LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It took a while but soon Stu was back on everybody's good side.

They realized that he was just doing his job.

The word got round, after what happened to Alden Bishop, you better not be caught stealing water or you will be next. 

The town got back to normal.

People were forgetting the Alden Bishop incident.

Stu did some digging, seems the last murder in town was in 1954 and guess what it was over?

Water!

Some guy named Richard Babcock got caught stealing a neighbor's water while the neighbor was in church.

He had skipped a meeting to go change his water and caught the guy stealing his water.

A fist fight ensued the guy named Strickland was hit by Babcock and as he went down he hit his head on a rock killing him.

Babcock was charged with murder and water theft.

To the townfolk of the day, they thought that the water theft was the worse of the two offences.

To them water theft was an unpardonable sin!

Before that in 1909 there was a guy named Shamus Murphy found hung.

He had been caught stealing water and there was no arrest but it was believed he was hung by pretty much everybody in town everybody had some participation in the lynching.

In those days it took a day to a day and a half to get here then the 43 miles to Panguitch by horse again.

By that time the body was pretty much starting to decay.

Nobody saw anything!

Loads of footprints of what is believed 34 sets of footprints were found around the body in those days they didn't have CSI to prove who had been around the body and when.

It still remains unsolved to this day.

The oldest guy in town is 99 he was born in 1920, this happened 11 years before this guy was even born.

Even if they could solve it who are they going to prosecute?

3 murders in town and they all were related to water and the theft there of.

Talking to the 99 year old man named Seldon Twitchell.

"He said his dad was about 13 years old in 1909.

He saw the guy hanging and his dad, my grandpa, told him if anybody asks, you didn't see anything, got it?

He told Stu that if asked for the record, his dad didn't see anything!"

• Thanks 1

Cynthia had her boyfriend over for dinner one Friday night I got to drive him home.

About 20-25 miles he noticed my 30-06, and I had my side arm.

He nervously asked why I had the guns.

I'm sure I scared him.

My thought was, good!

I told him after he was taken care of I was going on patrol! 

"Are you a cop," he asked?

"Yep!" I said. 

"Are you a real cop or one of those local yokels!"

I hand him my POST certification. 

"What's this?" He asked?

"That's my Police Officers Service Training certification.

It says I am a full cop!"

I seen him swallow.

"But where were you a cop at?" The kid asked?

"Phoenix, Arizona!" I said I saw him swallow again.

"Phoenix, Arizona? My cousin Bobby lives there he told me there are a lot of gangs there, you can get drugs almost anywhere.

He told me they shoot at cops there!"

"That's right I was shot twice down there by gang bangers selling drugs!"

"Really, you've been shot before?"

The kids eyes were huge.

"Yep once in the chest and once in the back!"

"Your still alive?"

"Must be, I'm talking to you aren't I?" I smiled!

"Yeah you Are!

Does Cynthia know about you getting shot?"

"Yes I've told her about it!"

"I mean does she remember when it happened?" 

"No, I didn't know her then."

"Didn't know her, but your her dad!"

"Yes but her mother is different than Rebbecca.

I was about your age when I got my girlfriend pregnant!

That was Cynthia's mother I didn't even know I had a daughter until just a couple of years ago.

Then one day boom I'm a father.

That's why I don't want you two fooling around.

Understand?"

"Yes sir I do, this might sound weird but I want to go on a mission in a couple of years.

They don't let you go if you have kids!

Plus I want to get a college education when I return.

I kind of want to be a cop!"

"Anytime you want to go on a ride along let me know!"

Turns out he was a pretty good kid!

• Haha 1

Obviously there is never going to be a property crime that could justify deadly force. I hope Stu doesn’t have a hard time convincing the town folks that’s the case. 

• Thanks 1

Next day I took Barry on a ride along.

Not one thing happened, no calls, not even somebody Jaywalking like that's a problem here.

Rebbecca used to tell me they used to have some terrible drivers here in town it was safer to walk down the middle of the street than on the sidewalk, she also told me in those days they didnt even have sidewalks just dirt on the sides. If it had been raining middle of the road was cleaner! 

He ate dinner with us again he was your typical teenage boy a bottomless pit!

