Rachel talked as friends for over an hour.

Rachel felt better and left.

About a half hour later Robert Lake came in.

Rebbecca told him there was nothing new with his case yet.

Robert gave her a small smile

"I'm not here for that.

Rebbecca thought Rachel must of told him about her diapers.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure," said Rebbecca.

Robert went on "You know Rachel and I have been seeing each other for a couple of months now?"

"Yes, said Rebbecca, You've made Rachel so happy!"

Robert continued. 

"I really do love her but, I feel she isn't telling me everything.

I can't put my finger on it but there is something she isn't telling me!"

Rebbecca decided that she hadn't told him about her diapers yet.

She proceeded with caution.

"You know Rachel was married before right?"

He nodded in the affirmative.

"Her former husband abused her in a way that has left a pernanent impact on her."

"I've heard stories here and there, gossip mostly, about him treating her like a baby? Robert said.

"What does she do still suck her thumb?"

Worse Rebbecca thought! 

Rachel returned about this time.

She saw Robert and Rebbecca.

Rebbecca said to Rachel have a seat.

Rachel knew that the time had came for her to come clean, she felt her diaper warm and knew she had just flooded it.

Rebbecca acted as moderator.

"Rachel, Robert loves you, he thinks your the one for him but he feels you aren't telling him everything."

"I'm afraid that if I do it will scare him off!" Rachel said.

Robert said, "I'm not like your first husband, I promise I won't make you do anything that will make you feel uncomfortable ever!

If you don't want to tell me I'm fine with that!"

"You would find out eventually, said Rachel.

You've no doubt heard the stories that Hank, my first husband turned me into a baby, right?"

Robert said "What is it do you still suck your thumb, or something like that?"

Rachel said "Yes at nights my thumb finds my  mouth and I still suck my thumb, Rachel smiled I did that before I met Hank!"

"Robert I also love you, but my problem is much bigger than that.

What do babies wear to keep them dry?"

"Diapers said Robert, you wear diapers?"

Rachel said "I need to wear diapers Robert, I've lost all control of my bladder and bowels!"

"Diapers is that all? Asked Robert?

You know I am here to start a company, right?"

"Yeah" said Rachel.

"The company I'm starting is to care for mentally handicapped adults.

I told you I never married right?"

"Yes you did tell me you were single still," said Rachel.

"The reason I'm still single and live at home, is because of my sister Caroline, she was born mentally handicapped, she wears diapers 24/7/365.

I stayed single to help my parents with Caroline.

They were getting older and weren't able to give her the care that she needed.

I went to college to learn to help my sister more, I'm a physical therapist I move her limbs to keep them from ceasing to move at all.

Besides I wore diapers to bed at night until I was almost 16.

Diapers don't scare me one bit!"

Rachel ran and kissed him.

Rebbecca was happy for the two.

"Thank you" Robert said to Rebbecca!

"Yeah, thank you Rachel said!"

They left her office.

Rebbecca thought too bad I'm not a boy scout, that was my good deed for the day!

• Like 1

Seems like for me it’s always “no good deed goes unpunished“.  Every time I do something really nice for someone it ends up biting me in the butt. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

After a few weeks while at home Brenda Roberts paid Rebbecca a visit.

They sat for a while before Brenda spoke.

"Word has it your a Bedwetter."

This kind of stunned Rebbecca she wasn't expecting this.

"Yeah," she said very unsure where the conversation was going.

Brenda smiled, "I'm so glad I'm not the only one!"

"You never were the only one," said Rebbecca!

"I'm not?" Said Brenda.

"There are a few more of us, some were here before we even moved here." Said Rebbecca.

"No way," said Brenda, "Who?"

"I'm not sure I'm the one who should tell you, but there are several!" Said Rebbecca.

I, I thought I was the only one, but I've always felt that way.

Oh I had friends when I was little that were bedwetters like me but where they grew out of it, I never did." Said Brenda.

"I do know that feeling, said Rebbecca.

When we moved here just to let you know we increased the bedwetting population of this town immensely!

There is me, my husband Stu, he was shot as a cop a few years back it left him a Bedwetter as well.

He was also one of us until he was 8.

My best friend Monica grew up as a Bedwetter her husband Willy and her they were both left incontinent after a serious crash a year or two ago."