It being Saturday night, I felt something was going to happen, my spider senses were on red alert.

I was about ready to drive him home, I told him "Something is going to happen, is it alright if I don't take you home just yet?"

"Yeah sure, but how do you know something is going to happen?"

"It's kind of hard to explain, but I have kind of a 6th sense when it comes to police work, I just can sense it!"

He looked at me, I don't know if he believed me or not.

I parked off the only main road in town.

Turned the motor off and wasn't five minutes later a car came screaming through town.

The road on the North end of town runs North and South in the middle of town it makes a 90° turn to the East.

The posted speed limit in town is 30 mph these guys were doing at least 70 mph in my estimation they got to the turn and didn't quite make it.

Right after the turn is a bridge that goes over a creek the car went through the bridge and into the shallow creek the car was on it's side.

It was blocking the creek like a dam the water was backing up behind it.

Barry and I we got there there was a couple of guys and girls that were climbing out of the car.

Barry and I helped them from the creek onto the bridge one girl I was really worried about, I wasnt a Paramedic but I'm sure her femur was broken.

If the broken bone had nicked the femoral artery we had just a few minutes to save her.

There had to be at least 5 kids in the car I crawled in to get the driver out the last one in the car.

As I was lifting him I saw it he was dead a part of the bridge rail was wood and a good sized chunk had impailed his chest.

Him and I had just got us both out and the car tipped over on its top and the backed up creek went though where everybody had been sitting only moments before Beer cans were washed out and were being washed down the creek bed with the water.

That explained a lot.

I had Barry go call 911 the Piute County EMS was closer.

They got a Hare Traction Splint on the girls femur.

45 minutes later the Garfield County Sheriffs Officers arrived and we from the crime scene figured the guys were going 66 miles per hour.

I was 4 mph off.

The County Coroner arrived and declared the driver deceased!

He was taken to the Morgue in Richfield also where these kids were from.

Glad I didn't have to make the call like the Sevier County Sheriffs Office did.

Your child was killed or involved in an accident tonight in Antimony.

Alcohol and speed were a factor. 

Barry was pretty quiet we never said a word to each other.

I think he believes me now when I have a 6th sense!

• Confused 1

Yes, some days you know getting ready for work it’s going to be a really bad day. I always take a moment to say an extra prayer on those days. Bad stuff still happens but I also know that on many of those days things could be worse.

• Like 1

Next day Stu was sitting there just watching TV, Cynthia came and just stared at him.

From her body language Stu knew she was upset.

"What's on your mind Honey?" He asked?

"What did you do?"

Her hands were on her hips she was slightly hunched over. 

"About what?" Stu asked? 

"Barry, he won't even talk to me now, what did you do to him?" 

"Oh that, he was with me when we had that wreck the other day, Saturday night!"

"You mean he saw that dead kid?"

"He helped me remove the kids from that wreckage."

"So he seen the dead kid?" She asked

"Seen him?

He helped me pull him up before the car tipped over!" I said.

"So he seen a dead body then?"

"That was it, he is probably in a bit of shock still!"

"Why would you take him to an accidrnt like that?"

"Barry told me he wanted to be a cop someday, I just invited him for a ride along was all.

Being a cop means your going to see things like what he saw Saturday night.

You think that kid was my first DB?"

"What's a DB?" Cynthia asked?

"Dead Body, heck I created 2 DB's myself the night I was shot!

Barry wanting to he a cop, he will see his fair share of DB's, it comes with the job!

I remember my first like it was yesterday.

4 year old girl fell into the pool.

I pulled her off the bottom of the pool.

She had drowned!

It was like October, the water was freezing!

I hardly remember that.

Almost got pneumonia myself from it!

Unfortunate for Barry neither will he forget last weekend!"

"Why couldn't you of just been a farmer like the rest of these dads around here?

Instead you had to be a police officer as well?"

"Sorry Cynthia once Law Enforcement gets into your system it's there for life.

When I was in charge of Dispatch, don't you think I wanted nothing more than to be out there with my fellow officers?

Even though I was a Lieutenant, I would of given that all to be a Rookie Officer straight out of the Academy!

I'm sure if I got cut now I would bleed blue!

It gets in your blood!"

"Daddy do you think I could be an Officer as well?"

"Stu smiled.

"I think your one up on Barry, your my daughter, half your blood is mine, half your mother's.

Let's just hope the half I gave is Blue enough!"

• Haha 1

You definitely have one thing right some bodies you will never forget. I went to a suicide one time and this Marine sat back on this little hill the entire area was covered in beautiful wild flowers. He had taken a double barreled 12 gauge shotgun put the barrels under his chin and pulled both triggers. He literally removed his face. There was no recognizable eyes, mouth, or nose. Even his ears were gone. He was wearing a hat and half of it was still on his head. The other half was gone like his face. That was such a peaceful yet shocking scene. I know I will never get that picture out of my head. 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, CDfm said:

You definitely have one thing right some bodies you will never forget. I went to a suicide one time and this Marine sat back on this little hill the entire area was covered in beautiful wild flowers. He had taken a double barreled 12 gauge shotgun put the barrels under his chin and pulled both triggers. He literally removed his face. There was no recognizable eyes, mouth, or nose. Even his ears were gone. He was wearing a hat and half of it was still on his head. The other half was gone like his face. That was such a peaceful yet shocking scene. I know I will never get that picture out of my head. 

Mine was when I was a volunteer firefighter, I was getting my EMT. We had a call and me and another guy that was new like me went in with the Paramedic, a grizzled veteran of like 12 years. Same thing a suicide. This guy actually put the barrel in his mouth. There was a bit of tissue on the floor. The veteran said "Oh look a piece of tongue!" The other guy ran out and started puking up. I was okay I didn't vomit. The guy said to me while the guy was outside vomiting "Was it something I said?" I actually got hired by that department before I got injured and they wouldn't let me play firefighter. That was the last call I ever seen that guy on. He turned in his pager that night and quit on the spot!

• Sad 1

Stu took Cynthia with him on his next ride along.

Unlike Barry, Cynthia asked about the weapons her dad had the shotgun, 30-06, his 9mm.

"He explained that the higher the number the bigger the bullet, except shotguns the lower the number the bigger a 12 gage sounds smaller than a 410, but is way bigger.

00 buckshot is way bigger than #2 buckshot even though it's a smaller number.

A 45 is bigger than a 38, in pistols which is way bigger than a 22.

The type of round you use, a hollow point has more room to mushroom than a regular round when a bullet hits a target it actually mushrooms in on itself.

A hallow point goes in and when it hits it leaves about a dime to a quarter sized hole not so big but as it travels through anything it gets bigger plus it's going at such a speed that it only gets to be about twice the size but it causes lots of damage, think of it as a cone.

That little dime or quarter sized hole can cause so much damage That as it comes out the back it is a dinner plate sized hole, no the bullet didn't get that big, it's that cone of damage from the velocity.

That's what does the damage, there are other factors as well distance, the further away you shoot the bullet loses velocity, not as much damage.

Remember how grandpa talks about that deer he shot across the canyon hit it dead center but it got up and ran away, he trailed the blood for miles before he found it, it was still alive.

He had done enough damage That it eventually did bleed to death!

Also depends on the size of bullet the guys who shot me one was a 22 pistol the other a 9mm. The 22 left me a bedwetter, the 9mm almost killed me hit ribs and punctured my lung."

"I'm so glad that they didn't kill you daddy.

I have at least got to know you!"

"I'll tell you a secret, I thought I was dead I saw a bubble come out of my mouth that was bright red, l knew it was blood!

I thought I was drowning, the cop laid me right so I didnt drown.

If he hadn't we never would of met!"

Nothing much happened had some neighbors have a little verbal argument, it was over before we got there even, they are friends again!

Cynthia enjoyed if nothing more just spending the day with her dad!

• Thanks 1

I carry hydroschock rounds. They are a hallow point but they have a cone shape in the center of the hallowpoin. It causes more expansion of the round and even more damage when it hits. That sounds horrible but then if I ever do need to use deadly force, I can be sure it does what it needs to do. 

• Thanks 1

Cynthia confronted Barry.

He told her what went down with the kids in the crash.