"Yeah I've seen Willy in his wheelchair I wondered what happened to him?"

"Drunk driver going the wrong way on the freeway.

They were the lucky ones they lived, she also killed a pregnant lady.

Monica had a halo on for over a year her neck was broken.

Left her incontinent, Willy was walking, his spinal colum was broken leaving him paralyzed from the waist down."

"I dont mean to be insensitive but they have a child." Said Brenda.

"Yeah, they had sex just before the accident and Monica got pregnant. That is the only child they will have now that Willy is paralyzed.

My daughter Cynthia is a bedwetter as well.

She took after her dad."

"Didn't she take after you as well," asked Brenda?

"Nope, were not related biological, Stu and a girl he knew when he was 15 created her, Stu never knew he had a daughter until just the past year or so! 

We've also adopted Denice she wasn't ours, she fell into our laps her parents were killed and she survived we ended up with her.

She is getting to an age where she can be considered a bedwetter, up to age 7 it's considered normal now, she is only 5," said Rebbecca. 

"Who else, asked Brenda? I've heard rumors that Roy and Amanda Irish are wetters?"

"Okay you heard right but only Amanda grew up as a Bedwetter her husband Roy was hurt riding rodeo quite a few years back leaving him incontinent after having kids she is the same now as well.

If you haven't heard Rachel Weber, her husband turned her into a baby."

"Yes, I did hear that but she isn't the only one, she took a breath.

When I met my husband Terry we dated and dated, well he proposed, I almost said no, not because I didn't love him, I did,  it was because I was still a bedwetter.

I loved him enough to tell him my secret.

I expected him to run and never look back, he didn't.

He told me "That's so damned hot!"

I was speechless I had never expected that reaction.

We were married he confessed to me that he had a cousin that wet her bed.

For some reason this excited him she was like 17 years old, but he found it erotic.

He found me erotic that I still peed in my diapers.

He admitted to me later that he wished that he was a bedwetter like me.

Next time I ordered my diapers I ordered some for him as well in his size.

I got to diaper him the first time, how do I put this I had a hard time getting the diaper on him because he was so hard.

Next morning I wasn't the only wet one in the family he admitted that he needed to pee about 4 am so he just let go.

He wanted to be diapered the next and the next.

After a few months he started calling me mommy and I called him daddy after about 8 or 9 months he told me he wet his bed at night like me he was no longer waking up to wet his diaper.

A few months later he ordered other things on line adult sized pacifiers and baby bottle nipples in an adult size.

I got pregnant once and the baby was still born.

My milk came in anyway.

I breast fed my husband.

Now there are days all he wants to do is play baby, unlike Rachel this was Terry's idea I still produce milk and my husband gets it he is my husband and my son.

Some days we switch he's the daddy and I'm the baby.

We still love each other even more now I think it's because we've seen each other at our most vulnerable!" 

"That is wonderful, said Rebbecca, Stu sometimes plays my daddy not so much since we got kids, I played more of a toddler if I wore panties and wet them, some times on purpose,  he would send me to work in a disposable the next day, I have to admit I've been to court wearing diapers."

• Like 1

One Saturday Rebbecca planned a day for herself, Monica, Amanda, Jeanette, Rachel, Brenda, Cynthia, and Cyn. They all got their hair done, facials and manicures and pedicures.

There was only one Beautician in town it took most of the day for her to do everything for them.

They went to the Merc for lunch had the Antimony Burger there.

It was almost to big for them to finish.

They found themselves alone in the back private room and they talked about what it was like growing up a bedwetter, they were surprised that Monica was abused for her problem.

Rachel hadn't grown up in diapers but her husband made sure she needed them now.

Amanda talked about what it felt like to be finally get dry and how when she started wetting again later after having children it was like an old friend returning.

Most of them that knew Rebbecca's mom knew what she was like. They referred to her as a busy body, that was them just being kind.

The two younger girls even got to say what they felt, Cynthia talked about being embarrassed until she met her friend Alexandria who was born without a bladder and how confident she was.

Cyn opened up how it felt to have a friend like Cynthia that understood about her and her bedwetting, how thankful she was for Cynthia, it was like having a sister now. 

They decided that the "Antimony Bedwetters Club or ABC as they began to call themselves, would meet monthly. They also decided to invite the others that might be out there next month they set the date and then all went their separate ways.

• Like 1