Stu was right he had been stunned to the point that he couldn't function.

He had always wanted to be a cop.

Now that was the furthest occupation that he wanted to do.

"How does your dad do it?

Remove bodies like that kid, and stay sane?"

"Dad told me that tragedies like that happen every day.

Most people don't see them or want to see them.

As Cops or Firefighters, that's your job.

He told me his best friend growing up became a firefighter, not because he wanted to help people, that was part of it, because most people might see the burning building.

He wanted to see it close, not as a spectator, but actually be able to go inside see what is happening first hand."

"I guess that's why I wanted to be a cop, not just see it happening but actually be close enough to the action!" Said Barry.

"Does it sound weird that I want to be a policeman now more than ever, I am my daddy's daughter, half his blood is my blood!

He told me it gets in your blood! I know what he means." Said Cynthia.

"It's weird, said Barry, a week ago I wanted nothing more than to be a cop, you didn't want that. 

This week the last thing I want to be is a cop and that is now what you want to be!

Isn't that weird?"

"Kind of yeah. Said Cynthia.

Are we still dating?"

"Yeah we are, even though you want to be a cop!" 

"Like I said, I am my daddy's daughter!"

• Thanks 1

I never thought I wanted to be a cop until after I became one. I was in the Marines and my job was Counterintelligence. I had been assigned to a base and worked under the Provost Marshall. My position went away so I became an MP. At the time I was a Staff Sergeant so I was immediately placed as a watch commander. I went to several schools and really enjoyed the work. There were thing I didn’t care for but it did get into my blood. After I got out of the Marines I went looking to be a cop. 22 years later I retired from the Denver PD and moved to east Texas. Now I am working as armed security with a hospital and still get enough action to keep it interesting. 

• Like 1

Denice was almost 6 years old she would be starting 1st grade in the fall the twins were two, Rebbecca and Stu had been careful not to use his saline and fill his bladders when Rebbecca was ovulating. Unfortunately this time they had miscalculated or something Rebbecca was feeling ill, the last time she felt this way was when she was pregnant with the twins.

Checking calendars something they hadn't done in months and months Rebbecca's cycle had been changing.

Where she was like clockwork on a 28 day cycle it had been 30 days for her last period.

Her doctor told her "That sometimes happens as we get older, your in your 30's now,  I had a couple here the other day she is now 42 her husband is 7 years older and  almost 49, their last child is 10 years old and their oldest is 17 years old.

They just discovered that her cycle is all out of whack.

She had a period two weeks after her last one and this month nothing.

She thought that she was getting ready to go through the change of life.

Imagine their shock when I told them they were pregnant, no change of life yet!

The dad will be retiring before this kid is out of high school!"

Rebbecca wasn't too sure she wanted another baby, Stu was happy as happy could be! 

The other kids were happy as well especially Denice!

• Haha 1

Going to see the Doctor in Antimony was different than going and seeing the Doctor in Phoenix.

In Phoenix you looked up Doctor and had to decide which one was closest, did they take your insurance.

There always was so many of them, finding an appointment was no problem!

In Antimony seeing the Doctor was a righteous pain in the butt!

The nearest Clinic was in Circleville about 20 miles away.

For OB- GYN's there was one dang Doctor, they were only opened Tuesday's and Thursday's.

They we're usually booked for the next couple of weeks.

And they didn't accept my insurance!

Like I said a pain in the butt!

Rebbecca arrived for her appointment 3 weeks after she had made it, only to be told the Doctor was an hour behind schedule, she could make another appointment or wait the hour.

Rebbecca made the snide comment "I will probably be having this kid before I can get another damned appointment!

Of course I will wait!" Dr. K. Sanderson.

Why does that name sound so familiar.

She could of sworn she knew that name. 

All the magazine's were over a year old, she knew that they were moved from the main office to here after they were old there already.

The Sports Illustrated were still picking anybody but the Oakland Raiders to win the Super Bowl.

We now know how far these guys are off base.

The Raiders won.

Never, underestimate Chris Mitchell or his Brother in Law Jeff Washington, probably the two most famous adult diaper wears ever.

Jeff had something happen to him in high school that left him incontinent, he wore diapers all the time.

Chris on the other hand was like Rebbecca a lifelong bedwetter, until he was bit by that guy that eventually tried to run him down, he is in prison for the next few years.

Chris when he plays exerts so much energy that he leaks now.

Something to do with the medication they give him because of the infection he got from that guy biting him in the calf.

It was okay Chris had slammed him teach that guy to mess with bedwetters And diaper wetters!

She remembers when a cop used his baton against Chris because he felt threatened!

She wished Chris would of sued the City of Phoenix she could of got him millions upon millions for that.

Of course she knew that one of Chris Mitchell's other brothers in law is Paul Abbot of Abbot and associates!

She thinks they settled out of court. $10,000,000 chump change she could of got him 10 times that much!

Rebbecca Phelps! 

They weighed her and took her B/P She was escorted back to a room and asked why are you seeing the Doctor today?

When was your last period? 

Can you give us a urine sample today?

"I spent so damned long in your waiting room I could of left one in there for ya, I need to go bad!"

They gave her a clear urine sample cup and they took her to the restroom with in seconds of getting her skirt up and panties down she had filled the specimen cup up.

She knew they only needed a bit.

She gave them enough they could run at least 10 tests!

• Haha 1

I was told once that the very best type of birth control was an aspirin. I questioned how could an aspirin be the best birth control. I was told that an aspirin held firmly between her knees is the best type of birth control. 

• Haha 1

Rebbecca returned to the room they had her put one of those paper gowns on.

She was naked except that paper gown.

Not like she was going anywhere in just this paper gown.

She heard through the walls the doctor in the next room talking to the lady there. She really couldn't make out what was being said, she could hear two distinct voices. 

She heard the door open and her file on the back of her door move around as the doctor took it out of the slot her door opened and..... Rebbecca recognized the doctor immediately, the Doctor was Kayly Sanderson, she had been her Doctor when she had the twins.

"Rebbecca, tell me you didn't follow me here from Phoenix!" Kayly said. 

"Doubt it I was born around these parts!" Rebbecca said.

"Where at? Asked Kayly?

"I'm from Antimony, said Rebbecca graduated Piute High School!"

"No kidding? I went to Bryce Valley High, I'm from Tropic! Said Kayly!

Wish I had known that when you were my patient in Phoenix! I did have a lady I treated there that was from St. George!

Antimony, who would of guessed?"

"I would of never thought you a small town girl, like me!" Said Rebbecca.

"Well from the looks of your chart it looks like you're pregnant again, test confirmed it.

How is Stu?"

"He is good, he is the Town Constable, over in Antimony!"

"Are you still practicing law in Antimony?"

"Yeah I hung my shingle out there, nowhere near as busy as I was in Phoenix but my dad is getting older!

You know moved back home to take care of him!"

"For me it was my mother, Alzheimer's,  I moved back for her, plus the clinic needed an OB-GYN!

Theirs got pregnant herself, decided she liked motherhood more than what she was doing.

I'm it  now!

They were practically drooling on me when I applied!"

After the exam Kayly asked "You still wetting your bed?"

"Yeah, you?" Asked Rebbecca?

"That hasn't changed!" said Kayly.

In Phoenix Rebbecca got up enough nerve to tell Kayly that she was a bedwetter, Kayly had admitted that she still did as well.

"Still single because of it, your one of the lucky ones you landed Stu!"

"Only because he is like us after being shot he wets his bed as well!" Said Rebbecca.

"Hell, I just wish I could meet a professional guy who still wet his bed, I would sex him to death!"

"If I find one I definately will send him your way!" Said Rebbecca.

"Don't hold your breath, guys like Stu are very rare!

You had better hang on to him!"

"I plan on it, just because he got me pregnant again, he isn't getting off the hook that easy!"

• Like 1

I see a future for myself there. A semi retired mature man who wets himself like a small child looking for a good woman just like the Doctor. LOL to bad this is just a story. 

• Haha 1

I promised that after this baby was born I would meet Kayly for drinks, there was a bar near Bryce Canyon National Park.

Stu was invited.

As well as any man I could find that met Kayly's expectations.

The guys I knew that were like us were already married!

Stu was Surprised when I told him who my OB-GYN was Stu had met her when I was pregnant with the twins.

He used to go with me to the appointments when I had them.

I did inform him to be on the lookout for guys guys that were Bedwetters, for Kayly's sake!

We didnt have a Tim anymore!

Life got back to normal and Stu had a new partner, Cynthia, she went everywhere with Stu.

They had only one call and Stu told her to stay in the car!

He went looking for the guy,

it had been a domestic dispute, nobody from town.

A passer through town had became irate and beat the heck out of his girlfriend.

It was one of those times where Stu's spider senses were on full alert!

He made his way to where the guy had last been seen going.

He found the guys foot prints and started following them.

Soon they stopped and started going back the way he had came.

No, no!

Cynthia was back there in the car!

Then he heard a bang!

Shit my car Stu started running.

He was already feeling light headed.

He got to the car thinking the worst!

I just killed my daughter!

He got to the car and stopped in his tracks!

There was Cynthia holding his 12 gage shot gun on the guy who was on the ground.

The guy was pleading to Stu to save him.

"Are you shot," he asked the guy?

"No I tried to steal your car and this girl about blew my head off!"

Stu gave Cynthia a wink as he applied the hand restraints to the guy. 

"When she shot at me I pissed myself the guy said, I went to toss her out of the car and the next thing I knew I was looking down the barrel of that shot gun.

I went to move it and she pulled the trigger!"

The guy said "Thanks for saving me!"

I got him in the back seat.

Cynthia said "Daddy he isn't the only wet one when that gun went off it jerked so hard I got scared and wet myself!"

I hated to tell her when that gunshot went off Stu had almost wet himself!

• Haha 1

Rebbecca was in her law Office a guy wandered in he looked like he was a hobo, a bum!

"I need some help?"

"What can I do for you?" Asked Rebbecca?

"My kids are trying to get me committed to the Nut House! The guy said.

"Why would they want to do that?" Asked Rebbecca.

Rebbecca thought that the guy needed to be in the Nut  House!

"Believe it or not, I'm actually worth quite a bit of money!"

Rebbecca was sure the guy was a candidate for the Mental Hospital now the guy looked like he didn't have 2 quarters to rub together. "How much are we talking about she asked?"

"Close to a billion dollars!" The man said.

Yep call the psych ward this guy is nuts! Rebbecca thought!

The guy must of read Rebbecca's mind.

"I assure you I am as sane as you are ma'am!

I just went off the grid for a while.

I was reading On Walden Pond by David....."

"I know the book, yes!" Said Rebbecca.

"Well I used to work like 16 hour days, I hardly knew my kids, l missed them growing up, I was just to dang busy for them.

I amassed $957,000,000 but at a price, my kids hate me.

That's where the book comes in I was about ready die I had high blood pressure, I was getting so I could feel my heart beating.

I had ulcers.

I knew it was from stress.

I was killing myself by overworking myself!

After reading the book, what I got out of it was "Simplify your life!"

I drove my Mercedes until I ran out of gas that was down the canyon.

I found caves to live in.

I've been what I guess you would call a hermit for about 9 months now.

They found my car, the authorities and they hunted for my body, somebody found my cave and thus found me.

I was a Navy Seal when I was younger, I know how to live off the land.

After ridding myself of all that pressure my body is healing itself ulcer doesnt bother me like it used to, BP is down.

I feel great.

My kids think I flipped my lid, they want to send me to the Nut House, they are petitioning the courts to have me declared incompetent so they can get my money.

What worries me most is none of them have ever worked a day in their lives, they dont know the value of money!

They will blow it all within months!"

"So you want me to represent you against them?"

"That's what I want.

I also want to give them each a 100,000,000 each and start them in their own business I want them to succeed, not party it all away!

They need to learn the true value of a dollar earned, not that it equals 100 cents!"

"Sir I would gladly represent you.

But you can't continue to look like a bum or a hermit!"

"I do understand completly!"

The guy was taken to the showers at the store.

At first the water coming off him was brown as 9 months of dirt and grime were washed off, he was given a haircut and shaved, dressed in some of Stu's old clothes.

He looked a new man, under all that hair and dirt was actually a very handsome individual! 

He ate at the Cafe that night with Rebbecca and her kids.

"Last time I came here I was ran off, betcha they don't even know it was me do they!" He smiled.

"Where are we going to house you until your trial?"

"About that the guy blushed, when l was in Nam l was wounded, gee this is hard it left me with a condition, after getting wounded I.... I.. started wetting my bed!" The man was beet red!

"Don't be embarrassed, the same thing happened to my husband. He used to be a cop!

Hit once in the chest damaged one of his  lung and once in the lower back, left....."

"Him not knowing when he has to pee, right?"

"Yeah!" Said Rebbecca!

"Him I have to meet!" 

Rebbecca said "You know something believe it or not I didn't ask your name even."

"Larry Grayson!"

"Is there a Mrs. Larry Grayson?"

"There was she died a couple of years ago, drank herself to death, Cirrhosis of the Liver.

Once again I worked so hard I didn't see the signs!

I was a terrible father and a husband, wish my life had a reset button l would start all over again, well at least since 1972!

When I got home from Nam after that was when I started throwing myself into my work!

1978 was the pivotal year my first Son was born I just worked and worked immersing myself in my work more than my real life! 

• Confused 1

He sounds somewhat like my own dad. Always to busy working to do much of anything with us. Unfortunately it sounds like my Doctor Lady friend is going to find someone other than me to be with. 

• Thanks 1

For a while Larry stayed with Monica and Willy.

Rebbecca got an idea, she was a romantic at heart!

She had told her  OB-Gyn. Kayly, that she would be on the lookout for a male bedwetter, Larry fit that bill.

A big plus was he was rich.

Rebbecca wished that she was still single she would of been on him in a heartbeat!

But then she was glad for Stu, they were soul mates.

Larry just had money!

They arranged a double date with Larry, Kayla, Stu, and herself at Bryce Canyon National Park at the lodge there.

That was the only really nice place around unless you wanted to go over a hundred miles to Cedar City, or St. George.

Or North to Provo or Salt Lake! At least a  170 to 223 miles away! And Bryce was only opened summer months!

They seemed to hit it off they left together and Kayly admitted they had sex and They slept together that night.

"But! He is almost 25 years older than me! It felt like dating my father, does that make sense?"

Rebbecca hadn't considered the huge gap in their ages.

She just figured that his money would make up for it!

Rebbecca was shocked at herself she hated to admit she must be more materialistic than she thought she was!

Larry became a fixture in town he was well liked by everybody.

He had one admirer that was kind of shy towards him.

That was until the meeting of those from town that wet their beds or were incontinent.

Larry was there and the Post Mistress Jeanette Francis when she found out he was like her and wet his bed she was on him like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm!

They were both about the same age only about 5 years difference.

He liked her.

She was very cute and still had a hot body, she wasn't stupid by any stretch of the imagination.

She had been reluctant to approach him because she didn't know how he would of handled her bedwetting!

To think they were equal in that area.

Soon they were inseparable.

With the competency hearing coming up Larry was visited by at least a dozen psychiatrists his kids were getting desperate he was passing every test.

They were finding him sane and so they would hire another and another in order to find one that would certify him as insane, none would.

Finally they gave up and removed the petition to have him found incompetent!

Larry liked the idea of small town living, he married the Post Mistress Jeanette Grayson, now and moved in with her.

Soon every body just knew him as just plain old Larry, the fact he was a multi millionaire was kind of forgotten he was happy and Jeanette was happy!

He gave each of his three kids the $100,000,000. Each to start their own buisiness.

One of his sons tried to just get the $100,000,000.

He didn't want to have to work.

Barry let him have it but then gave the other 2 $50,000,000 to put into their business.

Where the one son got what he already wanted.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, CDfm said:

Shoot not only are the two of them happ, I am happy to. I might still have a chance at the Doctor Lady.?

I figured that would make you happy, CDfm!

• Haha 1
On 6/28/2019 at 3:38 AM, CDfm said:

Shoot not only are the two of them happ, I am happy to. I might still have a chance at the Doctor Lady.?

Better hurry I'm about to get your Dr. Married off!

• Sad 1